H2O Just Add Water H2O Season 3 Indiana Evans Joins The Cast

justaddh20 posted on Aug 27, 2008 at 04:30AM
fanpop is quick to add their forum topics to google.
and this is important news for fans...
and i'm disappointed to see emma replaced, i hope not permanently because each girl has a distinct personality that reached people and made chemistry between the three work.

i thought of emma as a kind level headed athletic type.

rikki is the soft rebel that speaks her mind...

cleo is my favorite because she's kind of naive and puts forth more of an effort to protect their friendships better than the other two...

i hope they make indiana's personality work...

we'll see...

this is the article...

link
last edited on Sep 10, 2008 at 05:05AM

H2O Just Add Water 5 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden sadeyes13778 said…
i agree with you. i think the cast of h2o makes this a great show, and they really know how to bring their personalities to life. Hopefully like you say the new addition to the cast for season 3 will work for the show. Oh, and Rikki is my favorite of them, but next to her, is Cleo because of exactly what you said about her naiveity and her effort with mantaining their friendship.
een jaar geleden justaddh20 said…
i changed the above article this one has a tad bit more of information...

they are in pre-production now!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden catbuster101 said…
omg thats so sad they have already odne so many saesons with her why would they replace her? they should replace charlotte sheesh i hate that chick they are probably going to think of some weird way to boot her out in the next episode like she get into collage early or something
een jaar geleden Luna-Lovegood said…
They had to replace Claire because Claire is filming a horror film in Bulgaria or somewhere like that, so she couldnt do much in H2O, though I think she is in a few episodes. And i doubt Bella will stay permanently, she'll probably just be like Miriam, Mrs Chatham, Dr Denman or Charlotte, if she doesnt come back.
een jaar geleden Monita10044 said…
The third season is the last season of H2O just add water and I really disappointed that Emma leave this show