H2O Just Add Water Claire Holt comes back to H2O just add water?!

Monita10044 posted on Oct 24, 2008 at 11:24AM
She Wasn't at the awards, but Indiana Evans' H2O: Just Add Water co-stars wished she was "Indiana's really fitting in," said Claire Holt who plays Emma. "She's been really good at doing all the underwater work - she's picking everything up quickly. And she's such a lovely girl."

P.S Don't you think that it means Claire Holt will be in the third episode?
last edited on Oct 24, 2008 at 11:29AM

H2O Just Add Water 13 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden mako1 said…
yes it does!!!!
een jaar geleden ivy_smile said…
it's good if she is in season 3........
een jaar geleden glossygirl125 said…
Please come back Emma.
een jaar geleden bubbles1290 said…
Where did you find that out? I want to know.
een jaar geleden Monita10044 said…
een jaar geleden CleoSertori1234 said…
Emma is coming back but not for a few episodes in season 3.
-CleoSertori1234
een jaar geleden EmmaClaireFan said…
sad
claire couldnt of said that, because she got replaced in season 3! they must have a mistake.
een jaar geleden H2o_James said…
idk i tihnk she will be in the first episode maybe im not sure i woulld be better if she was but i cant wait
een jaar geleden h2o_love_ said…
i think she will be only in first episode season 3.
een jaar geleden H2o_James said…
no shes probably going to be in the first one maybe and possible doubytfully in the second she might be in the movie though :D tht would be bad as*
een jaar geleden megafanofh2o said…
heart
maybe it means she'll just be gone for a couple of epis. to film her moive then she'll come back man i hope so!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden mikethecat said…
laugh
yea, only 1 episode, the more is bella lot of episode in season 3.
een jaar geleden H2OGirls said…
cool
Heyy guy's It's Claire Holt, Heyy, yea I might be in season 3, in the beginning hopefully because I have to say goodbye to Cleo and Rikki right? Yea and I'm making a movie so I won't be in some episodes or the whole season, the movie is The Messengers 2: The Scarecrow. So when it comes out, check it out please. And this is top secret but they might, might be making a season 4 to H2O, but it is a secret so don't tell everyone you guy's know, ok. It's not a definite for sure, but they might be making a season 4!. I g2g, but I will hopefully bb on later, ok. Love You All, BYE