H2O Just Add Water Who do u think the new merman will be?

H2OJAW21 posted on Sep 04, 2009 at 08:54PM
Lewis...Will...Someone else??

There is supposed to be a merman this season because it was stated in some post so i think there will be..but who do you think it will be?

H2O Just Add Water 32 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden H2o_James said…
yea i posted it thanks for the credit who else not xane lewis is leaving i havent even seen ash in a trailer im guessing Will
een jaar geleden H2OJAW21 said…
yeaaaaa you're probably right i bet he's gunna look so cute in his little tail
een jaar geleden mikethecat said…
yes, thiller to see merman maybe either lewis or will maybe ash someone else who knows
nah i think H2oJames is right cuz in the trailer he swims into the moon pool right when the moon is overhead
een jaar geleden beckstar said…
I saw in a trailer lewis walking into the moon pool! I really hope its lewis. I always wanted him to be a merman!
yeah i'd be awesome if he became a merman because he's the one thats always helped the girls so he kinda deserves it
i dont think lewis would enjoy it and if u look at a newer trailer tht was released u see cleo rikki bella and will all jumping in the water
yeah its definetly him i saw the trailor too im glad its him his ripped soo hes hotttt!
een jaar geleden MissJory said…
There isn't going to be a merman at all. That is the truth when you see Will by the moon pool he gets out before the water turns against the girls.
No i know he gets out before its over head but in the second trailer the all dive in, Will, Cleo, Rikki, and Bella. And it was stated in a quote from people at H2o that there is going to be a new merman, look at H2oJames post of OMG MUST READ BEFORE THE 28TH and read what he say in the very beginning
yea people THE CREATORS said there is going to be a merman and its probably will
great i want to see merman going to be in h20
yea me to its probably going to will
i am exciting to see merman in show(h20) can't wait to see it
I didnt see will jump in the water and I watched both trailers...do you have the link?
just go to youtube type in h2o just add water season 3 go to the top click on newest and scroll down to where is season season 3 trailer 2 it has a picture of cleo with glasses on in the trailer there is a fire and bella falls into some lake...its definetly there look harder
its not a lake its where cleo was spying on lewis and charoltte
een jaar geleden _h20_mold_cleo said…
i hope lewis and will, :)
the thing she fell in was like a stream type thing.
I don't believe the Merman rumors. But it would be cool if Lewis became one. That would be neat. Him and Cleo could swim together. Sigh!
een jaar geleden avoca said…
IF there's gonna be one, it'll surely be will.

but as far as I'm concerned, I strongly hope there's not gonna be one at all.. ;)
een jaar geleden h20_4eva said…
meh
um i would like the idea of mermen on h20 but i don't think that it should be will...only because it would take away form the purpose of him and bella's love. unconditional love. if he became a merperson also, then waht will happen to the love that once had. it'll still be there but it won't be the same.

i think it should be someone new. and also imagine how embarassing it would be for a guy to have to be afraid of water. nate and zane would make fun of him
you said that the creators of the show said it was gonna happen rite?... where did you see that?
sunny
i'm soo happy so i'm guessing that season 4 will have
cleo
rikki
emma
bella
will
lewis
and MERMAN!!!!
crying
wait lewis is leaving???
even charlotte might in season 4 as mermaid ?????????
een jaar geleden Dah2o25 said…
surprise
their is no merman in season 3 but they should have a merman that become a merman in a different island ps. not mako or ireland in season 4 to make it more interesting.
een jaar geleden luva4H20 said…
cool
yeah you are so right. P.S h204eva was my old account lol
een jaar geleden montanna-Rikki said…
wink
Lol guys it's very likely a new person is coming on the show if u guys r talking bout them having a season 4 becuz then rikki needs to find someone new after season 3 her and Zane broke up
een jaar geleden zikkifan4ever said…
^^NO! Rikki needs to get back with Zane!!! NO NEW GUY!! ZIKKI 4EVER!!
een jaar geleden _Aphrodite_ said…
umm Zac is going to be a new merman, alot of sources say that. He will have the power of hydrokinesis, and telekinesis. But I want a h2o movie too lol
een jaar geleden zikkifan4ever said…
big smile
Zac.....
een jaar geleden lalaloopsy1 said…
big smile
well i think it would be another "ordinary girl" you know?