H2O Just Add Water Ask Indiana & Angus a vraag for TEENick

pinklollipops90 posted on Sep 25, 2009 at 10:28AM
I found this on the nickelodeon UK website.

Have you ever wanted to know what it's like to play a mermaid? Or how about finding out what it's like to have special powers?

Angus and Indiana, who play Lewis and Bella in series 3 of 'H2O: Just Add Water' are paying TEENick a visit very soon and they are waiting for your questions.

What are you waiting for? Leave your questions in the comments box below and we'll get them to answer as many as possible.

See ya!

link

Oh I thought Indi, Cariba and Phoebe were going together... Phoebe must be busy with her new movie. I wonder why Cariba isnt going though. Thats cute Angus & Indi are going though, they're a couple IRL :)

So yeah you can send in a question, what are you going to ask?

I want to ask about Bella's powers, I wonder what her's are!
last edited on Sep 25, 2009 at 10:34AM

H2O Just Add Water 13 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden janny108 said…
Cariba is still supposed to be filming her movie and Phoebe starts filming towards the end of this month I'm suprised Indi is going let alone Angus.
what I mean is I thought Indi was in the same movie with Cariba
een jaar geleden pinklollipops90 said…
Indi is in the same telemovie with Cariba. That finished filming weeks ago. Indi has even filmed another movie after it "arctic blast" and finished that one too. Not all movies take 6 months to film :)
they arn't taking anymore questions (closed the questions page)
so I hope anyone who wanted to ask a question gets theres answered :) i think they are doing the interview tomorrow. But im not sure when we will get to see it. I hope they put it on the website, as im not from the UK lol
Indi and Angus went to the Inside Soap awards in London on Monday night. Indi was invited as a guest because she was on Home and Away, and thats a soap they watch in the UK.
She looked gorgeous in a teal coloured seqin dress. Angus didnt walk the red carpet, but there are some photos of him arriving/leaving with her.
Here's a few photos

link

link

link
Indiana Evans, from Australian soap Home And Away, stole the limelight from all our favourite British soap girls at the Inside Soap Awards on Monday night.

She wore a spangly 'Spirit' dress from French Connection, £260 - with shoulder pads and encrusted intricate sequin detailing.

Indiana accessorized with a classic Chanel bag and fierce leather mule boots with chain detailing.

We think she's one to watch.

link

I love that dress!
what makes a person be able to walk the red carpet?
got a message saying the page can't be found in now magazine
well it was a soap awards night so maybe they just had all the soap stars walking the red carpet lol & indi's a soap star from when she was on h&a.

heres the link

link
they did an interview for ZDF, it has German voice overs though :( you can still hear them in English aswell though, just makes it a bit difficult to understand lol
link

still havnt seen the teenick one yet, but I think it should be up soon. That one will be in English :D
Did anyone in the UK watch Toonattik on ITV yesterday morning? I've been told Indi & Angus also appeared on that show.

Still havnt seen the teenick interview. They will probably show it just before season 3 airs on nick.
link

plus here's the toonattik show they went on
link
you must be on the internet a lot. LOL