H2O Just Add Water Phoebe will maybe not be in the H2O Just Add Water Movie

xBanan posted on Nov 14, 2009 at 12:37PM
Claire Holt said in a interwiev that she is going to play in the H2O Just Add Water Movie with Cariba, Indiana, (Phoebe). She also told that Phoebe maybe wouldn't be in the movie... What du u guys think about it?

H2O Just Add Water 22 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden nathanhaley23 said…
:O I didnt know there was going to be a movie.
Do you know when it will be aired?
een jaar geleden jandarax said…
YEA ME TOO, IS THERE RILLI GOIN TOBE AN H2O MOVIE???
een jaar geleden H2o_James said…
wheres ur source i wont believe till theres a source and i know theres going to be a movies it gonna be a feature movies apparently not a tv movie
een jaar geleden xBanan said…
I think they start the filming next year or something... And it would be strange if Phoebe isn't in the movie...Even if i dont like her, I still want her in the movie..
^ Agreed, Shes my least favourite but i don't think it'd work without her :)
een jaar geleden beckstar said…
noooo phoebe has to be in it!!
how do you know there is going to be one though?
een jaar geleden bella_and_emma said…
Yeah, it would just be weird without her in it... I don't really have a favorite, but it always seems like cleo has a prominent role in whatever problem needs to be solved in the show (ex. the charlotte incident), and besides, they don't have a set for bella's house or the inside of Rikki's house, and even when Emma was there, more time was still spent at Cleo's house... they really need to get the locks checked there, everyone is always over there :)
If Pheobe isn't in it, I will be sooo sad!
She just HAS to be, even if she has a more minor role!
i dont think this true because of te fact tht theres no source like the article video or how the person who started the thread knows about this and Phoebe who jump on the a movie role for not only the pay for her acting tht would open more doors for her
een jaar geleden bronwynr1 said…
that would suck it's dumb enough bella replaces emma and now cleo's maybe leaving? what the hell?! they should have cleo not bella because cleo's part of the original trio.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden h2o-clewis said…
Cleo is the best they can`t replease her cuz with out her there is no h2o.
een jaar geleden pinklollipops90 said…
well where are you sources? I havnt seen Claire's interview. Why wouldnt Phoebe be in it? I know she's filming a movie now but im pretty sure that wraps up next month. We dont even know when this H2O movie is going to get made, or who's going to be in it, it might not happen for a while yet.
It was written on a page... the hole interwiev. I think I search on google or something... but i dont know if its true, but i think so. But Im happy because Emma will be in the movie:D without phoebe its still h2o, but it would be a little difference. I dont really care about the phoebe thing anyway, if she will be replaced she will be replaced... and i will watch the movie anyway because Rikki, Emma and Bella is in it:D I love them three. And they will be a great group :D
een jaar geleden zelo said…
laugh
Really- k ill google it as well. i wonder why phoebe might not be in it? i guess shes filming lots of other stuff. but claire is done with messengers 2, so if there is a movie it will be a good way to commence the television series, if season3 is the last. yeah im happy emmas returning and rikki and bella will all surely be in the movie. i hope luke mitchell, brittany byrnes, taryn marler, and angus mclaren are all in the movie!
een jaar geleden mikethecat said…
i still hope cleo/phoebe will be in movie. i think claire interviews old, maybe phoebe/cleo will be in movie. i hope there is 4 mermaids in movie. who knows
lmfao google is not a source its a search engine find it and post it or ur probably lieing
een jaar geleden h2o-clewis said…
no impossible xbanna is`nt lieing probably it is a wrong or old interviews i think.
een jaar geleden zelo said…
So wait, i googled and couldnt find any kind of interviews for the movie. they might make like what theyve done befor for some of the episodes in season 1, combining and making a movie which people watch on DVD but no feature presentation on the big screen or anything like that...
Search H2O Season 3, and i think it was on page 19 or something... But im not saying it is true, but i think so. Because the interwiev looks real for me... But maybe there's someone who just wan't us to believe it? All i know is that the one who post it is called Fredrik. I don't know... But I hope it's true. Because I want Claire back...
i think twitter is a liar not honest just make it up.
also gossip is possible
Zelo they are making a feature movie they said
I know this is isnt related but i was wondering:
does any of you guys know when the next h2o Episodes 11 onwards are airing in the UK? becuase lately they've only been repeating episodes 1-10 :S