H2O Just Add Water Who's sad about Lewis Leaving?

beckstar posted on Jan 20, 2010 at 05:27AM
I know Clewis is forever <3
but I still feel sad Lewis leaves.
I know they did it because of Angus's other tv show he was concetrating on (packed to the rafters).
Soo sad. Cleo says she loves him <333

H2O Just Add Water 16 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden EmmaClaireFan said…
Phoebe's acting seems a bit iffy in that clip...especially her line delivery of "I love you".

Yeah, I am a sad about Lewis leaving.
een jaar geleden zelo said…
^^Yeah it was.... this is the first time Cleo tells Lewis that she loves him, I thought the line would be done better!
But it is sad Lewis is leaving!!
een jaar geleden ClewisforLife said…
SPOILERRRR!

ACTUALLY, Lewis tells her HE loves her at her Dad's wedding. Then, Lewis and her break up on Mako's beach and she says that she loves him. Then he leaves and I've been crying ever since I saw it.
een jaar geleden rikkichardwick said…
He come back in the last epiosode of season 3.Because when I read about last epiosode there was "Cleo,Rikki and Bella have a big suprise" and there was a picture with cleo and lewis.
een jaar geleden beckstar said…
^ wheres that?
link here
een jaar geleden zelo said…
Yeah, he did. There's an image of the Rikki and Cleo at Graduation and Lewis and Zane are in the picture, so there's something to look forward to!
really? I didn't seen any picture!!
and maybe the surprise is emma?
or cleos dad and sam having a baby?
there is pic i've seen with cleo with a baby on set. It's in a lot of pictures.
by the way, I still cant find this photo you guys are talking about...I looked at a graduation photo with them holding those sroll things. But no lewis there..
There is lewis in last episode ,do you notice that all girls have cristals neaclase.That meens this is the last episode.
 There is lewis in last episode ,do u notice that all girls have cristals neaclase.That meens this i
oh cool.
I get it, they haven't got their necklaces, yet they are wearing them there with the guys. Lewis must either come back or just visit.
Dang, I really wanted Emma in the last episode to come back. Just to show it ends happily :/
een jaar geleden SuperSelenafan said…
You wouldn't believe the type of character he plays in Packed to the Rafters! Gone from the gentle Lewis to a slimeball. Its hard to watch after seeing him being quite innocent in h2o.
sometimes I see him for the ads for it. One time he was talking about sex lmao.
een jaar geleden Dan_07 said…
smile
ok i saw sum info about season 2 and 4! (there is a season 4 by the way!!! YAY!)

it says there is a merman! in season 4 and charlotte becomes a mermaid again!! (i wanna see this BADLY!!)
een jaar geleden SuperSelenafan said…
lol beckstar, i watched it. He also cheated on his wife in the show. But anyway, long live LEWIS!!!