H2O Just Add Water Vragen

beckstar posted on Feb 27, 2010 at 05:24PM
these are some question's about the show that have been bugging me.

1. How do non-mermaids get out the moon pool?
I am aware of Dr Denman and her scientist mates swimming in. But what about their equipment they brought with them? That can't go in water!
It's clear that they can't 'walk out' of the moon pool cave because in season 1 episode 1 Cleo said it was 'steep' and the girls didn't try it themselves and help Cleo that way. The only way they could get out is 'swimming out'.

2. How do they dry off so quickly? I'm aware of Rikki's heating powers. But she is not always around. The girls never carry towels with them either. If they did carry towels, they'd have to 'swim' to get them. And the towels aren't in the water. Cleo only uses towels in the bathroom to dry off and her hairdrier. But that's not in the outdoors. I'm just wondering how they can go to mako island, come back to the cafe and be human again very fast!

3. What happened to Ash,Charlotte,Winifred (boss of the old 'juicenet'),Miriam (zane's ex girlfriend),Harrison (zane's dad) and Byron??? (emma's old crush)
They all just disappeared without any idea how or where to!

4. Did Julia (original mermaid) give up her powers too? I never knew what happened to her and her 'mermaidness'. Louise gave up, Gracie gave up on the fullmoon...

5. Is Julia Ash's Grandmother? they have the same last name.

6. Did Charlotte have the power to control wind,thunder and fire too?

H2O Just Add Water 6 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Dan_07 said…
Question #1. Idk!

Question #2. Ive always wounder about that too!

Question #3. They randomly dissappered..

Question #4. I think Julia Dove (the strange last name of ASH) gave up her powers as well!.

Question #5. Yes. i possibly think SO!

Question #6. She had the power of fire and wind.. because in episode 24 (THREES COMPANY), she created the fire.. and in episode 26..(FINALE), she used her WIND power to make Cleo, Emma, and Rikki kinda fly..

Ya very welcome!
een jaar geleden beckstar said…
thanks. I forgot she created that fire on Mako to show off to Lewis and then she made the girls go in the air at the juicenet. Thanks! :)
een jaar geleden Dan_07 said…
laugh
your welcomE!
een jaar geleden bella_and_emma said…
smile
1. It is possible to get back up the other way, it was just too steep because of Cleo's hurt ankle (I think)

2. I don't think they actually dry off as fast as it seems, since there's usually a transition... like, it doesn't just like, show them the whole time they're drying off... I think there's probably several minutes in between that the viewers don't see (the series would be alot less eventful if they spent a third of each episode drying off, so they skip over that part, much like how they skip over the 8ish hours of sleep time they get every night...)

3. Once the Juicenet closed down, my guess is that Ash went back to just working at the stables... after all, in season 2, we really only ever saw him at the juicenet, emma's house, or the stables, and with em gone, there's not really any reason for him to hang around. I wouldn't be suprised if Charlotte moved, but even if she didn't, something tells me she'd be keeping her distance after the events of s2... Like Ash, Wilfred (not Winifred) wouldn't have much reason to stick around after his cafe went out of business... we never see him out of the cafe in s1 or 2 (and yes, he does appear in season 2, although his appearances are greatly reduced). I don't think that Miriam has really "disappeared", more like after she and Zane are no longer an item, she doesn't hang out in the cafe so much anymore... (people like that, i have noticed, don't like admitting defeat, which would likley ensue if she went back), and whatever trouble she causes in the girls' lives becomes trivial enough that it would be pointless for her to be in the episodes (the episodes skip over portions of the day, and some days and weeks are missed out entirely). Once the whole Zane vs. Harrison conflict ended, there really wasn't any more important things going on with Harrison... it isn't that he dissapeared, more that since there's no drama going on with him, he doesn't appear in the episodes (the episodes pretty much cover the most dramatic parts of the girls' lives). As for Byron, there are multiple possible explanations. First of all, the series never really specifies Byron's age. It could be that Byron was a senior in s1, and so graduated and went off to college. The more likley explanation however, is that in the time between s1 and s2, the relationship between him and Emma became "platonic", and thus no longer interesting enough to have episodes about, especially with Emma's new crush around ^.^

4. Though it never specifically states whether or not Julia gave up her powers, I think it's safe to assume that she did...

5. Good question! I don't know the answer, but it would be interesting if they did an episode on that in season 4! (fingers crossed that there will be a season 4)

6. She definetly had the power of wind (she used it to lift the girls)... as for the other two powers, it never specifies, but probably

Hope this helps!
(please comment on if this was helpful, so i know how to format my answers in the future)
thanks!
een jaar geleden beckstar said…
thank you it was helpful. I didn't think of some of those possibilites
een jaar geleden bella_and_emma said…
Happy to be of service ^.^