Hermione & Severus Contest: icoon & Banner & ...

AriesPrincess91 posted on Dec 19, 2011 at 10:47PM
Hi All,

First of All, I'd like to apologize for the lack of activity. I've just been so busy with life, personal issues and problems and university, that Fanpop was the last thing on my mind. So Tonight, I was checking my messages and I found this in my message box. It's something I've always wanted to do, but I never thought about using the forum to hold it. Most other sites actually have an contest section, so I never thought about using the forum as the contest place.

Here is the message I received:

"You know, I was thinking that it would be so much fun if we had some banner, icon & description contests in the SS/HG group? you know, something to make members active and perhaps get some new ones! The look has been there for a while now, not that it isn't great, but at least the description could have a change to something more - descriptive XD That would be a real fun to see how people interpret the ship!

Anyway, if you do start a contest in the forums then make it long, at least a month so people have time to submit - and then when people have submitted - the entries could be put in the picks so everyone would have a chance to vote.

And it would be fun if you made contest for all those three things - and I can help you if you like! I'd love to :) *hugs*"

So lets do that. Please submit your own banners and icons for the contest and let's have some fun!

to avoid any future issues, please keep the icons and banners in character, and not as Emma and Alan.

You can make the most dramatic, craziest edits, for all that matters, just keep it in character.

Also I really love the idea of description contest. That's got to be interesting.

Let the Fun begin!

p.s.May the best HG/SS Shipper win!

Due Dates: Week Dec 31 - Jan 3rd (Contest will end officially on Jan 3rd.- I will try to send reminders near the ending time)

Contest is open to all members.

So Try to have all your submissions in by December 31st, because at 12 midnight, I will post finalists on the picks and hopefully by the 3rd of Jan 2012, we will have a winner and new banners, icon and description.

After this post, I will Create three different Forum topics for each contest. Please submit to each contest separately, to avoid confusions!

xoxo
AriesPrincess.Slyffindor

Hermione & Severus No antwoorden