L ATTENTION ALL LIGHT HATERS!!

zeldafan48 posted on Dec 18, 2009 at 08:37PM
The other day i was looking at the light yagami spot and noticed that it has MORE FANS THAN L`S SPOT!!Well i personally hate light so if you do to make sure EVERYONE you know who goes on fanpop to join the L spot and unsubscribe to the light spot even if they dont like L or death note.Or join the light yagami haters fanclub
 The other dag i was looking at the light yagami spot and noticed that it has meer fans THAN L`S SPOT!
last edited on Jan 01, 2010 at 02:17AM

L 20 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden krystylmomo said…
meh
gosh. that's not cool.
een jaar geleden crazy_anime said…
angry
that’s not good at all ..... i really hat light from my deep deep heart but the problem is none of my friend watch death note but i will try with them
een jaar geleden BeB said…
mischievous
I WILL~!!!! X3 BOO LIGHT~!!! RIP L~!!!!!! THIS I SWEAR~!!!
~B
 I WILL~!!!! X3 BOO LIGHT~!!! RIP L~!!!!!! THIS I SWEAR~!!! ~B
een jaar geleden Thousand_Stars said…
crying
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE, LIGHT YAGAMI, DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE LIGHT FROM THE BOTTOM DEPTHS OF MY HEART, I. LOATHE. LIGHT. YAGAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SENTENCED TO THE MOST BURING CORNERS OF HELL!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I get aggressive thinking about Light. LOL!!
een jaar geleden insanityisfun said…
*holds up light's head* i plan to go give this back to the Light fan club. who wants to come?
een jaar geleden BlackieKiryu said…
I'll come!!! I'll come!!! And I'll freakin' chop IT TO BITS IN FRONT OF THEIR VERY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWA HA HA HA HA DIIIIEEE YAGAMI!!!!
*sobs*
een jaar geleden corisaysrawr said…
...What? Is that even POSSIBLE? I thought everyone hated light! I have to do something about this...
een jaar geleden Lawli-gagger said…
cake
ur joking right?....but why?
L is...He's...better...cuter...smarter...hum­an xD
Look at this face...how can u deny it?
 ur joking right?....but why? L is...He's...better...cuter...smarter...human xD Look at this face...ho
een jaar geleden YunhoFan said…
meh
Why would you hate a cartoon in the first place?
een jaar geleden Llawliet74 said…
Light Yagami........YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden AlissonKuran said…
sad
Ehhh . . :|
It makes me sad how many people hate Light . .v.v
I personally love them both ^-^
een jaar geleden Animeanimal said…
big smile
You are all like Light if you want him to die! Geesh...besides "L" likes him and guess what, I am in both clubs:P
een jaar geleden Jokerette said…
meh
I hate the little narcissistic psycho (Light: "Lolwut I'm a god"). Yet, he is not the same old villain we're used to. He's freakin' evil and completely crazy. Something new... but definitely a villain that I truly hate. Die, Yagami! And leave L alone!
een jaar geleden madening_mahem said…
smile
some of the people on this site got it right!if you say that you want to kill light then that just proves that your like him, sure I'm not much of a fan for light but that doesn't mean I I completely and utterly and incandescently despise his little hating, killing guts but if I were to chose what would happen to light I would give him to the police and let the system handle him and to give him a taste of his own medicine, to let him know what it feels like to be evaluated by a consciousless, inhuman judge who doesn't care about human feelings. so if I were to choose between killing light which would only make me more like him or to being human (no pun to the syfy show intended)I choose to be human.
[p.s. if you don't chose to be human you'll have to see L look like this:]
 some of the people on this site got it right!if u say that u want to kill light then that just pr
een jaar geleden Ninjacupcake said…
laugh
LIGHT IS AWWWESOME!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! Last time i checked, l was winning by two, now we are!!!! BWAHAAHAHAHAAA!!! (I didnt even capitalize l's name because of my disrespect towards him!!!!)

WOOT WOOT!!! GOOOOO LIGHT!!!!
een jaar geleden Happygayguy said…
heart
they are both HOT and AWESOME i LOVE them both
een jaar geleden Sammisaurus said…
heart
I luvez them both :3
een jaar geleden SnapeSoulmate said…
Huh?
FUCK THAT LOL.

Light's head looks like an ugly tater tot from behind.

Also, WHOAWHOAWHOAWHOAWHOA. WHOA. NO MAN. HE IS SO NOT COOL. HE'S A DICK BRO. 8|

Huh? FUCK THAT LOL. Light's head looks like an ugly tater tot from behind. Also, WHOAWHOAWHOAWHOAW
een jaar geleden Ryuzakiluver18 said…
wow i don't really hate him but he did do horrible things so okay
een jaar geleden MaelChan said…
Okay, i do it for the sake of Misa and L, my fav characthers..