Leyton Why I think people like Brucas

Office_001 posted on Jun 15, 2008 at 12:38AM
I personaly think people on;y like brucas is becuase they are or were in love in real life! Lucas and Brooke look more like brother and sister LEYTON FOREVER!! thats just my opinion so whhy do you think people like brucas

Leyton 3 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Leytonfan4ever said…
I think maybe that was one of the reasons for some BL fans, but others been a fan before they knew about CS, so i don't know. They have reasons why they like BL and we have reasons why we like LP. I don't think there will be a time were we would understand why the other person likes that couple. Like i would try so hard to understand why they like BL, and pretty sure they would think the same (just opposite couple).

last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Laurra said…
i get why they could of liked them, they were ok i guess, but what i dont understand is why they want them back together?? i mean luke treated brooke like shit, everytime he cheated on her with peyton, and everytime blshitters blamed peyton and carried on wanting bl! << kinda pathetic!
most of them even want sophia && chad back - i mean what is the point - its not there life to live! i agree with you they are most like bro and sis - and its bull shit what there saying about it being LP!

for the blshitters who will be reading this - please 'enlighten me' with your reasons for wanting brucas back! brookes just gonna get hurt when luke cheats on her again!
een jaar geleden Bethabee said…
I never felt any emotional satisfaction from LP, I knew it was coming from the very first episode but I just never got into them getting together. I like Brooke, she has a depth that I like, however, I HATE how Luke treats her and I just hope that she can be happy, be that with Luke or whomever. In the beginning when Peyton came to his house to confess Luke should have just gone with it instead of dragging Brooke into the mix, doing that only made me dislike LP more when they ended up cheating, which for me, for the most part, is a turn-off. But since he chose Brooke he created me, a Brucas shipper. It was all the beginning, where the seeds were sown and soiled.