LightningClan Darkfur's Lost Love

iluvtony96 posted on Feb 02, 2010 at 10:09PM
Long ago I was not as harsh and brusque as I am now, I had a mate… No, he was more than that… he was my true love and I will never move on. Here is my past and why I hate these kits in my belly.

“Darkpaw! You shouldn’t talk back to your mentor, its wrong!” said Nightpaw, my best friend in the whole world.
“Sorry Leaftounge.” I looked at my best friend, he was always right and smart and so sweet and so reliable. ‘This is more than friendship, what was this feeling?’ I asked myself knowing the answer. ‘But I can’t love him! He’s a member of Ocean Clan; he’s supposed to be my rival!’
“So, Darkfur, how are you?” Nighteyes asked me, with a mischievous glint in his beautiful blue eyes.
“Don’t you dare ask me that! You know I feel horrible, we shouldn’t have done that…thing...That wonderful amazing thing… It was wrong! We’re supposed to be rivals! And besides…even though I really do love you, I’m pregnant. What am I supposed to do?!?!” I cried, frustrated and sad.
“Don’t you see love? We will run away, I know you and I know these woods. We can make it!” He paused to lick my head. “I love you, that’s all that matters!”
“But, we can’t betray our clans like that! And what about Lightningheart? (Lightningstar’s warrior name) Am I supposed to leave my best friend? And I just can’t!”
“It’s okay still, we will figure something out!” he was always so confident and calm, I will always love him.
A war came the next night; Ocean Clan launched a surprise attack on our home. They crippled us badly, and many good warriors were lost…including my one and only, Nighteyes. I never got over it and he left me here with kits and I can only hope they are strong and powerful like him. I still feel him walking beside me ‘forever and always’ as he used to say. He promised he would never leave me…but he did. I visit him in my dreams and he still loves me as I love him. True love never dies, death only makes it that much stronger!
 Long geleden I was not as harsh and brusque as I am now, I had a mate… No, he was meer than that… he

LightningClan 75 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...