Showing Replies 51-100 of 819

een jaar geleden TheAdventGhost said…
Zetsu: Hmm....... Meat buns......
een jaar geleden heart-of_love said…
"meat buns?" Sora asked. before laughing. "alright then, meat buns it is."
Zetsu: Awesome!!!!
Sora grinned before ducking into the kitchen.
*Zetsu and Yokona relaxed in the living room*
Sora leaned over a counter and flipped a switch, making the tv in the living room turn on.
Zetsu: Hm...... Let's see....... I wonder what's on right now.....
een jaar geleden Cheng_Cheng said…
Mind if I join?
( I don't mind at all, you may join.)
Name: Sakura
Personality: She has split personalities that will be revealed later
Bio: Sakura is a goddess without a shinki. None of the other gods and goddesses know much about her, only that she had a miserable past. She always wears a amulet that is very special to her. She's skilled with a sword and has two colored eyes. One of the most mysterious deities.
Sakura has a very dark secret that she hasn't revealed to anyone.

~Goddess of Hope
 [b]Name:[/b] Sakura [b]Age:[/b] 15 [b]Personality:[/b] She has spleet, split personalities that will be rev
(Welcome)
(Thank you~)
(So... I'll create another character so I can get going to RP with ya... Just give me a sec...)
Name: Kazuki Kizuhara
Personality: Laid back, he's very chill, he can take a situation serious if need be....
Bio: TBR

-Human Being-
(And he's set. Let's go.)
last edited een jaar geleden
 Name: Kazuki Kizuhara Age: 16 Personality: Laid back, he's very chill, he can take a situation seri
Sakura woke up frantically, covered in cold sweat--another nightmare. She had been getting them a lot lately, the ones about her past. She got up shakily, then wiped a few tears away from her eyes.
She knew that she shouldn't be crying, especially as the Goddess of Hope--she was far from hopeful.

Sakura got ready and headed out into the crowded streets.
Kazuki: *He looked around as he headed inside of a electronics store* Hm..... Let's see..... *He began looking around at the laptops* I need something not too high end*
Sakura stopped by the large glass windows of the electronic store to look at her reflection, making sure no one could tell that she was crying. But it didn't really matter anyways, humans couldn't see her, even if they could, gods and goddesses were easy to forget about.
Kazuki: Hmm..... *He briefly looked outside to see Sakura* Hm?
Sakura saw Kazumi's eyes as he saw her.
Who is he? ...a shinki? ...or maybe a god?, she thought, surprised that he could see her.
Kazuki: [There's something about that girl.....] *He then stopped and continued looking into the laptops*
Sakura was sure that wasn't a coincidence--their eyes had met, meaning that he had saw her. Yet she was sure he wasn't a god or shinki. She glanced around to make sure none of the other humans could see her, then charged into the store recklessly.

She moved behind Kazuki swiftly and pressed the blade of a small knife into his neck. "Who are you?" she whispered, standing in the shadows.
Kazuki: What the..... I'm Kazuki Kizuhara! Age 16, third year student....
Sakura gasped, she sensed that Kazuki was telling the truth, yet she didn't want to believe him. Reluctantly, she lowered the knife. She spoke again, but instead of whispering this time, she sounded as normal as she could muster. "Forget that any of this happened..."
Kazuki: Alright....... But.... Just what's going on?
"Kizuhara, huh?" Sakura said, stepping out of the shadows, making her face visible. Just when everything seemed fine, she used the same knife and swiped it in front of her towards Kazumi. "I'll give you another chance...who are you?"
een jaar geleden SkittleJerky14 said…
((Can I join?))
een jaar geleden SkittleJerky14 said…
((Can I join?))
Kazuki: I'm telling you, I'm Kazuki Kizuhara.
(Yes, you can join.)
Sakura lifted her eyebrow slightly, "Really now?"
There was a moment of silence between them then she put her knife away, sighing, "I guess I'll believe you..." she paused, letting the silence continue for a while, "...for now," she remarked, with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.
Sakura decided to not tell Kazuki who she really was, it didn't matter anyway, she would probably be forgotten too soon before he could tell anyone about this encounter. Plus, it would be a bother. She decided to make up a lie to clear the rest of Kazuki's suspicions about her.
"I was going to mug you...but you seem smart, so I guess I won't." She headed away from him slowly, without looking back.
Kazuki: ........ Are you sure that's what it is? Something tells me there's more to this.....
"Forget about this if you don't want to be hurt," Sakura said, her voice now cold.
Kazuki: That so?
Sakura rarely made contact with humans, but she remembered that none of them were this persistent.
"Don't trust me?" she responded, threatening to pull out a weapon again. Just then she spun around and whispered something frantically, "phantoms!"
Kazuki: *He tilted his head* Just what the hell is going on?
"This wouldn't be happening if you weren't making me waste my time on you!" Sakura said harshly.
Phantoms...a lot of them..., she thought. She figured that it was too much for even her to take on, the best way to handle this one was to run.

Sakura turned back to Kazuki, somehow calmer despite what was going on. "Do you trust me?"
Kazuki: I do..... Why?
Sakura was expecting another answer, not that one. "I just pointed a knife at your throat! How can you trust me?!" she explained, troubled. "Humans...are so naive..." she said quietly to herself, irritated--this would be harder with him here.

Sakura tried to put it in a way that Kazuki would understand.
"Pretend that we're friends and I'm going to save your life...got it?"
Kazuki: Alright. Let's do it
Sora stepped out of the kitchen, a plate of warm meat buns in her hands, she put the plate down on the coffee table and stepped back. "knock yourselves out." she remarked.
Zetsu: Thank you, we're in your debt....
Sora shook her head. "no worries, it's my pleasure."
Yokona: *She went on eating* This is so good!!!
Sora smiled, Yokona was just like a child..
Zetsu: *He smiled as he watched Yokona* [I promise you...... We will make memories for you.......]
Sora pulled off her apron and folded it up before putting it on the coffee table, and sitting down in a bean bag chair.
Zetsu: So..... I guess you live by yourself.... I don't see anyone else around here....
Sora nodded. "yea, my parents are always gone so it's just me."
Zetsu: Its good to see how strong you are.... To manage a place such as this...
Sora shrugged "it's been like this for as long as i could reamber.."
Zetsu: Amazing.......