Pokémon Age For Pokemon

Pokemonlvr27 posted on Jul 05, 2007 at 01:48AM
i dont think there is one. im 13 nd i absolutely love pokemon. message me for my aim so we can talk ok

Pokémon 30 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Saphira333 said…
well im 17 and i love pokemon!!! so theres no limit!
een jaar geleden PkmnTrainerJ said…
I'm 20, near enough 21, and I don't believe in an age limit for anything.
een jaar geleden benji said…
Dude, near enough 21? Your birthday is in 10 months >_>
een jaar geleden PkmnTrainerJ said…
Shhh...Nearly 21 makes me sound older...
een jaar geleden AmyFitz said…
hahahaha yeah, I'm nearly 18. Well, in a year and 3 months! :p

xxx
een jaar geleden Aviantei said…
Yeah, I'm fifteen and just keep playing. Two of my friends are 20 and they play as well.
een jaar geleden Merwolf said…
I always hear about these age limits. But its not what you see, its how you see it.
And i'm sure the people who made the show/games were older than we are.
een jaar geleden poiuyoiuy said…
Im 15 im about the only one who still loves it in my class but that doesn't stop me having fun
een jaar geleden BlueBadger said…
I know what you mean, poiuyoiuy. I'm only 14 and I think Pokemon is one of the most addicting franchises I've ever played. I, actually, have a friend who's 17 and he's like a guru among Pokefans.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden missyjean130 said…
I'm 18 and I still love pokemon. Age shouldn't prevent you from enjoying things you love!
een jaar geleden DkKing said…
yeah the age limit got to me and it sucks im 16 and i love pokemon.
i grew up watching it and i well always will be a fan.
een jaar geleden 7_steph_7 said…
yeah, nobody knows this, but im a total pokemon addict, adn theyre really shouldnt be an age limit to it. pokemon is awesome, me and my cousins sed to have pretend pokemon battles, but they outgrew it, but for some reason, i never did.. i still get up at 7 to watch it every morning. XD
een jaar geleden rusty746454 said…
pokemon is th only good game really to me. I love training my pokemon to were i am unstopable MUAHAHA lol {sorry.....} but yea i am 14 but i plan to play for as long as they dont make it stupied {pokemon ranger almost ruined it for me 0_0}
een jaar geleden charizard_love said…
big smile
I'm 13, and I know pokemon when I was 1 year old! Maybe you can't believe me, but my brother introduce me an Eevee(my first meet pokemon) and it's true!!!
 I'm 13, and I know pokemon when I was 1 jaar old! Maybe u can't believe me, but my brother introduc
een jaar geleden charizard_love said…
wink
I'm a Master of pokemon at my family, in my school (Saint Joseph), and my lesson plus... I have a nickname at all,"Hello master! Hello miss of pokemon! Hi Lucaria!(I love Lucario), Hey May 2!"
 I'm a Master of pokemon at my family, in my school (Saint Joseph), and my lesson plus... I have a nic
een jaar geleden KirliaGirl23 said…
wink
To tell the truth.......you're never too old for anything! The point is...you just heve too like it!
een jaar geleden KirliaGirl23 said…
tongue
Sorry for bad spelling....
een jaar geleden Cyrusrocks said…
smile
I'm 13 and i think pokemon are awsome!!
een jaar geleden Kallm3k9 said…
im 19, been a fan since i was like 9,
een jaar geleden raichu-rules said…
smile
I grew up watching and playing pokemon. To me, Age doesn't matter.
Its about the enjoyment :)
een jaar geleden CarlBrig18 said…
I'm 19 years old and I still like Pokemon. I have played Pokemon games since I was 7. Pokemon are so awesome.
een jaar geleden swampert314 said…
im 16, pokemon iz forever lol
een jaar geleden zaray said…
hmmm
im 14 i got into pokemon when i was 4 but every once in a while i sometimes think it should be rated pg13 example in my game i used arial ace and it was red like blood and then on the show the last night at the pokemon summer acadamy i thought angie and ash were gonna k i s s [i think that was her name]
een jaar geleden ellamcewenasker said…
big smile
I will love pokemon forever and ever and ever! I'm actually only twelve, It just says that I am 14.
een jaar geleden martyro said…
I am 18 and still love pokemon, no matter what age you are, it doesnt matter myself i still find it fun to play both the old and new games haha
een jaar geleden ellamcewenasker said…
Awesomeness never dies out. But Pokemon couples do get out of hand.
een jaar geleden MCHopnPop said…
smile
I'm 14 and I still love Pokemon,I don't anyone can outgrow Pokemon..that is unless they choose to..I like the game,anime and manga..I grew up with Pokemon and I'm going to like it forever.as long as I enjoy it,I don't care what anyone says.Though the Pokemon Couples really ruin it for me -.- Pokemon is NOT about love,well except for Brock falling in love with every pretty girl he sees..but that's besides my point..overall Pokemon is not about loving..it's about friendship and more..NOT love..
een jaar geleden pokemonyellow said…
I'm actually nine =D
een jaar geleden mistymaydawngo said…
Age limit 1 to 99999999999999999999999999999999999 oops forgot a 9
een jaar geleden StarWarsFan7 said…
cool
I am 12 years old and everyone else at my middle school think it's stupid. And for babies. BUT POKEMON WAS THE BEST THING INVENTED! THANK YOU JAPAN!