Pokémon Who do u think is awesomer: Dawn of May?

lovebaltor posted on Nov 26, 2009 at 10:29PM
I think May is way better because her pokemon could so kick Dawn's pokemon ass! LOL! I mean give me your opinion so we can boot Dawn off of pokemon forever!! (Evil Laugh!) Muhhahaha!

Pokémon 12 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden AKetchum01 said…
Here is my little story: Dawn vs May.

{Giratina Battle Theme playing in background}

All of Dawn's pokemon had been beaten, all but Mamoswine.
"Why don't you give up?" May said with an evil cackle that sounded like Jessie. "Everyone knows I'm the best!"
"Mamoswine! Come on out!" Dawn said.
"Hahahahaha. Is that another of your weak pokemon?" May insulted. "Umm...that is not good." Then she pulled out an out-of-date pokedex. "NO DATA!!!!!!!!!!! Blaziken, Fire Spin!"
"Mamoswine, Rollout!" Dawn commanded. The rolling pokemon caught the flame and rolled over Blaziken, k.o.ing it in 1 hit! But May's Venasaur trashed Mamoswine.
"Of course I won, you were no match for me!" May said. Then, thought Dawn was crying, but she was actually laughing! "You lost, why are you happy?"
"I have one more pokemon! It can beat any of the 493!!!" Dawn said. "MissingNO! Data duplication!" Instantly Venasaur was beaten! Then May sent out Delcatty. MissingNO used Glitch rain which pulverized Delcatty.
"Since when did you get a good pokemon!" May insulted. Glaceon met the same fate as the other pokemon.
"Now admit I'm as good as you or I will delete all your pokemon!" Dawn threatened.
"Delete my pokemon! What, you rule the world." May joked.
"MissingNO can delete everything, all pokemon, contest ribbons, and Grand Festival trophies." Dawn said. "I will rule the world if people like you keep getting in my way!"
"Fine, you are as good if not better than me." May admitted.

last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden AKetchum01 said…
In my opinion, Dawn should rule the world.
een jaar geleden lovebaltor said…
smile
I don't like dawn in my best opinion byt i think she is better than misty.
een jaar geleden ellamcewenasker said…
angry
Dawn is a really big pest to Barry in my opinion. Grrr... thinks he likes her...
een jaar geleden MCHopnPop said…
rainy
^^^ that's not nice :'( I like Dawn and she did beat May in the contest...man how does dawn get all this hate,it's discouraging and nice story AKetchum01 :P
 ^^^ that's not nice :'( I like Dawn and she did beat May in the contest...man how does dawn get all
een jaar geleden arcaninegal123 said…
I agree, McHopnPop.
een jaar geleden Glaceon25 said…
Dawn is the best pokegirl by far.
een jaar geleden pumpkinqueen said…
I agree with McHopnPop. I like Dawn she is my favorite character and I doesn't want her to leave. If May, Misty, and Dawn battled this is what would happen. May would kick Misty's butt, And Dawn would beat May. But It would be a close battle.
een jaar geleden Espeongirl360 said…
meh
i actually miss the days when everybody liked May. she's pretty, a great trainer (i mean her pokemon kick #^&^$ a$$), she was the first coodinator, and i love her personality. and yet im a misty fan. but really, to be honest, yes May pobably would beat most of Misty's pokemon, but Dawn is totally not expeirienced enough to beat her. but i know mmostly everybody loves Dawn so i will get a lot of let downs from this reply so .... ya
mischievous
as continuation to my first comment..I do like Both and they both are "awesome" in their own way,and they both mean alot to the show...it's just that I like Dawn more :p
 as continuation to my first comment..I do like Both and they both are "awesome" in their own way,and
een jaar geleden arcaninegal123 said…
XD What happened to Piplup?!
 XD What happened to Piplup?!
tongue
I don't have a picture that says "Piplup Does (NOT) approve" and I'm too lazy to make one and because I only add text with Pictures of Haruka no one else. see :P
 I don't have a picture that says "Piplup Does (NOT) approve" and I'm too lazy to make one and because