Pokémon Favoriete Pokemonand Why

lovebaltor posted on Jan 13, 2010 at 12:58AM
my fav pokemon include, moltres, giratina, jolteon, mew, blaziken, arceus, darai,dialga,shadow lugia and many others. Thos pokemon are all really awesome and can kick ass. those a my favs and reasons. So, who are ur fav pokemon?

Pokémon 12 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden AKetchum01 said…
Marill, it won me the Heat Badge! And every-other water type!
een jaar geleden Saphira333 said…
Latias,Latios,Kyogre and mew = cause there legendarys, Dewdong, Arcanine, Pikachu,Swellow,Jolteon,Espeon,Glaceon
cause they have really good moves
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden slaking said…
heart
all the turtle and tortise plus mew
een jaar geleden WeatherWarrior5 said…
cool
My favorite Pokemon is Larvitar. It may be small, but it can learn awesome moves and it can kick ass.
een jaar geleden arcaninegal123 said…
Arcanine forever! It's cute and is super fast. And has awesome strength.
 Arcanine forever! It's cute and is super fast. And has awesome strength.
een jaar geleden boltlover said…
My fav. are Rapidash and Paichu. They are bothe very powerful and i love them so!
 My fav. are Rapidash and Paichu. They are bothe very powerful and i love them so!
een jaar geleden Kallm3k9 said…
cool
Charizard and tyranitar, been with me since i started liking pokemon. both powerful, yet so delicate only a skill trainer can train them well. ;)
 Charizard and tyranitar, been with me since i started liking pokemon. both powerful, yet so delicate
een jaar geleden TeamGalacticFan said…
heart
I love Mudkip because its strong in battle and because in the mstery dungeon series I always end up with one as the player character and plus it kicks butt!
 I love Mudkip because its strong in battle and because in the mstery dungeon series I always end up w
een jaar geleden trainerSilver said…
i like mew and celebi not to mention tyranitar, mines lvl 95, i love garchomp the most. it has awesome skills, awesome look, and is one of the only ground types that can learn surf. beat that onix!
 i like mew and celebi not to mention tyranitar, mines lvl 95, i love garchomp the most. it has awesom
een jaar geleden Penguinangel said…
My fav pokemon's always been Squirtle. It's so adorable and it was one of the origanal's. Plus, I loved in the series how Ash's had those awesome shades. XD
een jaar geleden twilightrox43 said…
kiss
My fave is Jirachi. Why? I LUV her. In Jirachi Wishmaker, I cried my eyes out when she disappeared. I vowed I would someday get one. Then, in the U.S. (and maybe other places), they released a free Jirachi giveaway at Gamestop. So I went and got my Jirachi. I luv her, she helped me get outta tough situations. JIRACHI FOREVS!!!!
een jaar geleden bmarme said…
smile
Giratina, because I sorta think that he's KAWAII!~(lol)
and he's pretty powerful, next to Arceus
 Giratina, because I sorta think that he's KAWAII!~(lol) and he's pretty powerful, volgende to Arceus