Pokémon How far are you?

NaokoMisume posted on Jul 05, 2010 at 12:30AM
Okay.Here,you can tell people where youre at in your game.Any game,even the GBA.

Pokémon 8 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden NaokoMisume said…
big smile
Im just collecting pokemon i beat Red and stuff.
een jaar geleden arcaninegal123 said…
Let's see.... I beat Platinum, Diamond, and Pearl. And working my way up the gyms in HeartGold.
een jaar geleden Hanna_Hetalia said…
meh
I've completed Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. Yes, I filled the Pokedex until reached the limit. Also I've completed my Leaf Green XD
For Diamond I stop after completing the battle tower, and Platinum I stop playing after my friend made my memory card lost, so I'm still thinking to continue filling Pokedex or get the colored medal of Battle Tower, though I'm sure I just need 1 strike again to get all of colored medals if I didn't lend him my memory card ;___;, also the Pokedex will reach the complete too ;___;
For Soul Silver, after defeating Red now I'm trying to fill my Pokedex and preparing the team for Battle Frontier :D
 I've completed Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. Yes, I filled the Pokedex until reached the limit. Also I
een jaar geleden slushy said…
i beat silver,pearl,leafgreen,emerald,platinum,an­d soulsilver
een jaar geleden SacredDawn said…
I've beaten Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Saphire and Ruby, Diamond, Platinum and I've just got to beat Red in HeartGold! I'm stuck on FireRed with the 6 islands I havent played it in a while though ._.
een jaar geleden Super_17 said…
cool
i've cleared;
-red
-blue
-gold
-silver
-crystal
-ruby
-emerald
-fire red
-diamond (ongoing,i didn't like the gen4 pokemon though)
-soulsilver (im in training to beat red)
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden twilightrox43 said…
wink
Okay I've beaten Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Crystal, and I CAN'T BEAT LANCE IN HEARTGOLD!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
een jaar geleden ellamcewenasker said…
smile
Well I Got 444 Pokemon in My Pokedex for platinum, And Ive got lottsa lv. 100's