Pokémon Pokemon 5th Gen Pokemons Add Urs Here And Favs

kevinkamps posted on Aug 06, 2010 at 03:21AM
pokemon 5th gen pokemons add urs here and favs ill try to add new picks time when there r new but u guys can 2
 pokemon 5th gen pokemons add urs here and favs ill try to add new picks time when there r new but u
last edited on Aug 06, 2010 at 03:52PM

Pokémon 27 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden kevinkamps said…
smile
tsutaja the grass starter the grass snake pokemon it next evo may look the same but incase of charmander and charmaleon or ivysaur ppl didnt care and there last evos were awesome so i hope for his 2
 tsutaja the gras starter the gras snake pokemon it volgende evo may look the same but incase of charma
laugh
heres the fire starter much ppl dont love it but i have hope it may evolve into a dark fire type 2 u may never know pokabu the fire pig pokemon im afraid what willl hpen if it uses flamewheel if it willl becom into a ham
 heres the brand starter much ppl dont love it but i have hope it may evolve into a dark brand type 2
cool
mijimaru at first ppl didnt love it i thought i may choose it anyway tho but theres always tsutaja no offence pokabu ok mijimaru the sea otter pokemon and his evo is coool well u know what i mean
 mijimaru at first ppl didnt love it i thought i may choose it anyway tho but theres always tsutaja no
chillarmy the chinchala pokemon a cute big eared pokemon its nice and its a normal type
last edited een jaar geleden
 chillarmy the chinchala pokemon a cute big eared pokemon its nice and its a normal type
hmmm
munna the dream eater pokemon a wierd ant eater elephant like pokemon wierd tho a psich type
 munna the dream eater pokemon a wierd ant eater olifant like pokemon wierd tho a psich type
hmmm
MUNNAS EVO ALSO A PSICH TYPE THE trance pokemon it looks more likebell
 MUNNAS EVO ALSO A PSICH TYPE THE trance pokemon it looks meer likebell
laugh
gear the steel type pokemon and gear pokemon it loooks ok and coool i have high hopes of moves for him he may be another magnamite like pokemon dont u c in the pick hehe
 gear the steel type pokemon and gear pokemon it loooks ok and coool i have high hopes of moves for
smirk
mamepato the baby pidgeon pokemon it looks coool ash may catch it and stuff a flying/normal type ofcourse
 mamepato the baby pidgeon pokemon it looks coool ash may catch it and stuff a flying/normal type
sick
hihidaruma a scary crazy ape pokemon he freaks me out a lil but in a way hes ok and cooool so yeah a fire type hihidaruma the flaming pokemon
 hihidaruma a scary crazy ape pokemon he freaks me out a lil but in a way hes ok and cooool so yeah
laugh
im gonna catch him for sure then again im gonna cath em all hehe ok shimama the charged pokemon an eletric type hehe mayy become part dark n lster evos i think ponyta has an rival rapidash better evolve into pegidash or Something lol wait if it evolves into a flying type shimama kills him easily then hehe
 im gonna catch him for sure then again im gonna cath em all hehe ok shimama the charged pokemon a
surprise
RUN SHIMAMA hes gonna killl u meguroko the desert crocodile pokemon a ground dark type hes rlly good 2 so don mess with it
 RUN SHIMAMA hes gonna killl u meguroko the desert krokodil pokemon a ground dark type hes rlly good
een jaar geleden eeveelutions1 said…
smile
well, deosn't evryone love the shiny firflies
 well, deosn't evryone love the shiny firflies
sick
gochiruzeru the calestial body pokemon it looks gothic like dont u ppl think so 2 its a psich type dont give up shimama idc that psich ypes has good special attack do ur best
 gochiruzeru the calestial body pokemon it looks gothic like dont u ppl think so 2 its a psich type
rankurusu a jolly looking pokemon the amplification pokemon also psich type an exclusive to black and gochirezeru if i spelled good if for white
 rankurusu a jolly looking pokemon the amplification pokemon also psich type an exclusive to
tongue
koromori the bat pokemon in the movie champion of illusion i think theress a guy with a cap on it theres a pick of koromori but all black well a symbol of it i think koromori is freaky of his big nose but pppl act as that is his eye or ull be disgusted as 1 of my friends i act like its eye and i c it now it has 3 eyes hehe
 koromori the bat pokemon in the movie champion of illusion i think theress a guy with a pet, glb on it the
smile
kibago isnt it a cute biter of a dragon type that likes to go in iris hair kibago the tusk pokemon a dragon type
 kibago isnt it a cute biter of a dragon type that likes to go in iris hair kibago the tusk pokemon a
minezumi a nice guy pokemon minezumi the lookout pokemon a normal type dammn hes coool
 minezumi a nice guy pokemon minezumi the lookout pokemon a normal type dammn hes coool
meh
minezumis evo mirohoggu an normal type 2 hes ok tho no more info tho
 minezumis evo mirohoggu an normal type 2 hes ok tho no meer info tho
smile
wooguru the valor pokemom hehe if we may go back to sinnoh we will find it at like valor for sure hes cooool its a normal/flying typpe ofcourse
 wooguru the valor pokemom hehe if we may go back to sinnoh we will find it at like valor for sure
smile
EMONGA A COOOL CUTE LIL flying squirl a b eletric type and flying type zapdos as some competition huh emonga the flying squirrel pokemon
 EMONGA A COOOL CUTE LIL flying squirl a b eletric type and flying type zapdos as some competition
surprise
awwww evil cute crazy scary ape ball baby thingie u make me sicky ok darumakka the may be or is ofcourse pre-evo of hihidaruma mister creepy coool looking up there i think if it has a 3d evo it maybe fighting o and the move growths effect changed it boosts attack and special attack now
 awwww evil cute crazy scary ape ball baby thingie u make me sicky ok darumakka the may be of is ofcou
smile
u ppl can add pics of some new 2 maybe some that i dont have or stuff
een jaar geleden AKetchum01 said…
Funny generation 5 Poke-dex thingy here!
laugh
yess thx
een jaar geleden Shunron said…
A new legy in Isshu. =3 ... "Victini" ... It's pokédex number is said to be: #0
 A new legy in Isshu. =3 ... "Victini" ... It's pokédex number is zei to be: #0
"Yanappu" ... The grass monkey-like pokémon. That green-haired dude in the anime has one. =D .. And there's also a water and fire version of it.
 "Yanappu" ... The gras monkey-like pokémon. That green-haired dude in the anime has one. =D .. And
"Mamanbou" really seem like it's going to be Luvdisc's evolution?
 "Mamanbou" really seem like it's going to be Luvdisc's evolution?