Pokémon 8 Reasons I Don't Want Ash To Leave Sinnoh

LiptonGold posted on Aug 10, 2010 at 06:18PM
1. Sinnoh is the best reigon and the easiest to navigate.
2. NO MORE TEAM GALACTIC!!!!!
3. No more Commander Saturn from Team Galactic
4. Team Plasma scares me.
5. Most of my favorite Pokemon are in Sinnoh.(Luxray, Lucario, Toxicroak)
6. I like Roark.
7. No offence to the new Pokemon, but they don't even look like Pokemon.
8. All the new people have large hair.
last edited on Aug 10, 2010 at 06:20PM

Pokémon 32 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Espeongirl360 said…
monkey
everybody has big hari in all the seasons. anyway thats what you think but i have a question, why didnt you just put this as an article?
een jaar geleden arcaninegal123 said…
Lolz and it seems that all characters need wacky hair.
een jaar geleden MCHopnPop said…
cool
interestin and very detailed...Team Plasma does look weird..what they wear looks so futuristic-ish and weird :/ I like the sinnoh and Roark too x)but everything has to change overtime..I just hope the new pokemon aren't as disappointing as they look :/ and no more sinnoh means no more dawn T.T
last edited een jaar geleden
 interestin and very detailed...Team Plasma does look weird..what they wear looks so futuristic-ish an
een jaar geleden pumpkinqueen said…
1. I like Ash's Sinnoh Pokemon
2. It's the best reigon
3. Dawn
3. Zoey
4. Dawn's Pokemon
5. Zoey's Pokemon
6. Barry's Pokemon
7. Barry
8. Barry
9. BArry
10. and did I say Barry
 1. I like Ash's Sinnoh Pokemon 2. It's the best reigon 3. Dawn 3. Zoey 4. Dawn's Pokemon 5. Zoey
een jaar geleden Fenrir said…
lol Everyone has big hair in anime. And ash has to leave...how is he going to catch em all if he doesn't visit all of the regions? XD We can all look forward to a super sad good bye though
een jaar geleden pumpkinqueen said…
Yeah he needs to go to the new region to catch em all. But I well miss Barry and Dawn so much T_T
 Yeah he needs to go to the new region to catch em all. But I well miss Barry and Dawn so much T_T
een jaar geleden Fenrir said…
Maybe they'll come with him!!!! :D
een jaar geleden arcaninegal123 said…
No, they won't. Ash is gonna travel with a girl named Iris.
well it will always change, sadly. i really (no offence) dont care about him leaving Sinnoh. I prefer the rest of the regions.

but i do agree that the new pokemon do look weird but im pretty sure we all say that when new staters come out. so eventually we will love them

but one thing what im asking is this:why is Dawn only staying for one region. May and Misty stayed for two
gahh Iris isn't that great to me she doesn't really seem as good as Dawn,Haruka and Misty I mean Ash does have to catch em all. but that means no more Dawn T_T...does Dawn not make a reappearance in the Black and White generation? as Misty made her reappearance in the Hoenn and Haruka(May) made her reappearence in the Sinnoh..wouldn't it fair to say Dawn SHOULD make a reappearence in the Black/White generation? I'll bet people will miss Dawn when Black/White comes out and people will start complaining about Iris that's the way it happens every new series...atleast it seems that way :/
 gahh Iris isn't that great to me she doesn't really seem as good as Dawn,Haruka and Misty I mean Ash
big smile
um, MCHopPop, are you saying that you really dont like Iris. Cuz i really never thought i would read that you typed that you DONT like a character
tongue
XD actually I HAVE said that I disliked Lyra so many times...and Iris just doesn't seem to be as good as Dawn,Misty and May yes I'm being judgmental of Iris x)
heehee sorry thats just funny, sorry. and i really dislike Lyra too
wink
XD it happens all the time,I bet it's very funny ;) and I can't count how many times I said disliked Lyra,I find her to be so annoying and I actually confused her hat for blimp the first time I saw her,no i'm not joking :/ and also I don't think this new region is going to be as good at the past ones,yes i'm judging them by the pictures :p
een jaar geleden LiptonGold said…
Espeongirl360, you posted at the top asking why this isn't an article? It was, but they said it was too short and made me move it to forum.
oh ok
mischievous
generally I'll just be happy when people stop complaining about Dawn xD so I hope Iris can take all the heat from some people :P so this might be a good thing...and I really hope Dawn could make a reappearence in the new region...
 generally I'll just be happy when people stop complaining about Dawn xD so I hope Iris can take all t
een jaar geleden Shunron said…
I'm only going to miss Cynthia, Brock & Paul. D=

Very refreshing they got such a mean rival as Paul.
 I'm only going to miss Cynthia, Brock & Paul. D= Very refreshing they got such a mean rival as Paul.
een jaar geleden bmarme said…
My reasons y ash shoudnt leave sinnoh
1.Dawn was awesome
2.I still havent watched the whole season
3.Giratina was awesome too!
4.Obviously, when the game releases, there wont be any underground tunnels to explore anymore(i think!!)
5.Plssss........enough with ash's VOICE CHANGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crying
^are you kidding me? Another voice change? I cant blame it on puberty this time !!!!!!!!!!!! Now what the hell will i blame it on????
Blame Silver! When something goes wrong, blame Silver!
een jaar geleden GalacticJupiter said…
crying
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NO MORE TEAM GALACTIC!? NO MORE SATTY!? OMG! Fifth generation totally SUCKZ!
but Silver didnt do anything
Exactly!
smirk
Yeah! I'm with u LiptonGold!
een jaar geleden TeamMagmaLover said…
I think I will be able to get over this I may miss Team Galactic and Dawn and Brock but whatever if I can let go of my favorite character this should be a breeze to let go of but I am not saying it is easy!

I find this not to be a great loss compared to that of Hoenn.

Please don't shout at me for my attitude

Its just that well Saturn,Mars,Jupiter,Dawn and Brock I will find easier to let go of because I can recall letting go of Solidad,Drew,May,Harley,Tabitha,Maxie,Shel­ly and Archie that endless crying when I think back it comes back too me like a shot!

Lets face it I would be a lot sadder but I am starting to like Iris so this is so gonna be fun I can't wait for generation 5 now.

Can't hang on to something forever!

I am now done talking so if I bored anyone to death or if someone is angry at me I do not know what too do.

Wow who knew my personality is so different.
een jaar geleden TeamGalacticFan said…
rainy
Oky I will miss Team Galactic's 3 "young" commanders (Just excluding Charon) and Dawn and Brock but still I am gonna end up liking Team Plasma and Iris and Dento so I cannot complain anyone there is never a reason for a character to leave anyway Team Galactic has been gone for months they only had a cameo in DP191 so I have pretty much got over them!And Dawn I do shed a few tears about but Brock when I think back to him I cry and laugh like I am doing now sad tears happy laughs!But I think Brock will come back as a main character for some reason!

I am loving the look of the new Pokemon!

So I don't care what others say this is my will!

And at times I go against it!

And it is a strong will!

So send hate comments I will stand strong no matter what!!!

Anyway good luck too Ash in Isshu!

And farewell Team Galactic!
Wait, what? DP191? Team Galactic? Question marks?????
een jaar geleden TeamGalacticFan said…
Well this is the picture LiptonGold
 Well this is the picture LiptonGold
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Team Galactic!
blush
:( i'm soooo sad but i have 2 agree with u TeamGalacticFan. Yeah itz the best thing i have 2 do. I can't continue to be sad... i have to go on! So good luck Ash!
een jaar geleden animegrl52p said…
i no they dont look like pokemon!