Pokémon Pokémon that used to be your favorite.

Shunron posted on Sep 29, 2010 at 11:43AM
The title says it all, and I'm just curious about your answers.

Which pokémon USED to be your favorite?

- - -

As for myself, the first pokémon that ever got nominated as my "favorite" is 'Cubone'. I was about... 6 or 7? About the same time as Pokémon got created.

Then it switched to Persian, then Tauros.

Johto got created, and I switched to Pinsir.

Hoenn appeared, and I fell madly in love with Banette. It has been my favorite ever since.

- - -

Care to tell me your stories? =D
 The titel says it all, and I'm just curious about your answers. Which pokémon USED to be your favo

Pokémon 9 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden catgirl140 said…
smile
My first pokemon was Pikachu. I fell in love with the mouse at the age of 6 or 7. Then I met Cyndaquil and I could not take my eyes of it. I loved it's timid nature. Now my favorite pokemon is either Skitty or Delcatty. I really can't choose.
een jaar geleden ilovebilievix said…
My first favorite pokemon was Rapidash.But then Johto,Hoehn, and Sinnoh come out and began to like other pokemon like Roserade,Togekiss,and gardevir.
last edited een jaar geleden
 My first favoriete pokemon was Rapidash.But then Johto,Hoehn, and Sinnoh come out and began to like ot
een jaar geleden RomanGreekDemi said…
first dialga, then zapdos, but now, my all time fav is empoleon!!!!!
een jaar geleden iloveteamaqua said…
heart
I used to like Charmander, but when Hoenn came out, I switched to Roselia and Kyogre. But Azumarill and Sharpedo are my favorites!
een jaar geleden bmarme said…
Empoleon used to be my favorite when I was addicted to water types
The Haunter, then Rayquaza and Lastly, my beloved Giratina~
een jaar geleden pumpkinqueen said…
My favorite Pokemon used to be Oddish and Ponyta, they were my favorite through every season. But after a few episode of Sinnoh, I started to fall for Houndoom and he's been my favorite ever since.
een jaar geleden TeamGalacticFan said…
Alright

Kanto:
For me it was Onix I would catch everyone I saw until...

Johto:

Chikorita had came into the series and still is one of my favorites and made choosing a starter 80 times easier but then my problems came in...

Hoenn:
I had serious problem even just doing the simple job of selecting a starter and well this problem still remains and then the three legendaries Groudon,Kyogre and Rayquaza I wanted all of them and then if you were to jump around the entire lot of Pokemon from Hoenn they would all place within the first 150-175 for me but Mudkip still my current favorite.

Sinnoh:

It used to be (prepare for some strange and weirdness) Purugly,Skuntank and Bronzor.

Unova:

...........No comment...........
een jaar geleden StarWarsFan7 said…
heart
Roserade, Jirachi, Gardevoir, Furret, Sentret, Gallade, Mismagius, Skitty, ....

THEN CAME CRESSELIA!!
een jaar geleden StarWarsFan7 said…
angelic
Cresselia will always be my favorite pokemon!