Pokémon Which pokémon did u choose/plan on choosing in B&W?

Shunron posted on Oct 06, 2010 at 06:00PM
So... Black & White is finally out. At least in Japan.

I'm curious as to which pokémon you chose? (if you the game from Japan, or is playing the Emultaor)

Or, which pokémon are you planning to choose? (if you're waiting patiently)
 So... Black & White is finally out. At least in Japan. I'm curious as to which pokémon u chose?

Pokémon 14 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden duncanlovR said…
On which-ever one I get first I'll get Tsutarja, then on the other Mijumaru..
een jaar geleden Okami_Amaterasu said…
Im going to go for the Pig, Pokabu? I think that's its name, but I'm only going to keep it until I find a replacement for it, as I think its ugly and I want to keep up with choosing Fire-type starters for my games.
een jaar geleden arcaninegal123 said…
Well, my brother and I have one game each. We got a starter, traded it to the other person's game, and started over. Now we both have all three starters. :) But if this weren't possible, I would have chosen Tsutarja.
een jaar geleden MasterRed said…
I am going to pick Pokabu
een jaar geleden RealCosmic said…
I'm choosing Tsutarja and naming it King.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden TeamGalacticFan said…
I'm still ripping my hair out on which one too pick
een jaar geleden animegrl52p said…
Tepig or Oshawatt. dont blame me if i get them wrong kay!
een jaar geleden MCHopnPop said…
heart
Mine is DEFINITELY going to be Mijumaru,I'm going to nickname it Mijumaru and give it an everstone so it won't evolve :3 Crazy Right? XD
 Mine is <b>DEFINITELY</b> going to be Mijumaru,I'm going to nickname it Mijumaru and give it an evers
een jaar geleden shadowrulz said…
laugh
i like fast pokemon my favorite starter was treeko and naturally i would like snivy the grass one he looks fast i like fast pokemon. i think there is a dark gym or elite 4 guy wich i am looking forward to since i loooooove dark pokemon like zoarark below im getting him 2morrow since i preorderd :)
 i like fast pokemon my favoriete starter was treeko and naturally i would like snivy the gras one he
een jaar geleden shadowrulz said…
monkey
monkey lol
een jaar geleden tiniepika said…
smile
im getting snivey [english] which is the grass pokemon starter
een jaar geleden bakublader said…
heart
I want Oshowatt, it's so cute with two cool looking evolutionary stages, on the other hand, I also would want a Snivy or a Tepig, cuties and with cool looking evolutionaries.
 I want Oshowatt, it's so cute with two cool looking evolutionary stages, on the other hand, I also wo
een jaar geleden StarWarsFan7 said…
heart
Tepig!!!
een jaar geleden pokemonyellow said…
hmmm
Can't decide!!! Maybe Tepig. Pignite looks strong and sounds cool.