kevinkamps posted on Nov 18, 2010 at 09:03PM
strategy moves tricks glitch maybe there not rlly ultimate but r cool
 strategy moves tricks glitch maybe there not rlly ultimate but r cool
last edited on Nov 19, 2010 at 11:47PM

Pokémon 6 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden kevinkamps said…
mischievous
well heres my fist 1 the cursed 1:first u use hypnosis then curse then dream eater then nightmare if u cannot use nightmare just use another move u like u c hypnosis puts the foe 2 sleep then curse curses him if ur a ghost type ofcourse then then on the next turn u use dream eater to restore r energy incase he wakes up cuz it will b soon in that trn or the next i think and it wll damage the foe 2 then u just use a move and when he wakes up curse would already killd him or on the vege of DEATH enjoy gengar is he only 1 i know tht is capable of using such a cruel combo
 well heres my fist 1 the cursed 1:first u use hypnosis then curse then dream eater then nightmare if
sick
ok just messing here this is the suicide:ok u use subtitute idk if it gonna work but only 1 way 2 find out and my ds is caput so idk so ummn yeah then u use EXPLOSION if it works ull survive then use subtitute and again and so enjoy can b used by almost all pokemon
 ok just messing here this is the suicide:ok u use subtitute idk if it gonna work but only 1 way 2 fi
angelic
ok staraptors gamble:ok as u may know there is dream world if u get an staraptor frm there it will hav th reckless abilty wich power ups moves that cause recoil like brave bird but also increases he damage so ummn in BLACK and WHITE it knows a move called life gamble that cause alot of damage 2 u an foe so if it has that ability it will die with the foe so yeah 1 hit kill all but if u se sbtitute first u may survive i think just like my prev trick so yeah dont push my poor fav flying type 2 much hv mercy btw life gamble may kill the user well not kill but hurts alot its like 2 bravebirds in 1 turn so yeah
 ok staraptors gamble:ok as u may know there is dream world if u get an staraptor frm there it will h
smile
remember to tell me if the 2 other ones workd nd u ppl can post 2 u know if u hav any or segestions
sick
hhmmmm XD heres a lil theres a hole combo 2 it thts kinda like DAMMMN but thas a secret me no telling u all my strategies hehehe ok gve a pokemon the rudged or something helmet it gives damage 2 pokemon that attacked he user of the item 1/8 of its health will b hurt so get a pokemon that can use susbtitute -_- every1 cn use it tho i think XD lol so yeah then use toxic against the enemy then see em suffr and use it mostly on pokemon that have high defensebs so they have 2 hit alot 2 kill but will hurt emselvs 2 hehehe have fun
een jaar geleden twilightrox43 said…
Have you ever tried the F.E.A.R strategy? I taught it to my school's Pokemon Club (Yes, my school has a Pokemon Club. X3) You can use it to defeat high level Pokemon with an extremely low level Pokemon, like defeating a level 100 Pokemon with a level 1.

F.E.A.R stands for-

F- Focus Sash

E- Endeavor

A- (Quick) Attack

R- Rattata

Why Rattata you ask? Well, it's because Rattata is most famous for this strategy.

Here's the lowdown:

If one of your Pokemon faints, send out the F.E.A.R Pokemon. On its first turn, tell the F.E.A.R Pokemon to use Endeavor. Most likely, the opponent will use an offensive move to KO your Pokemon. However, if the F.E.A.R Pokemon is holding a Focus Sash, it will remain with 1 HP. Your Pokemon then uses Endeavor on the opponent, dropping your opponent's HP to 1 as well.
Then, use a move that will always hit first, Quick Attack being the most popular example. Having only 1 HP, the move will defeat the opponent, rendering the F.E.A.R strategy a success.
However, there are many ways to counter the F.E.A.R strategy and render it useless. For more info, visit this page: link
last edited een jaar geleden