Pokémon Pokémon Ore Ep. 1 Season. 1 Title: Pokémon?

boltlover posted on Feb 13, 2011 at 07:12AM
It’s a rainy day in the Thaina regions and Alisia Legendary, a tall girl who had long brown hair and a blue shirt on with a fire belt, was caught in the storm. Being 12 years old she loved to venture out into the unknown. She was at the central park fields expecting to find some odd bugs she had found the previous week. Her friend, Robbin Sheikolu, also 12, somewhat taller than she was, had short hair and spiked bangs, also wearing the same belt but his had a picture of grass, and a red shirt and a brown jacket open, with some ripped up jeans, was also with her, studying some grass, and writing down things in his notebook, but was too busy to notice the rain.
“Robbin,” Alisia said, looking at him with her hand shading her eyes.
“What? I’m busy if you cant tell,” He said, not looking up.
“It’s raining and my mom might be worried sick, we have to get back.”
“It’s raining?,” he looked up, and if shocked, covered his notebook and jolted up, “Oh! No!, my book!”
“C’mon then!” she said, turning away from the wind and waiting for Robbin, who eventually started running after being pelted with hard raindrops. They ran up to a two story white house with light-blue shingles on it. Both ran up to the door, witch was red and had an arch covering it, with a light hanging down, and opened it furiously and stumbled inside and closed the door promptly.
“Back so soon?” a Woman in an apron said, wiping her hands off after making a chicken, witch filled the room with the most greeting smell. Her eyes where green, unlike Alisia’s, who had dark brown eyes, glistened in the rooms light the children finally adjusted too. She was mutually tall and had long black and brown hair.
“Mom, its raining, does anyone notice these things anymore?” Alisia said, sitting on the couch, followed by Robbin, who put his book on the coffee table in the room.
“I know its raining, I just thought you would like to play in it… you know, how all kids do.” the woman said.
“Yes, but miss Legendary, its raining HARD, so its not much fun.” Robbin said, turning on the T.V.
“Hey, mom, is it okay if Robbin spends the night? His mom had to go to a meeting in Dresta town.” Alisia said, looking at the T.V screen unamused.
“He can spend the night when ever, I really don’t mind.” Ms. Legendary said, putting the chicken on the table. “Now, turn that thing off, time to eat.”
“Ah, thanks miss L.” Robben said, getting up and grabbing a chair.
“Don’t hog it all!” Alisia said, getting up and taking a chair. After the meal Ms. Legendary went to bed and Alisia was telling Robben scary stories in her upstairs room with the lights off. Things casted meanacing shadows from her open window. Drawing in for the close of her story, she hightened up her voice and said,
“-and so they never saw him again!” Alisia finished, watching Robbin jump.
“That’s not true, that never happened, your lying.” He said, trying to convince himself it was not true, hugging the guest pillow.
“Oh. Sure..” She said, leaning back on her bed. Robben was sitting at the other end of her bed so he was facing the front of the room and she was facing the back. “Say what you will but-” before she could finish, there was a flash on lightning and a boom of thunder, followed by a plate being smashed on the ground down stairs. They both screamed and hugged their pillows, Robbin even tighter.
“Its real, its real, its real,” Robben said, rocking back and forth.
“Think rational, its probably a Chupacabra, don‘t be a wuss, nothing to worry about.. Now come with me and lets see what it is.” she said, getting up and grabbing his hand, pulling him up. He struggled but failed to leave her tight grasp. Both walked downstairs cautiously.
“Who is down here?” she said, walking in the room and trying the light switch, no use.
she sighed, “Dang, no power.”
“Lets go upstairs.. Like now!” He tried to get out of her grasp but she was as frightened as he was. She looked around and was going to head back when all of a sudden a yellow speck ran across her dimmed view.
“What’s THAT?” She said, all of a sudden hiding behind Robbin.
“That…” she said, pointing at a small yellow mouse creature. It had triangular shaped ears, and its right ear did not look like the other one, in fact it was just spiky compared to the other one. It had a black like fur on its neck and it had a little black tail. In fact it’s pretty cute, she thought. Once it came closer she noticed it was crying and it also had pink little cheeks, “Its awfully cute, though..”
“Lets kill it..” Robbin said, getting a rat remover spray they had in the lower cupboard.
“What? No!,” She ran and put it back, walking carefully back to it and leaning down on her knee, “Its okay, your safe with me..” she said, hugging it, and it stopped crying.
“Wow, what if it has a disease?” Robbin said, looking at it if it was an alien…. As to him, it was.
“Shush up, Robbin, go get me some blankets… will you please?” she said, rocking it back and forth, still hugging it.
“Fine..” he said, going up stairs.
“Don’t worry, nothing will hurt you, you cute thing….I lo-” she was going to finish but then Robben came into the room.
“Here,” he said, handing her the warm blankets, “can I sit with you?” he said, seeing how caring she took to the thing.
“Sure…” she said, patting a place next to her, “we can spend the night down here together to make sure it feels comfortable and safe.” She smiled at the mouse creature.
“Pichu..” It said, wriggling its small feet.
“It said something!” she said, getting excited.
“Lookup what it said… so we know more about it..” he said, pointing to the living room computer.
“Okay, can you hold her, I mean, it..?” she asked, looking at him with her most cutest look.
“Uhh…. Okay..” he said, giving in, holding it gently. She got up quickly and sat on the chair. She typed and clicked numerous times, and finally braking the silence.
“Got it! it’s a Pa- pokey-, no, oh, Pokémon? It says here its called a Pichu! That’s it! Oh, it says it has electrical… powers? What? This sounds like a fake game….anyway, it can battle other Pokémon but while doing so may shock itself.. Aww, how cute. But why does it say it has electrical powers? Sounds like a made up thing to say, those liars over the internet…. Just don’t-” she was going to finish but Robbin let out a shriek… his hair was standing up and he fell over.
“What happened?!” she said, running over to him and holding him up.
“It, it shocked me!” he said, yelling at it and pointing at it, too. It started to cry and ran up to Alisia.
“Well, I guess it is real! Wow, are there any others?” Alisia said as she picked up Pichu and ran to the computer, typing incredibly fast. “Oh my gosh! There are more! Wow…. It says ‘Pokémon can be caught by using various balls, such as Pokéballs, Master balls, Ultra balls, and many more. Pokémon are pocket monsters you can battle and level up, and make new friends along the way. A Pokémon Trainer can have up to six Pokémon on his/her Poké-Team. Basic Pokémon can either evolve into the next stage, or have no evolution. Each region on the world wide map has starter Pokémon. Such as the Thaina region, such as Pichu’ Hey, we have that one… ‘such as Yuperif, Aquitty, and Grazzon . To officially catch a Pokémon, you have to contain a Pokéball and throw it to the desired Pokémon, but sometimes this might not work, depending on the health or level of the Pokémon.’”
“Wow, that has a lot to it… now all we have to do is go get some Pokéballs and we can catch this Pichu” Robbin said, getting up and walking back up the stairs.
“Robbin, I told you, we have to stay down stairs with little Pichu..” she said hugging Pichu.
“Fine..” he said, lumping back downstairs.
She ran upstairs and grabbed some blankets and pillows. On her way down she was stopped by her mom.
“What are you doing up so late, its almost one in the morning! Whats that your holding?” Ms.Legendary asked, rubbing her eyes.
“It’s a Pichu mom, isn’t it cute?” she said, tickling it with her finger.
“I must be dreaming, but you two better go to sleep.” she said, trudging back to her room.
“Okay!” Alisia said, running down the steps.
Both layed down their bedding and turned the lights of while the storm was still going.
“Night, Robbin and Pichu” Alisia said, closing her eyes and snuggling her bedsheets.
“Night, Alisia and Pichu,” Robbin said hugging his pillow.
“Chuuu…….” it said, laying with Alisia.
All was peacefull, the rain stopping and the clouds receeding. A blue jay perched itself upon the orange tree outisde the kitchen window. The sun shone through the window sill and hit both the sleeping children.
“Hnnhmmm..” Alisia murmered under her pillows.
“But ma, I didn’t…..eat your pie…hmmm?” Robbin yawned and woke himself up. He sat up with his hair stragly and rubbed his eyes. He looked at Alisia under her pillows and poked her.
“Wake up, it’s morning….,” he said getting up and bundeled his sheets up and put them in the hamper.
“Why? We just got of school yesterday.. let me sleep in..” she said, digging her head even further into the pillow.
“Why..?” he complained, “Our science teacher needs us for an experiment! Please..?” he got on his kneese.
She pushed him sofly and got up. She ran up and down the stairs looking frantically.
“Wheres Pichu?” she wailed.
“Pi?” a yellow head popped out of the pile of sheets in the hamper.
“Oh,” she giggled, “ There you went…Robbin, did you put it in there?”
“Maybe…. but that’s besides the point! I need to turn my notes into Mr.Readwood, C’mon!” he said.
“Uhh, where did you get thoes neckalaces?” she said, getting a brush from the counter and brushing her hair.
“A friend of mine, I gave him five bucks for ‘em, cool, huh? Ones for you, since I know how much you like fire.” he handed her her neckalace, “How do I look?” he said posing.
“Right….” she said going to her room.
about ten minuets later she came out dressed in her usual outfit and got a cold sandwitch from her refrigerator.
“Lets go.. you too Pichu,” she said as Pichu climbed up her arm and to the top of her head.
They left a note for Ms.Legendary and were on their way.
“I wonder what he’s going to do…maybe we can clone something!” Alisia said eagerly.
“No, no, it’s a completely new subject, even I don’t know what it is…hmm, suppose it’s..,” before he could finish a large shadow lurked over him. A muskular boy with blonde short hair and a sweatshirt on blocked the duo from taking another step.
“Looky here, little Robby and, ooh, a little lady,” he grunted.
“Buzz of Cal, stop being such a jerk,” Alisia said, crossing her arms.
“I’m not being rude.. to you anyways,” he said leaning closer to Robbin.
On top of Alisia’s head still sat Pichu. It new something was wrong by the looks of it.
“Chu…,” it said jumping off Alisia’s head and standing its ground.
“Ooh, a little mousy mouse, I’ll just squish it for ya,” he said, lifting up one of his feet but before he could stomp down, Pichu jumped out of the way and shocked the boy.
“Aghhh!” Cal screamed and he ran off.
“See..,” Alisia started, “he’s nothing but a hunk of old cheese.”
“I could have fought my own battle, jeesh, I’m not a little kid anymore!” he yelled as he ran off.
“Wha…?,” she said tearing.
“Pi..chuuu….” it said, hugging her leg.
“Sorry Pichu, I’m not really used to being yelled at.,” Alisia said, wiping away a falling tear.
“Chu..,” it said jumping on her head, making fanny faces.
Alisia giggled, “Oh, you’re a good pal…,” she said, patting Pichu on the head.
“Looks like me and you will have to get tougher… a lot tougher, now lets go, im sure he will forgive me.”
She ran to where he ran off and found him at the door of the lab. He was just about to go in but then he saw Alisia. He looked down while she came over.
“Yeah, about that..” he said, rubbing his neck, “you see, my mom always tells me what to do and treats me like a two year old, sometimes I get like that, so, sorry.” He put his hand out and expected her to shake.
“Alright.” she said shaking his hand.
“Well, lets see what he has for us,” Robbin said, walking through the slide doors, Alisia following him.
In the room there were PC’s all over, in parralel lines. There was a big chalk board with white wrightings on it. A man in a white lab coat stood up from his cluttered desk. His hair was Red with black streeks in it. He was in his mid twenties and had a young complection. His eyes were a hazel brown.
“Hey, kids! Uhh…” he looked at his watch, “You’re a bit on the late side, but no worrys! Follow me, I have something for you both,” he walked into another room connected to his lab. They both followed him, uncertain what was in the room. The room was white with only one thing in it, a table holding one green, red, and blue balls.
“Theese may seem alien to you, students, but I chose you two because this will involve adventures, and knowing you two are great partners, and extremely kind, I will gladly start your adventure right away. You see, in theese multi-collored balls, there are creatures called Pokémon-,” he was interupted by Alisia.
“Pokémon! I have one! Are they like, monsters?”
“Exactly, have you been studying? Well, anywhoo, theese contain elemental Pokémon, as being one has fire-type moves, another, grass, and then the other, water. I am letting you two choose one to start your adventure,” he looked up and saw a Pichu on Alisia’s head, licking its tail.
“Is that a Pichu? There she is! She ran away during the thunderstorm when I was cleaning my lab. I left the door open so there was a breeze, may I have her back?” he asked leaning over with his hands open.
Alisia flinched back. “But- but I love her so,”
“Chu… Pichu!” Pichu begged, hugging Alisia’s head tightly.
“Well then, do you promise to take care of her? There is a lot of responsibility when it comes to Pichus,” he asked.
“Yes, I will, and I have been, too.” she aggreed.
“Very well, I shall be on my way.” the scientist said, grabbing another coat and walking out of the room.
“Where are you going..?” Robbin yelled, but it was too late.
Alisia walked over to the three resting Pokéballs.
“I always was fond of the warmth of fire, so I choose you.” she said, picking up the red and white ball.
“And I’ve always loved grass,” Robbin said, picking up the green and white ball. Just then Mr. Readwood came back in, sweating.
“Guys! Oh, good, you chose your Pokémon, am I correct? Well here!” he said, putting his hand in his pocket and giving them both a blue pad. “Your blank expressions are telling me you don’t know what theese are, they are PokéDex’s, they hold a lot of imformation on Pokémon. Everytime you see a different Pokémon, check it off in its digital recorder. It tells what its nature is or where to find them. Also, very detailed info. like, weight and height, and also their calls and different forms they may have.”
“Wow, thanks, I love blue!” Alisia said, putting the device in her pocket.
“Yup, but, not to be rude, may we have bags for this stuff?” Robbin asked, holding his Pokéball in one hand and his PokéDex in another.
“Ah, yes! I have designed perfect packs for you two! Right away! Let me get them.” he wandered through his cluttered desk and pulled out two identical bags. Each one had various compartments.
“Well, do our parents know?” Robbin asked, looking out of the open window.
“Of course, who do you think entered you into the Pokémon Adventure? Both of your mothers agreed to let you in.” The man said, packing essentials into different parts of the bag.
“Cool! When do we start?” Alisia asked.
“Today of course, thats why I called you guys in! Now, run home pack your bags! The bus will be here at this very lab to pick you guys up soon!” he said, getting excited.
Robbin was shocked. So little time to say good-bye? And such little time to pack unprepared!? This will be quite the adventure… When Alisia headed to the door it signaled Robbin it was time to go. Pichu bobbed up and down on top of Alisia’s head.
“Robbin, I’m not sure, I am not big enough to leave the nest, the pond, the den, the-” she was stopped by Robbin as he put his hand over her mouth.
“I know, me either, but problem is, I don’t have anyone to say bye to, except your mother.” he looked down, taking his hand off of her mouth. Alisia looked concerned, Pichu did too.
“Chu Pichuuuu!” she said, jumping from Alisia’s head to Robbin’s.
Robbin giggled, “Aww, come on..” he picked her off his head and hugged the little Pokémon.
“It will be okay, we can meet your mom on our journey!” Alisia’a eyes enlarged. “Who knows, maybewe can meet Kornelius!”
“Don’t be unreasonable. Like he would ever talk to us.” Robbin said, walking towards the way they came, Alisia soon catching up. Kornelius was a famous Singer, Artist, and Author, Robbin thought. Ehh, let a dream live.. someday.
“Well, soon we will be famous Pokémon Trainers… maybe he is a Pokémon Traner too. Just think, us on stage with him, getting an award or something!” Alisia walked, with Pichu now on her head.
“Your crazy, but thats what I like about you.” Robbin said, smiling, looking back at her, she was trying to bite Pichu because Pichu poked Alisia in the eye. “See, just like that.”
“Aww, thanks.” Alisia said, running up and hugging Robbin. “Chuu,” Pichu laughed, hugging Robbins arm.
“Wait,” Robbin said looking at his digital watch, “We have to hurry!” He sprinted.
“Agh!” Alisia yelled, tripping because she was still hugging Robbin. She regained her balance and ran too. Pichu bobed up and down on to of her head. They arrived at her house and ran in. They ran up and down the stairs getting what they thought they needed, like gum or perfume or gamesystems. Alisia had packed 15 pairs of her socks, underwear, outfits, a brush, toothbrush, toothpaste, toilet paper, her lucky ncalace wich was clear and circular and had sparkles in it. She also packedsome food, Her blanket and pillow, and an emergancy tent that fitted convienately into a small sack. Robbin oon the otherhand brought what he had already there, His shirt, pants, toothbrush, three pairs of socks, a different pair of shoes, and a comb.
“That’s all you really need?” Alisia asked, stuffing thins into a suit case.
“Yup, its not like its a journey of the world,” Robbing said, lumping the pack on his back.
“It kinda is..” Alisia said, looking at Robbin humorously.
“So..” he said, putting more socks in his bag.
Ms. Legendary came into the living room with them and gave them each twenty dollars.
“Ma, I’m really, really, really going to miss you, I love you.” Alisia said, tearing up and hugging her mother. She hugged back. “Me too, sweetie, I love you too, but you will get so much stronger out there, and I will always be with you, in your heart.”
Robbin looked down. Mom, he said in his head, wherever you are, I will always love you… he tightened his fist holding back some tears. The phone rang after their hug, and Ms. Legendary answered it.
“Yes,oh, Yes! Mhm, okay, right away, they are on their way, Mhm, yes, ok, bye.”
“Get ready to go kids! I wll drive you two,” Ms.Legendary said, getting her purse.
Both kids climbed into the back of the navyblue mini van with their things, a Pichu, and two Pokéballs. They drove all the way to the lab and all of them got out. Ms.Legendary saw Prof.Readwood talking to the bus driver.
“Ah, Keri!,” said the Professor, hugging her.
“Ahh, yes John, how have you been?” Keri asked, shaking his hand.
“Good, good, the bus is here for the kiddos.” Prof. Readwood said.
The two kids stood by the entrance of the bus, looking out into the sky.
“Bye ma,” Alisia said, hugging her mom one last time. She kissed her and ran on the bus. Robbin went to hug Ms.Legendary and followed Alisia into the bus. Alisia sat all the way into the back of the bus wich was flooded with other children the same age talking about being Pokémon Masters, battling all of the Thaina reigon gyms. A boy with black hair and one part over his eye and had a wardrobe that consisted of all black, except for a white headband that held back a spike of hair at the side of his head sat in the seat in front of them, and he turned back. He layed on his arms and looked at the two. Alisia and Robbin looked at each another and looked back at him.
“Pii?” Pichu asked, tilting her head side ways.
“Chu, Pi. Pi.” the boy responded.
“Ichu Pi, ChuChu!” Pichu ghasped.
“Uhh, are you talking to her Pichu?” Robbin asked, confused.
“Of course, she seems happy with Alisia.” the boy smiled.
“How do you know my name, are you with the F.B.I? Or a stalker? A Ninja?” Alisia asked suspiciously.
The boy laughed out loud.
“Lawl, your funny, I’m a Pokémon whisperer.” he said, “My name is Yuro, nice to meet you two, and your name is?” Yuro asked Robbin.
“Oh, its Robbin, Robbin Sheikolu.” Robbin said.
“And I’m as you know, Alisia Legendary.” Alisia said, hugging Pichu.
“Legendary, huh? Don’t come across thoes anymore,” Yuro said, sitting sideways so his head was towards the window of his seat. The bus started rocking and soon rumbled on.
“Nice to met you, Yuro.” they both said, smiling.
“Yuppers!” he said, smiling back. The sun was setting and soon all where asleep on the bus.

To be coninued…..
NEW EXCLUSIVE LOOK AT THE NEW PSYCHIC POKéMON VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV­VVV
 It’s a rainy dag in the Thaina regions and Alisia Legendary, a tall girl who had long brown hair an
last edited on Feb 15, 2011 at 12:16AM

Pokémon 2 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden boltlover said…
smile
Please if you love Pokemon add a comment Please o.o
een jaar geleden barbie_hater said…
kiss
I RED IT AND I LOVE IT