Pokémon Pokemon American Live Action Pokemon movie idea

gzilla46 posted on May 13, 2011 at 10:42PM
This is my movie idea. It's an American-made live action Pokemon movie.

The Pokemon are back in the first live action American-made blockbuster film based off the video games, trading cards, and anime. The plot revolves around a young boy named Ash Ketchum(played by Logan Lerman) who gets his own Pokemon named Pikachu and they meet Misty(Victoria Justice) and Brock(David Del Rio) and they discover that an evil Pokemon named Mewtwo is turning Pokemon against their trainers and humanity using his dark energy and is building his own army to rule the world. So it's up to Ash Misty Brock Pikachu and Misty and Brocks Pokemon to stop Mewtwos plot. An epic roller coaster ride filled with intense action and CGI Pokemon.
==Cast==
Logan Lerman as Ash
Victoria Justice as Misty
David Del Rio as Brock
Liam Neeson as Arceus
Scottie Ray as Mewtwo
Rachel Lillis as Pikachu

==Plot==
The movie begins with scientists at a Pokemon research lab trying to clone a new Pokemon using Mew's DNA, but it goes arwry and creates an evil Pokemon named Mewtwo(who is originally NOT evil but becomes evil when he realizes he was nothing but an experiment). Mewtwo lays waste to the lab, and busts out of the building(not without blowing it up first). Then he escapes to build a new army. Mewtwo then discovers a Dark stone that can corrupt Pokemon and turn them evil. He steals it and harnesses its power. Meanwhile a boy named Ash Ketchum, who lives in the city of San Fransisco is about to get his first Pokemon for his birthday. He gets a Pokemon named Pikachu. At first, Pikachu doesn't like Ash, but then after a little bit, Ash grows on Pikachu and they become best friends.
They decide to set out to become the greatest Pokemon trainer ever. They manage to catch a Charizard.The 3 meet Brock and, Misty 2 gym leaders. Pikachu and Charizard battles Misty and Brocks's Pokemon, Onix and Blastoise. Ash, Pikachu and Pidgey beat Geodude and Blastoise and Misty and Brock become impressed by Ash's style, so they tag along on his adventure.

When Ash Misty Brock, and their Pokemon get to Saffron City, they notice something strange. The Pokemon have gone crazy and are turning on thier trainers and running rampant through the city. They suspect something is going on and go to find clues. They go to a brilliant scientist and care taker of the last Mew in existence. The scientist's name named Lance, and the gang asks him what's going on. He says there's a prophecy that says an evil Pokemon named Mewtwo is corrupting Pokemon with his dark powers and turning them against humanity to take over the world. The Prophecy also says that there is one good Pokemon just as powerful as Mewtwo named Arceus. They set out to find Arceus, who they find in the Forbidden mountains near the Redwood forest.

Eventually, They find Arceus, who agrees to help and informs the gang that Mewtwo is getting ready to lead an invasion on San Fransisco, Ash's hometown. Mewtwo eventually decides to reveal himself and launches a full-scale assult on the city. He then relizes that the military are actually putting up a fight, so he summons a corrupted Zapdos to destroy the Air Force and a giant Tentacruel to destroy the city(in an homage to the original Pokemon episode "Tentacool and Tentacruel"). Arceus, Ash, Misty, Brock, Pikachu and the rest of the gang are about to arrive in the city, but on the way, they are attacked by Zapdos and Raichu. Pikachu battles Raichu on the ground, and Arceus battles Zapdos in the sky, but then the 2 Pokemon crash onto the freeway and continue their fight there, destroying property in the process. Arceus then defeats Zapdos and Pikachu defeats Raichu.

Then the gang arrive in the city. it's a massive all out brawl in the city of San Fransisco, as Ash's Misty and Brock's other Pokemon, Charizard, Onix, Blastoise and they battle the corrupted Pokemon while Arceus battles Mewtwo and Onix battles a corrupted Gyrados. (The battles goes on with Pokemon beating each other up and fighting, smashing parts of the city in process. It also contains explosions and cars getting destroyed and flung around and buildings getting damaged in the battle). and they discover the Tentacruel has a weak spot on his forehead, and Pikachu volunteers to hit that spot. Charizard then grabs Pikachu and goes to fly him to the top of Tentacruel's head. He destroys the weakspot, killing Tentacruel. Mewtwo and Arceus continue their battle, but when it seems like Mewtwo is about to gain the upper hand, the original Mew arrives to help and Mewtwo is killed when Arceus, Mew, Pikachu and Charizard unleash their elemental powers on him. Then all the Pokemon are free from Mewtwo's control and Ash is considered a hero to all. The gang then decide to become the greatest Pokemon masters. And the credits roll.

The Pokemon in this film should to be CGI and the building and destruction effects(except the cars) need to be CGI too.

Pokémon 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden shadowrulz said…
reply to my forums plz peppls my forums r dead..i sad
 reply to my forums plz peppls my forums r dead..i sad