Prince Michael Jackson *ABC Game* Win 5 - 80 props!

PrinceMJluv posted on Jun 05, 2010 at 06:03AM
I've seen this in other clubs so I decided it'll be a good idea to put it in this club since things have been boring lately.
Ok so, here's how it works:

I'm gonna go through the alphabet and for every letter you're gonna write 1 word (short phrases are accepted too) describing anything about Prince. But for when we get to hard ones like X or Z you can write stuff like "Xtreme" or "Ze best singer" (I know its hard so it's ok to use my examples). And we're gonna come up with the absolute best word to describe him

last edited on Jun 08, 2010 at 02:30AM

Prince Michael Jackson 67 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-67 of 67

een jaar geleden paloma97ppb said…
Yea Guada, I went to spain and I was speaking like those dudes, I dont like mexican that much.
een jaar geleden UmOkayThen said…
smile
Most of my hispanic relatives are from Mexico, so that's how I'm learning:)
een jaar geleden MrsGuadaJackson said…
well Paloma, i have some reasons to like it though..lol :D and Kayla, that's cool! Spanish is good, but i like English better.. :)
een jaar geleden ashleybrooke510 said…
YO, ENGLISH! or, Peut-on parler anglais s'il vous plaît à partir de maintenant sur ce site anglophone?! or, Pouvons-nous s'il vous plaît parler l'anglais à partir de maintenant sur ce site de langue anglaise?! or, Peut-on parler Español s'il vous plaît à partir de maintenant sur ce site anglophone?! I also google translated ALL of that. Because I have no life. (:

kthanksbye.
een jaar geleden iluvPrinceMJ213 said…
Plz take part in my Picture contest fourm
een jaar geleden UmOkayThen said…
big smile
I like English better too. It's my first language:)
It's my ONLY language. haha. Besides Spanish one, I guess?
een jaar geleden PrinceMJluv said…
Lol this is our different language chat room now
I only have very lil bits of Spanish and French and I know English very very very very well since it is my first languge but plz take part in the pic contest fourm
smile
Hahah, I noticed! And I Google translated all of it. Because I have no life. (:
I don't speak english here, and it sucks :( lol We only learned it at school. My first language it's Spanish. and the second one is.. a random language :) lol
Ohh, What's your second language?
It's a really random language, that we're the only one who speak it.. it's called "Guarani", and it's a native language.. :)
een jaar geleden batava said…
wink
For your information, I know how to speak Portuguese, English, Spanish and French ... But I know that many people, by chance is only one person who does not realize, that is dumb, so I do it on purpose to talk so ... She did not realize, and so is unaware ... Ok? You understand?
No. I don't know what you're talking about, and even if I did, what you just said made absolutely no sense grammatically. If you don't know how to speak English just get off the site? Common sense.

kthanksbye.
een jaar geleden batava said…
wink
Ok...
No u don't u speak horrible English to speak english u need to speak it well