The Vampire Diaries Is damon a little too obsessd with finding katherine

sicelyarien posted on Apr 07, 2010 at 11:48PM
Damon looked for years and years then to findout she had new and didnt care. Well you would think damon would hate her and not try to find her but he is still obsessed. I love damon alot but he needs to snap out of it. What he is doing is idiotic. what do you think?
save

The Vampire Diaries 5 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden DaniKatZ said…
I think that damon was just being used and he's gotten terribly in love with her he still has'nt figured that out! he has only fallen in love once that person is obviously Katherine, but he has'nt really found anybody better then her so he thinks that Katherine is the love of his life. But yeah if i were him i'd probably want to see her again to ask questions, try to get answers for what she has done and to know what katherine has really been up to and know what she really feels for him. But yeah he does need to snap out of it, but someone like him would do that; never give up on the one he loves!

so yeah.. But in one way i understand where he is coming from, u know trying to find her and all but another part of me is like "just stop it right now!"

but my opinions are that he is the best when he is with elena.. so yeah! :)
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden kindhiya said…
yes he is obsessed by it. she is the love of his life from human and vampire.
and in my opinion,he does not like elena katherine. elena looks like katherine and that's all that interests her.
big smile
NAH.. he will love Elena soon.. don't worry! <3
een jaar geleden kindhiya said…
sincerely hope that if there is a history between elena and Damon, I hope it will be short lived.
surprise
NO WAY! :( How could u say that!