Winx Club Roxy Twinx Role Play! The Underwater Cavern; Only Winxlove2, Cyd12 and 30degrees may enter.

lovebaltor posted on Jul 07, 2010 at 04:54PM
Water,water and more water!This place is both beautiful and dangerous,or shall we say,the animals living there,r the thorns,on a rose.

Noel, Terra & Faina must find the Flame Pheonix b4 its 2 late.
last edited on Jul 07, 2010 at 05:02PM
save

Winx Club Roxy 51 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 51

een jaar geleden 30degrees said…
wink
Faina: (creates a magic sphere around her mouth and nose so she can breath unde water) (creates another one for Terra) that will help us breath and talk under water!
een jaar geleden CyD12 said…
Terra: thanks Faina! (looks around) uuummm where do we start looking?
een jaar geleden winxlove2 said…
angelic
Noel:let's just jump in to water and talk whit fishes.
Terra: sure lets go! (gets in the water)
Faina: (gets inside the water) wow! this is a whole new world! Its amazing!
smile
Noel:*do you like my tail? water sheald!*proteckts girls from shark*stay away!*shark runs away*good boy.now let's go deper.oh and give my your hands.*mekes girls shane* it will make you like mermaid tail and presure.
Terra: I lov your tail Noel! you look sooo pretty! (smiles) thanks for protecting us from that shark!
Noel:np and tnx.does enybody nows how does it look like?
Terra: what? the Flame phoenix?
I think it must look like a red bird or something like that! (giggles)
Terra: well lets keep moving if we want to find that Phoenix!
Noel:*sees red light*let's go there!*swimms near red light*no don't! beck beck beck!!!!it's not phoniks it's red muman eating fish!!!!swimm!!!
Terra: oh no! *starts to swim the faster she can* aaaaaa! it is after us! what should we do?!?
Faina: just keep swiming! *keeps swiming*
cool
Noel:I can call sumebody from sea to help us swimm faster!like dolphins!la la la le la la la le!*sings so buethifull and 3 dophils swimms near.*one for faina one for terra and one for my!go go go!!!!
Faina: cool! I had never swim with a dolphin before! *smiles to noel* thanks for helping us!
surprise
Terra: yeah thanks Noel! *looks around and notice a coral reef) OMG! girls look! (points at the coral reef) isnt it beautiful?
Faina: you are right Terra! its beautiful!
tongue
Noel:no problem.I have seen these corals 16 eyers in my life I am sikc of them.but they are wery taisty.*looks down and sees red flying bird*hey girls look!it's fame phoniks!*girls don't see enything*I will try to cath it!it's an animal and he is from sea so my seren voice should work!la la la va la la!*her eyes starts to shine red and she swimms near phoniks*how buethifull!*phoniks toches Noel and she disapear*help!
Terra: *looking around* noel? noel!?! where are you?!?
where did she go?
sad
AT CAVE WHERE NOEL WUS

Noel:help!!terra!faina!! help my!pleaz help my *crys.sees flame phoniks*hey whait I just whant to talk to you!
Flame Phoniks:*let fire ball to noel*
Noel:Water sheild!if you can't just talk to my...!
*phoniks attack hit's her*ah!!*wakes up in corasl that wus near faina*ah girls you are here!*she sees somewords but she get's that nobody can here her!* la la la le!(things:what even my seren voice doesen't work!? what should I do?!)*sees sea dragon attacking fishes*what sea dragon are dead!ups I hope he didn't see my!*get's out of corals*wow this is sea where our mision wus.hey fishes help my!*they don't see her*
Terra: Faina! we have to find Noel! she could be in danger!
surprise
Noel:well I think I need to find...what should I find?
Flame phoniks:you needed to find my but I whanet you to now that you are princess and you need to be in your kingdom!
Noel:but I have friends!I am seving univers every day!
Flame phoniks:let my show you why you should be there!*moves his wings and portal apears*go inside!*noel adn FP goes in*this my dear is dark blue ocean two eyers later when you find my and used my but it didin't work!
Noel:what?!no it can't be true!you are lying to my!*crys*
FP:I am guardian of fire I can't ley!
Noel:(things:he is fire and he is in water.it's all lay we are searhing not there!)stay away!!!water pomp!!!!!*breaks from speel and get's where she diseaper*girls we must find real phoniks!!! or it will destoi my home!
Terra: Noel! here you are! where were you?!? and what do you mean with "the real phoniks" is there a false one?
tongue
Noel:I wus in phonix home.thet he folowed my to future! we need to find place in sea but there shouldit be eny water!
Faina: a place in sea without water? that will be hard to find!
Noel:let's think.hum.meybe sea animals now yhay place!(masegge to all sea animals:friends if you now place in sea where is no water come to my.your lovly princess of dark blue pearl sea)they should get it right.... now! now listen they meybe talk to you human languege.don't get skered or sumething they will run of!
Terra: sea animals can talk human lenguage? thats soooo cool! hehe!
Noel:they can talk and they can fly .well sume times.
Terra: wow thats sooo cool!
Hey Melody is mermaid too.so can she join this rlp too.pleaz.

Noel:I can feel it!! I think 24 fishes are swiming here!and one is alreddy here!water sheild!!!but she is not good one!
(fish talks:I now the pleace but my mester will kill my if I wudin't kill you and get dark blue pearl!)
Noel:this fish can talk but she can kill!don't swimm enywhere she is faster pleaz proteckt my!I can't hurt this fish! because it's...*fish transform it to a girls whit piano* it's one of the dark lovers!help somebody help my!*crys*
DArk lover:I gonna kill you like bugs in sea!and if you defeat my that is inposible but who keres! my friends dark lovers or sister shihi and mimi will come to do my job!ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!*she stars to play piano*this song is my favorute because whit it we hunt mermaid princesses!ha!
Noel:I will never give it to gaito!never!*she faint's but her pearl is this shining*

last edited een jaar geleden
 hallo Melody is mermaid too.so can she kom bij this rlp too.pleaz. Noel:I can feel it!! I think 24 fi
een jaar geleden lovebaltor said…
smile
Dear winxlove,sure Melody can join! : )
Terra: hey you! leave Noel alone! *makes a rock on the bottoms of the sea hit the dark lover* Faina! wake up Noel. I will deal with the dark lover!
Girl:Music wave!*hit's dark lover*don't get near princess!get princess in portal!that's the olny wait to save her!(telepatik measagge:alfea to faragonda she must tell everything to her!)
Faina: *grabing Noel so she doesnt fall* *looks at the girl* who are you?
Dark lover: *getting up from the attack*
Faina: ough great! Terra! hold Noel for a moment! *terra holds noel* STEEL BOMB! *hits dark lover* we dont have so much time! lets get in the portal!
Melody:my name is melody get princess out of here!!!
Terra: ok...I will make a barrier! Faina you get Noel far form here! go thru the portal! *notice that dakr lover is about to attack Melody* ROCK WALL! *protects Melody* lets get out of here! *holds Melody`s hand*
Dark lover: you are not getting out so fast! *attacks*
Terra: ROCK SMASH! *blocks the attack and hits her* we dont have so much time! lets go! *they get in the portal*
Faina: *gets in the portal with Noel and it close* *sighs* that was close! now we better wake Noel up...any idea?
sick
Melody:her pearl it will call another mermaid princesses.they can heal her whit theyr pearls thats the olny wait. *put's her hand on noel heard*oh no!*crys*she... she .... she is dead!*crys more.from sea 3 mermaid get out*
1 mermaid:Noel!!?? sweet sister!!who are you and waht did you done?!oh melody did you delever her mesage?
Melody:no my Queen.she wus attack be dark lover!
2 mermaid:dark lover?! what did she look like?!
Melody:whit green hair!
3 mermaid:yuri?!well that's mean you girls didin't do enything to her.I am sorry for karen.and I am luchia(3mermaid) this is karen(1 mermaid) and this is coco(2mermaid)
Coco:I am yellow pearl princess,karen is purple melody is karen mesage senter and luchia is pink and biggest pearl princess.*sees 3 more mermaid*and this is Seira the yongest of all she has orange pearl.this is Hanon blue pearl princess and the lest one is rina green pearl princess. and noel is dark blue.
Luchia:let's combine our healing magic and pearl power to bring her beck to us
ALL mermaid:water healer pleas help princess of dark blue pearl to come beck to us!!!*strange dark sold comes near noel and get's in her*
Noel:ah! my head.girls?! girls? I miss you all so much!!tnx melody,faina,terra.
Melody:I thing you have mision.
Noel:yes we do.girls do you now place whit out water in sea?

P.S.:Terra,faina you can be all mermaid princess eksept noel.if need
Faina: oh noel! I am so glad you are fine!
Coco: a place in sea without water? hhhmmm... sorry but I dont
Seira: oh I know one! its near my kingdom...but it on the other side of the sea...
Noel:yeah.seira lives in indona oncean.but we have zoomix and I have teleportasion power.
coco,seira,luchia,hanon,rina,karen:we are in enchantix now.you dummy.you are the olny one in bilievix.
noel:oh sorry.okey then faina you teleport coco,luchia,karen and riba I will teleport anothers.oh terra can you use one of your mother speels to teleport?
Terra: guess I can try! *takes a deep breath* ok lets do this! *suddenly some rocks get around her forming a circle and started to go around and around* cool I can teleport! lets go girls! *suddenly the rocks falls and Terra teleports to Indona Ocean*
Noel:Twinx zoomix!(teleports whit anothers)okey!I have one question.where are we?!and I don't see terra!terra!!!(telepatik mesagge to terra:terra can you here my?!where are you is everybody okeywhit you?)okey let's go to the sea!
Faina: Twinx zoomix! (teleports with coco,luchia,karen and riba) ok we are here! *looks around and sees Noel* uummm Noel, where is Terra?
Noel:I don't now she teleported to here but not whit us.now let's go to sea terra is not ababy she will take care of her self!*a dark lover hears everything*(her name is maria)
Maria:so one pearl friend alone.I gonna catch her and get noels pearl!ha ha ha!
Terra: *hears Noel telepatik message* ough great! I should try that spell before..(telepatik message to Noel: Im fine dont worry! I know where indona oncean is...see you there!) ok so I better start going!
Maria:you are not going enywhere!!love ice!*freez terra in to ice statule.and get's her in woods*
LATER AT INDONA OCEAN....

Faina: Noel im worried about Terra! she said she will meet us here but 30 minutes already passed and we dont have any notice of her!
rina: maybe she get lost or something...
coco: we could send some dolphins to find her
Faina: you could do that? oh please! we need to find her to continue with the mission!
luchia: (some dolphins get near her) please go and find Terra! (dolphins nod and go to look for Terra)

SOME MINUTES LATER...

luchia: (the dolphins come back) uh oh...they didnt found her!
Coco: (hears one dolphin) this one said that he saw her, but she was freeze in the middle of the woods and he saw a dark lover too!
Faina: oh no! a Dark lover freezed Terra! we need to save her!
Noel:freezed? maria!!that stupid witch!

P.S.:so I got internet for 1 h.I will answer to all rlp I think
wink
Faina: lets keep moving! we need to find Terra before is too late!
Coco: lets go! this dolphin will guide us!
Noel:wait! part must go there and anothers beck to phonix!I will go to phonix Seira,Rina,Karen and luchia goes whit my.another whit faina!now let's go!
last edited een jaar geleden