Random 😎 One fact about u 😎

JetBlack__ posted on Oct 31, 2018 at 11:58PM
Rules are simple : You can post one fact per day.

My blood type is O

I don't know why I said that XD so you guys can say any random fact about you/ don't have to be special xD
 Rules are simple : u can post one fact per day. My blood type is O I don't know why I s
last edited on Oct 31, 2018 at 11:59PM

Random 369 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 369

een jaar geleden MasterChief58 said…
I’m ashamed to admit, I only entered college soon after high school because my parents rushed and thrown me in without making sure I had a major planned out which resulted in a series of dilemmas and waste of money for years. And deeply I facepalm about my parents for doing that cause other members of my family only went to college much later when they were ready.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden J_E_T said…
I Literally can't function without coffee not any caffeine just black coffee.
GDragon612 commented…
welcome my venes are just poor coffeine een jaar geleden
GDragon612 commented…
#lifeofamum een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden big-fat-meanie said…
My favourite flower is a pink rose
een jaar geleden SmolKitten said…
I crush on fictional characters :)
een jaar geleden ArcticWolf said…
I don't really relate to songs or fictional characters like others do. I mean of course I can be like "yeah some parts of this could describe me" but I've never felt an intense emotional connection to a song or character based on relatability.
My free times are often boring whenever my mom and brother are around.
I Love reading at night.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Me too!! een jaar geleden
J_E_T commented…
^^ een jaar geleden
GDragon612 commented…
welcome me too!!! een jaar geleden
I understand lots of Spanish like when someone talks to me in Spanish I’ll understand much of everything he or she said. Yet several times when I try speaking I somehow forget the words I’m supposed to say despite knowing them prior to that and often end up struggling to speak the language despite still being able to understand a Spanish speaker beside me.
J_E_T commented…
That's my struggle but with English XD een jaar geleden
MasterChief58 commented…
^Yeah, also it was actually the other way around for me when I was younger learning English. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden 2ntyOnePilots said…
I’m wishing Texas wasn’t under a burn ban so that I could hav3 a campfire
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
Mmm een jaar geleden
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
Roasted marshmallows. een jaar geleden
CokeTheUmbreon_ commented…
I should get burned alive actually. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden ShadowFan100 said…
It annoys when someone won’t take a hint that I’m not interested in them. You think I’m cute? That’s cool, now drop it please. Go find someone else to crush on and leave me alone, thanks.
een jaar geleden uploaded900 said…
Paris Hilton follows me on instagram and she liked and commented on one of my photos. True story.
No matter how many times people try to convince me with their speech lessons, I will always passionately hate my voice. I swear it’s the ugliest thing I’ve ever heard in my life, I even make myself cringe hearing it. It’s so awkward with a low sometimes high pitched nasal-like tone, I can barely even yell with that one time in an auto class someone tried getting me to yell a signal louder and after hard attempts I dare said “Sorry my voice sucks!”. It like makes even autistic people sound better. I don’t even read my own comments with my voice. I could post what it sounds like sometime.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
HATE my voice too bro een jaar geleden
MasterChief58 commented…
The way I hear it, my voice just bad in a way that it’s even odd compared to those that find their voices bad as well, but mine is like the worst of the worst cause for my ears other people’s voices do factually sound better either way. Mine like lacks life to it like other than the odd nasally sound of it there’s any change in tone no matter what emotion I have. een jaar geleden
I always have to clear my browser history cause my brother in general always tries to thoroughly check my stuff much to my annoyance.
een jaar geleden cosmic_fusions said…
Cinnamon rolls >>>>>>>>
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss een jaar geleden
GDragon612 commented…
gimme !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
I prefer jam over jelly.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Isn’t that..... the same? een jaar geleden
2ntyOnePilots commented…
As a Brit liv8ng in Texas....I’m so confused. een jaar geleden
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
No, oh heeelll no lol. gelei is made from cooked fruit sap and sugar. jam is made from fruit juice, chopped, crushed, of puréed fruit, and sugar and is a lot looser than gelei is. een jaar geleden
I eat tuna more than cats eats it XD
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
At least its tuna and not sardines XD een jaar geleden
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Fun fact! Tuna isn’t necessarily good for cats because they can have difficulty digesting it and it can cause vacht, bont and skin issues. Just a random fact XD een jaar geleden
J_E_T commented…
Yeah I'm aware of that XD just the face that they love it so much. een jaar geleden
J_E_T commented…
@pLa lol een jaar geleden
My cat is on my lap. Say hello XD
 My cat is on my lap. Say hello XD
J_E_T commented…
Hi aw een jaar geleden
GDragon612 commented…
uwu*-*<3 cutie u see hows the chef at home pagina door u XD een jaar geleden
It posted the pic upsidedown
I met Steve-O last year :D
I oft3n have very shaky hands
een jaar geleden ArcticWolf said…
I've been really into death metal combined with orchestras or folk instruments lately. Eluveitie, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Chthonic and Finntroll have been on repeat for a while now. Of course I'm fine with just plain old death metal too, but symphonic/folk death metal is just too cool to not love.
In some of my online classes I often just skip and note stuff more straight to the point of some of the video lectures because 3 or more hours worth of lectures is just to ridiculous.
een jaar geleden CokeTheUmbreon said…
I started getting into Pokémon at 9.
een jaar geleden ShadowFan100 said…
I’m starting to learn a bit of Spanish to make communication easier between me and my co-workers. Most of them are Hispanic and I don’t always understand their English at times. So, maybe doing this will help.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Hola! een jaar geleden
ShadowFan100 commented…
Hola! Como estas? een jaar geleden
2ntyOnePilots commented…
¡Muy bien! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden DeiJambastion said…
I have over 5,000 pictures of Bakura.
My family doesn’t own any power tools. Something I would do if ever live on my own.
een jaar geleden DeiJambastion said…
If a DA user is atrocious/bad enough I'll call them out on their shit and try to get them banned.
I’ve been getting so much homework from all my college classes every week this semester I’ve barely even seen a T.V. show and not even a movie neither for like a month. X_X
een jaar geleden CokeTheUmbreon said…
The Cardiff Brothers, house music duo, follow me on Twitter.
een jaar geleden GDragon612 said…
laugh
I love pogrenate smell and acollect all Kinds of pomegranate smell Things omg I am a Freak XD
just kiddin ^^
GDragon612 commented…
pomegranate<<< een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Kari_Love said…
I'm a badass who stays strong even in the worst of time and am very high spirited.
cool
I love heavy metal,gothic metal,symhonic metal and Hard rock/rock and some other Music genres
GDragon612 commented…
symphonic<<< een jaar geleden
heart
I love to make diys,write Poems and rap phrases,fanfictions,storys
een jaar geleden Nuri_ said…
I’m not a loner I just love doing things by myself. Literally everything.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Same! een jaar geleden
Nuri_ commented…
🙂👍🏻 een jaar geleden
In every house I lived in, my family never bothered using or even looking into the attics.
Philosophy, Anatomy and Online Health class were the worst classes I’ve experienced this semester and in life.
een jaar geleden FanboyHater said…
I don’t hang out or make friends with people who say they aren’t into some big stuff and some of my friends like(not all stuff, but the stuff that’s always worth having talk about at times). I’m not gonna be like one those guys saying “that’s ok” because I don’t want to think that this person shares nothing in common that I would question how can he or she be even be here. They won’t get off the hook that easily on my part.
NoNoobs commented…
Yeah people like those are dull and arrogant. een jaar geleden
I am a very well organized.

This why I Love my life everything is going nicely always extra time for myself to enjoy life.😻♥️👍🏼
I hate people who would fake as if they were someone else and then have the nerve to call you a "friend" through it all, thinking that you haven't already figured it out a long time ago. Even worse when they message you with a different account to push across a point of their own like a coward.

Its one of the most two-faced scum-of-the-earth things that can be done. But when its done for years...yeah, you can see where this is going.
I don’t know if I said this before but I Love the smell of firewood.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Makes sense, since u like campin' and all. een jaar geleden
jomarie38 commented…
I do too een jaar geleden
It’s been months since I’ve planned it and I still haven’t been able to come up with a new account name. Maybe I’m just worried that I might only have one shot at it. It’s also part of the reason I don’t do much cause I don’t know for much longer I’ll be using my current account before replacing it.
een jaar geleden jomarie38 said…
Crowds make me nervous, I prefer to be on my own.
I prefer the cold over the heat. Summer's good and all, but winter is where its at.
een jaar geleden trisha1 said…
I have 3 tiger posters (2 from Zoobooks and 1 from National Geographic), and a realistic stuffed tiger which I call Orangestripes.
 I have 3 tiger posters (2 from Zoobooks and 1 from National Geographic), and a realistic stuffed tige
Sometimes, I’m not comfortable using my debit card cause my bank account saves a history that can never be cleared and I worry if some of my family members have me open my account to check on its status.
een jaar geleden EgoMouse said…
Despite my League of Legends name being Heimerdinger related, I have the most mastery points in Darius. However, since I played a ton of Heimerdinger before champion masteries was a thing, I have the most experience on Heimerdinger as a champion. Heimerdinger is closely second tho in masteries, but I feel like playing Darius more so I can get some champion masteries tokens with him.
een jaar geleden Windwakerguy430 said…
When I was in high school, during my film class, we were told to show a movie scene and show how it uses camera angles, lighting, etc. I chose Silence of the Lambs, my favorite movie ever, and showed the scene where Buffalo Bill is handing the lotion in the basket to the victim in the hole. This scene terrified my entire class and I thought it was hilarious. They were genuinely disturbed by it.
Side note: I got an A- on the assignment. I passed with flying colors
een jaar geleden Windwakerguy430 said…
About a month ago, A Gamestop manager forced one of the employees was told to specifically sell Fallout 76. A customer came up and asked, "Is this good? I wanna give it to my son". Before the employee had a second to answer, I walked over and said, "Oh, that game sucks.". And to convince him while the employee was just standing there in silence letting it happen, I showed him a quick video of the glitches. He would then go on to buy Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
I also used a copy of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 as a doorstop for the store because the manager didn't want the AC on in the store and even in November, it gets fucking hot here in the midwest
ArcticWolf commented…
"even in November, it gets fucking hot here in the midwest" we must live in very different parts of the midwest lmao een jaar geleden
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I love somewhere in Ohio, so the weather makes no sense. It's cold here now in mid April een jaar geleden
At times, I’m actually not nostalgia biased.
anti-derp1 commented…
hallo u een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden trisha1 said…
I still read children's literature.