Random 😎 One fact about u 😎

JetBlack__ posted on Oct 31, 2018 at 11:58PM
Rules are simple : You can post one fact per day.

My blood type is O

I don't know why I said that XD so you guys can say any random fact about you/ don't have to be special xD
 Rules are simple : u can post one fact per day. My blood type is O I don't know why I s
last edited on Oct 31, 2018 at 11:59PM

Random 369 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 369

een jaar geleden Riku114 said…
I sleep with two pillows for my head and one body pillow. Not the weeb kind. Its a cultural thing I was raised with.
JetBlack__ commented…
Nice 😍 een jaar geleden
2ntyOnePilots commented…
My parents were raised doing that as well I th8nk een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden JetBlack__ said…
Most of the food I use repeatedly is rice and eggs.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Rice- same een jaar geleden
1012jackson commented…
Love both een jaar geleden
I like alfredo sauce and pasta.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Yes same! een jaar geleden
ArcticWolf commented…
alfredo is love, alredo is life een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden 1012jackson said…
smile
I like to dip my French fries in my milkshakes. Taste just like a funnel cake like that

Also, y'all are gonna laugh at these:

I still like to drink out of a toddler's sippy cup
And I still like to watch Blues Clues

Hey what the heck, though? After all, I am the baby in the family

2ntyOnePilots commented…
Why the fuck not? Enjoy whatever young stuff your allowed XD een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden 2ntyOnePilots said…
I’ve probably mentioned them before but some older friends of mine- one of them teaches me guitar occasionally- are a band called Silence The Wolves. I love their music!!! Tbh they are one of the only primarily female groups I listen to.

There’s one called Time Bandit. It’s currently in my top 5 songs!
een jaar geleden TheLefteris24 said…
I might be known as a major Boob Lover but I like the Booty just as much. After all, Tits are Life and Ass is Hometown. The Female body is fascinating in various ways. So think of me whenever there is some Female Fanservice going on in general and not just when Boobs are being shown exclusively. My tastes vary !!!!
last edited een jaar geleden
2ntyOnePilots commented…
GROSSSS een jaar geleden
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ If u think that's gross then u better prepare yourself for what's about to be following. I have a repution around here for a reason (not to mention in other Sites as well) !!!! een jaar geleden
2ntyOnePilots commented…
*cri* there is no way I could possibly prepare for the horrors I know are coming! *covers eyes* DINT DO THIS TO ME LEFTY een jaar geleden
BlindBandit92 commented…
Same dude same een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden 8theGreat said…
I used to be legitimately afraid of most small dogs (big dogs were usually okay).
But then my parents got a very energetic Husky and I just really love dogs now.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Awwweeeeeeeeeeeeee Husky! een jaar geleden
My roommate woke up up at 7 AM out of excitement of her class getting canceled along with all of ours. Not too bad tbh cos it got me out of a midterm
Riku114 commented…
of well postponed it. een jaar geleden
I am easily prone to Mood Swings !!!!
SilentForce commented…
Relatable een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden SilentForce said…
My favorite color is purple
ShadowFan100 commented…
Mine, too! een jaar geleden
Birds are apparently my weakness in more ways than youd expect
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Pfft no way. 8 don’t believed u Riri een jaar geleden
I don’t buy cats, I adopt ❤️
Riku114 commented…
GOOD een jaar geleden
JetBlack__ commented…
YES een jaar geleden
8theGreat commented…
Same tbh. My cat was a stray. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden ArcticWolf said…
I can meow just like a cat. I've had people convinced the cat in the room was meowing when really it was just me.
Riku114 commented…
Same with me and papegaai sounds / whistling een jaar geleden
SilentForce commented…
I can bark just like a dog lol een jaar geleden
2ntyOnePilots commented…
I do that too een jaar geleden
Blaze1213IsBack commented…
Same here. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden KittenWitch said…
tongue
I'm an introvert.
een jaar geleden BlindBandit92 said…
I actually don't mind some idiots. if an idiot is an extremely nice person but does idiotic actions that are harmless. Bonus points if they have high emotional intelligence to themselves and to others. I find that kind of person endearing in a sense. Will I be annoyed sometimes? Yes but I don't dislike that sort of person.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Oh man... Thanks. I love u too lmao !!!! een jaar geleden
BlindBandit92 commented…
*This isn't pertaining to u since you're not an idiot lol een jaar geleden
2ntyOnePilots commented…
^ een jaar geleden
TheLefteris24 commented…
:) !!!! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden twinklestar11 said…
i hate girly things
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Dude een jaar geleden
I live on the college "Ramen diet" on the weekends
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Mood een jaar geleden
2ntyOnePilots commented…
ramen diets suck. I here kids talking about the Mercedes they want to buy when they get out of school een jaar geleden
Riku114 commented…
If I had a better foot Id just steal food from the DC and just like.... put it in tupperwear for over the weekend XD een jaar geleden
I work occasionally at an animal shelter for dogs and cats. I love my job.
Imma double up this day just cause I just remembered / noticed this cos I just do it habitually, but the first thing I do when I walk out of my room area (cause theres a hallway to the bathroom, but its closed usually so my birds dont see me and thus I treat it as part of my room) is say hi to my birds and most of the time I take Lucy out to join me in the rest of my morning routine

And the first thing I do when I come home from anything is say hi to my birds and sometimes take Lucy out or let them all out to hang out.

Its part of my own routine and partially because I just feel like it would be rude to not say hi to them immediately when they can hear me talking and whistling like.... half a football field (sometimes more) away and start screaming and calling for me.

Like they are putting so much effort to helping me find my way back to the flock and to greet me, its not like I can jsut walk in and not be all like "Hiiii~~ Thank you for your help" and maybe reach into their cage and give them some good scritches
Riku114 commented…
Now Im sad XD What if my parents dont do this habitually like me and they havent been greeted all the time? XD een jaar geleden
Riku114 commented…
I WANT MY FLOCK BACK ;-; een jaar geleden
JetBlack__ commented…
Aww,well if it's not coming impostalbe u can record your voice saying hi and let your parents make your birds hear,if they kindly would accept een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden 8theGreat said…
I have a casual yet consistent fondness for aquatic animals.
 I have a casual yet consistent fondness for aquatic animals.
JetBlack__ commented…
👍🏻😍 een jaar geleden
I love wearing Sunglasses and I do so every chance I get, even when they are not really needed and I might come off as a bit strange by those around me lol. They have a way of making me calmer in a way. More confident I would even say. Plus, I just love having style in general !!!!
JetBlack__ commented…
Cool ^^ een jaar geleden
I like collecting mugs xD
 I like collecting mugs xD
8theGreat commented…
Same een jaar geleden
I am a huge pyromaniac
 I am a huge pyromaniac
I have fear of escalators.
Riku114 commented…
I have a slight one too XD een jaar geleden
JetBlack__ commented…
XD een jaar geleden
ShadowFan100 commented…
For me, it's elevators. u can walk down an escalator, but you're screwed af if the elevator stops working for whatever reason. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden ShadowFan100 said…
I don't like turkey. The smell of meat makes me want to throw up.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
^ een jaar geleden
/ introduce yourself to the group please /

Hi everyone, I’m Jay
I’m ___ yrs old and I’m addicted to Twenty Øne Piløts.
Yeah. That’s it.
Per request from Jay

Hi everyone, I'm Riku

Im obsessed with a lot of things and all for mental health awareness

Lets go m8
Part of my love for photography is to remember the moments :)
I need photography in life because of my shitty memory xD
2ntyOnePilots commented…
^that is extremely relatable een jaar geleden
Riku114 commented…
^Relatable een jaar geleden
JetBlack__ commented…
^^ een jaar geleden
I have a pretty good Memory. It can prove to be more of a curse than a gift at times but it is one of the characteristics in myself that I am quite proud of regardless !!!!
I run a wall and part of why I do it is because it gives me something to look back to and see how things are and were since I have a shitty as memory XD
een jaar geleden gvldenyovth said…
Hmm... I really love goth fashion and would totally dress that way if I wasn't so broke
Riku114 commented…
^Thats a mood een jaar geleden
ArcticWolf commented…
ME een jaar geleden
8theGreat commented…
Trad goth originally was based pretty heavily on going to thrift stores and DIYing the fuck out of everything, so it's certainly something that's do-able on a budget. een jaar geleden
I strongly believe I have sixth sense.
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Same here !!!! een jaar geleden
Im extremely tired and have a long day ahead of me and I COULD nap technically but I "cant" nap in the day time with people who are awake around me :v
een jaar geleden LiveLoveDance said…
I like chicken nuggets
2ntyOnePilots commented…
XD een jaar geleden
I have underwent three surgeries in my Life so far !!!!
Riku114 commented…
I read that as "I have underwear three surgeries" and was confused een jaar geleden
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Don't u know of the ''Three Surgeries'' Brand? They are my favoriete line of Underwear lmao !!!! een jaar geleden
2ntyOnePilots commented…
XD een jaar geleden
I'm psychic! It's really weird being able to see (for lack of a better word) ghosts and demons. It can get scary and one time I accidentally pissed off a demon but it's overall really cool!
I see most of the world in "numbers" and "values" for the lack of a better word. Everything is a trade off in opportunity and thus everything has a value and an opportunity cost and all that. Time is seen as a currency. Activities, skills, and people are invested into with the time. Each activity and skill produces other things.

If I were to compare it to something, I see the world in a way very similar to an RPG or a management game. I didnt really choose to see it this way, it just comes a little too naturally.
BlindBandit92 commented…
Same. I see it like that an as a chess board een jaar geleden
I'm eating cheese
Earache fuck
JetBlack__ commented…
Shit.. een jaar geleden
JetBlack__ commented…
Get well soon. een jaar geleden
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ !!!! een jaar geleden
gvldenyovth commented…
I was doing homework earlier and thought this was a character from the Odyssey een jaar geleden
I have never drank alcohol in my entire life.
ShadowFan100 commented…
^ Good. No judgement towards those who do, but I personally don’t care for those types of drinks. The smell of bier makes me gag. een jaar geleden
2ntyOnePilots commented…
^ dude same een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden THaSlimJim said…
my fav kind of video games r puzzle platformers
I have two Names !!!!
Riku114 commented…
Oh? een jaar geleden
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Lefteris and Theodosios XD !!!! een jaar geleden
I have over 2000 Twenty Øne Piløts related photos on my phone, next most common... my cat. ❤️ Then my little dog... and then family, nd get this- I have a large amount of other people’s cats and dogs... my best friend’s cat... I have at least 8. And my ‘sister’s’ 4 dogs. Mainly Koda, he’s my favorite dog other than my own. Koda basically adopted me as his person. Lol
I have a love for names that stem from the root "Luce" such as Lucille, Lucifer, Lucy, Luke, Lucas, etc.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
LUCIFER MY FATHER een jaar geleden
Riku114 commented…
AYEEEE een jaar geleden
I FUCKING LOVE MINECRAFT I'VE PROBABLY SAID IT BEFORE BUT GODDAMMIT I LOVE THAT GAME
ShadowFan100 commented…
^ 😂 een jaar geleden
ShadowFan100 commented…
I’m not laughing at your love for the game, I’m laughing at how u used all caps. XD een jaar geleden
2ntyOnePilots commented…
^^! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden ShadowFan100 said…
I honestly wouldn’t mind staying in a padded room, so long as I’m not restrained. Restraints would drive me insane, I just like the idea of getting a good night sleep in one of those rooms. Plus, it would be a vacation away from immediate family. I could use that, honestly.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Same een jaar geleden
Riku114 commented…
^ een jaar geleden
ShadowFan100 commented…
Oh, and I’ll also need food, drinks and bathroom. And a shower. Because I can’t stand not being able to get clean. een jaar geleden
In addition to my previous Post here, my first Name, Eleftherios (Lefteris for short) can be translated as the male equivalent of ''Freedom'' while Theodosios means ''God Giving'' !!!!
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Interesting een jaar geleden
The relationship I am in is often either viewed by outsiders as concerning and possibly abusive or the actual top tier relationship goals.

This is mainly cause me and my boyfriend have a lot of nicknames for eachother, a lot of which that some more sensitive people might feel extremely hurt to be called or just in general oddly mean / negative nicknames. We do have some of the more typical ones, like I call him my Princess, Pumpkin, Puppy, Babe, Bae, Butt, Dork, etc, but some of the other very prominent ones are Bitch, Dickbead, Asshole/Asshat, Piece of Trash, Idiot, Dumbass, etc. NONE of them are actually meant and all of them are carried with a friendly, playful, joking tone, but I think that goes over some people's heads and concerns them XD

Plus in general I was known in my highschool for being very intimidating, cold, and a bit bossy up until my junior-senior year where he helped me soften up, but even then that air was still kinda there XD So I dont imagine that helps.

Probably even worse when they dont know I swear like an Irish man and cant really help it a lot of the time XD

On the OTHER hand however, we were pretty much the school's "couple goals" to the point we legit got a shoutout in our classes graduating speech by the ASB president as the "loving relationship everyone deserves to have"
Riku114 commented…
To be honest, I owe a lot to that man for the care and support hes gegeven me. Not in a "in debt" way but in a really grateful kind of way. een jaar geleden
2ntyOnePilots commented…
XD een jaar geleden
2ntyOnePilots commented…
That’s me and my friends... one friend and I greet each other like ‘whassup bitch’ we playfully do the same names pretty much een jaar geleden
I have a tiny little er of a narwhal on my conputer. He shoots lighting out of his horn and he is my son. His name is Thor. I love him with every chromatid in my body.
 I have a tiny little er of a narwhal on my conputer. He shoots lighting out of his horn and he is my
8theGreat commented…
HE CUTE AWWW een jaar geleden
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Awwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee THATS ADORABLE een jaar geleden
I don't know what fact to write about myself is that considered a fact?
2ntyOnePilots commented…
No that’s considered a mood een jaar geleden