The Heroes of Olympus Thalia Blackmails Percy and Annabeth (Rated R)

aqualad posted on Sep 03, 2012 at 05:21PM
Readers discretion may be advised. You've been warned. Im continuing this forum ermmmmmm made as a little gift. XD

The Heroes of Olympus 278 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 251-278 of 278

een jaar geleden sugarpalstar said…
worried
hey artemis, someone, anyone please explain to me how exactly this is on the top ten?
een jaar geleden sugarpalstar said…
oh great i gave this horrible place another page, what have I done!
een jaar geleden Redwall253 said…
angry
For shame!
een jaar geleden extremeriordan said…
this crap is officially not allowed anymore! everyone report it.
een jaar geleden MERCEYISAWESOME said…
sad
O_o you are a disgrace to percabeth! You made it no longer cute, but disgusting! You make meh sick... -hides in dark corner forever- lol but seriously. It's disgusting.
comicsking commented…
hallo hes just continuing a story made door ermmmm blame ermmmm een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden purrloinedlove said…
it was funny but terrible
een jaar geleden purrloinedlove said…
STILL NOT DELETED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?­!?!­?!?­!?!­!? Everyone report this!
een jaar geleden yanlikesgold said…
Even if we report it, it might not be taken down, reason being the author has already stated that it's R rated and it's more or less to be read at your own discretion. But serious. Thalia and Annabeth and Percy are all like, OOC. Furthermore, Thalia is a hunter of Artemis and Annabeth know better than to have pre-marital sex. But well, the story plot is good.
een jaar geleden staankerdaskunk said…
surprise
OMFA!
een jaar geleden AlienDark said…
hmmm
People, stop acting like 5 year olds who just saw a Sex Ed tape, be mature. Back to the story, i doubt that Thalia would do that. I have a medium about Percy and Annabeth though. It was a little 'Sexual' but if Annabeth and Percy ever did that... I would think that it would be not as Sexual. My mood will be a Meh

And also, how old are you? Because it sounded more real then other people who described Sex.
comicsking commented…
i agree with this guy een jaar geleden
cupcakeforever1 commented…
I'm only ten though! I thought door rated r It meant bad language! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden comicsking said…
This is rated r you shouldn't have read it
Geez
greendayiscool commented…
IM IN YOUR SIDE I MEAN IT IS IN YOUR OWN WILL. een jaar geleden
My days
een jaar geleden corrected said…
shut up dumb ass. we arent the immature ones. the immature ones are the ones who like this
hii7 commented…
BTW, have u seen the updates on dont make me jackson? een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden hii7 said…
must agree with corrected. but i also agree with cosmicsking when he said that people who saw "rated r" were warned. but still, you have to admit this story is fucked up.
een jaar geleden greendayiscool said…
I kinda like it? But can I join the conversation?
een jaar geleden greendayiscool said…
I think your hast all over reacting
een jaar geleden AwakenShadow said…
And I think you need to learn how to spell. If you want smut go to fanfiction.net, find something you like, click the 'filters' button, click on 'rated' button, click on 'M' and have fun with the smut. Hell you could just go to a 50 Shades of Grey. But please keep that shit off fanpop clubs meant for a younger demographic fan base.
cupcakeforever1 commented…
Thank you! This is supposed to be a kid friendly site! Btw, aqua, I already reported u 18 times. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Syls_Gibbs said…
None of you children-pre-teens, who read this and hated it was forced to read it. It was already told at the beginning that it was gonna be very explicit its your own fault for deciding to open it and read it. Don't get butthurt over something so trivial once again you weren't forced to go on here and read every chapter there was its called free will for a damn reason.
olympianglory commented…
gawd, i thoughthis meant like has words like crap on it. Say its inapropriate at least! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden LeoValdez147 said…
I thought Thaila was a hunter of artimis, virgin forever
een jaar geleden FestusandCaleo said…
WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden PiperMclean7732 said…
This is gross. And no f****** way would Thalia do this in real life (fictional real life you know what I mean)
AmberGirl2003 commented…
Agreed I love Thalia! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden percebeth said…
OMGods!!! This story is fucking amazing! why cant the older ones just chillax. IT specifically says r rated unless ur too curious! u've inspired me to write. get ready for another story similiar to this.
kiss
Percy
I came into her room sneaking. She was up on her laptop searching stuff up. The others thankfully were asleep. She didn't act suprised or anything as i did come daily nowadays. I was feeling down and bored so I came over. Annabeth was just like, "Hey, ya wanna come out assuming the harpies dont catch us." So we went succesfully. My eyes sort of drifted onto her breasts and stayed there. Annabeth said with a smile "Ya wanna see it?". I was just like "UMMM... MHM." She took off her tanktop and skirt revealing a lacy black bra and some undies. I took off my PJs and revealed my boxer's. She put on some slow music on her laptop and we danced. I touched every part of her body and slowly my hands went under her bra accidently squeazing the juiciness out onto her bra. Thankfully Annabeth just laughed and said "Ok, fine go ahead" . I took of her bra withpleasure as she kissed me and took off my boxars. I smiled at her boobs. I kissed it and sucked on it as much as I could. I pulled her undies off and we fell into her water kissing each other. I made a water bubble around us so she could breathe, being a sonof posiedon and all Ithought it was great! We fucked and kissed for half the night. Her juiciness came squirting in. If anyone saw us I hope aphrodite could take care of that. It was nice but then we broke above the surface and had a nice, long, naked kiss. We quickly put on our clothes and kissed once more. We went back in.
last edited een jaar geleden
kiss
Annabeth
I was looking up on how to make an invisibility spell. I wanted to hide from the harpies and go skinny dipping in the lake without being seen... but it just got better. Percy came with that devilish smile of his that I love. I asked him if he wanted to come along. I sort of wanted to get naked with him but we went even farther. I totally knew he wantedit. He sucked all over the place on my body. We were having so much sex we didn't know we were in the water suddenly Percy said, "You forgot to take protection." I love the way he cares. "Don't worry, I take pills" I said. We heading back in with a loving kiss.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Zephyros said…
Interesting.... how would Rick Riordan? He would sue you. This would not ever happen though....
een jaar geleden Ddsissy said…
cool
I'm 11 and I like it,so cool!
een jaar geleden olympus234 said…
you are stupid and disgraceful this is a disgrace to Percy Jackson series and I hope you get sued