Heath Ledger The first thing u think of?

Heptephobiac posted on Mar 20, 2008 at 05:32PM
What's the first thing that pops into your head when you hear the name Heath Ledger? This is it for me: song

*bumpbumpclapbumpbumpclapbumpbumpclap*

Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
You got mud on yo' face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place
Singin'
We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you

(A Knight's Tale was the first I saw him in)

Heath Ledger 6 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden marianneK said…
I would have to say the first thing I think of is The Patriot and his character, Gabriel Martin. That was the first movie I saw him in.
een jaar geleden the_bunkster said…
lol, ive loved all of his movies, one of favourites is definately two hands and when he was on home and away, he was brilliant in 10 thingsand a knights tale, i guess i was just brought up around him, mywhole family was a big fan of him and we all still are, we lit a candle in his honour the night he died
een jaar geleden Jackpot1 said…
Heptephobiac, me too!

we will we will rock you,
Buddy you're a young man hard man
Shoutin in the street gonna take on the world somday,
You got blood on yo face
You big disgrace
Wavin your banner all over the place
We will we will rock you!

een jaar geleden jane_ledger said…
sad
He had this "guy next door" look, so I always think he'll be taking a stroll in the neighbourhood...
een jaar geleden Theknockouts90 said…
I think of the joker, or just him walking around and smiling. I miss him a lot, and wish he didn't die a day before my birthday.
X( RIP!
een jaar geleden sunshine_96 said…
kiss
when i was 10,i saw him in one magazine - Joy ! in mart-april 2007..i dont remember very well but i think when i was 9 i saw him in Elle - the magazine for april 2006 - :) and then i told he is a very cutie boy! when i saw him in Joy..i started to inlove in him.. ;oo now i am 13 and 6 mounts. and then i hasn't internet and i was stil dont know what to do and how to see something more for him.. and when heath die - i hear on the News [2008 - 5 Grade] - and i was with open mouth and i told i cant believe it - i started to tremble .. and then i started to fall inlove more more more more more from always..and i started to cry.. it was very very very veeeeeeeeeeryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy crying from me - you havent ideaaa!! ;( i was so depressed and without hope - .. i dont was hopefull but i trought he is alive . ;[[ but i am inlowe in him.. i love michelle,matilda and today i know soooooooo many things for him - you dont have idea how and i am a bit happy cause he are not alive and i know this things when he are not alive :[[
and he is unique - amazing - adorable - stunning - with muscle body ! * and i havent words how beautifull is Heath!! thats that what i want to say - another nice for is evidently♥ !