Huddy Do u think hugh lauries wife gets annoyed?

babybell posted on May 23, 2008 at 04:29PM
I know its only acting, but he kisses loads of women and stuff and
probably even more once huddy happens, do u think she gets annoyed?

Huddy 40 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden oldmovie said…
lol I was thinking that the other day...I was wondering what it would be like watching him working with all of those beautiful women in the US while she's stuck in the UK. I would not want Lisa E hanging around my husband all the time with the intense chemistry they have!
een jaar geleden babybell said…
yeh! and when huddy happens theres gonna be even more than that kinda thing, and there gonna get even closer than real life, and i would not want to be his wife! ( or his kid, as he has a 14 year old daughter it would be closer to my age group, and watching him make out with people would be kinda embrassing)
een jaar geleden pumpkinpie99 said…
hahaha i think generally actors who have relationships wives wouldn't get annoyed but i think huddy is different they'd go so well 2gether i feel quite sorry 4 his wife cause of all the people who want it 2 happen!!
een jaar geleden Chandlerfan said…
He's been married for almost 20 years though so she's probably used to it! lol
But yehh I wouldn't want my husband near Lisa E.
Yes.... all that sexual tension... i mean, doing that on screen so well means that probably a tiny part comes from real life, because NO ONE can act that well....
yer i know what you mean their seems 2 be something between them. Is she married?
they'd make such an adorable couple! shame he's married reli lol
She has a boyfriend.
een jaar geleden Shikabane-Mai said…
And if Huddy start to have sex together, they might have to film some bed scenes where HL & LE pretend to be having sex (AKA: go on top of each other on a bed and make sex sounds). If I were his wife, I would find it incredibly uncomfortable to watch, maybe not too annoyed since I'd be used to it... but just extremely uncomfortable.
een jaar geleden misanthrope86 said…
Ha ha! Well, considering ol' Hugh has already had an affair, I would be worried if I was his wife! But, seriously, I think Hugh learnt his lesson so Jo doesn't have anything to worry about.
een jaar geleden HuddyJenthro said…
Lol. I was wondering about this not too long ago. I mean, if I were his wife I definately wouldn't want him around Lisa E. They have such great chemistry!
een jaar geleden emzypemzy said…
I see what you all mean and i don't think she will think another thing of it cos he is an actor and a professional, but i definately think him and Lisa E have GREAT chemistry and i mean if you compare her to Hugh's wife... well.. she may be just a bit uncomfortable at the thought of them being together on screen!
HUGH LAURIE HAD AN AFFAIR ARE YOU SERIOUS??????
een jaar geleden Cuddles said…
Yes he had...I read that in a magazine...I don't know where and when he had it...at a movie set I think. I was so shocked.
And no one can deny the great chemistry between him and Lisa Edelstein...but that doesn't mean they are having an affair. Though I would feel a little uncomfortable as Hugh's wife.
wooow didn't know that do u know who with??? i can't imagine him doing that!!! i wonder why she stayed with him...hmm
yer i agree, i also think that there is chemistry between them but i reli don't think that they'd have an affair.
Yeh i doubt they had an affair i just though there is a lot of chemistry and HL goes to work every day hanging round with 3 very beautiful women one which he has great chemistry with, it wouldn't be the so fun being his wife.
een jaar geleden Cuddles said…
Sorry...I forgot. I read it in a Tv magazin once. And I was really shocked.
^no problem god i still can't beleive it!!!
^^ yer i agree must be pretty hard!!!
is his wife an actress??? i've never actualy seen them 2gether
I dont think so...
His wife is (or was) a theatre manager or something like that. He had an affair with a woman named Audrey Cooke in 1997. She was the director of "The Place of Lions" that Hugh was starring in.

link that talks about it. Its near the end, about 3/4 down the page. And link in which the affair is mentioned (about halfway down the page).
thank u so much!!!!! ;)
damn the second link doesn't work says there's an error o well at least i know about it now thanks ;)
Hmmmmmmmmm... Try that link again some other time pumpkinpie99, because it works for me.
ooo it works now must have just been my computer
thanx
een jaar geleden cocacola said…
I was thinking that his children might be more creeped out...
yess.... " so you just saw your dad make out with a very pretty woman, how do you feel?" XXD XXD
een jaar geleden Shikabane-Mai said…
LOL. Maybe their children are secretly Huddy fans too! XD
een jaar geleden pure_rebellion said…
hahah lol SM that would be hilarious
een jaar geleden HuddyLover said…
Like all of you guys said, if I was in Jo's place I would trust Hugh being a professional when it comes to moments of closeness (not to mention passion!) with his co-star! But when we are talking about him and Lisa... the two of them are like the prefect team! So much chemistry between two people is amazing! I don't think they ever had an affair, because they wouldn't be so close as they are now if that was the case, but I do think that the idea has crossed their minds! but they do't want to spoil their wonderful relationship by doing something more, nor their personal relationships, meaning his wedding and her being with Giammario! It's so unfortunate that they didn't meet earlier, they are the perfect couple! But I enjoy seeing them being so close friends. And after all the Huddyness takes place, I'm sure they will get even closer to each other. So, yeah, if I were Jo I would feel kind of awkward having my husband next to Lisa. But I trust them! Even if the Huddy moments are not completely fake *winks*, whatever happens will stay untold between them and only on screen...!
een jaar geleden HuddyCrazy1331 said…
If my husband were next to LE, I would give up there and then. HOTNESS!!!!!! XDDDDDD
AND LOL!!!!! It's like "soooo... your dad and Cuddy... you guys Huddy fans?" XDDDDD
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden pure_rebellion said…
hhaha lol HC
mmm i would be kind of annoyed if i was his wife i mean seeing all the stuff on the internet all the fans all the rumors would really make me doubt myslef especially up against L.E
and i think if i wa shis kid id be pretty ticked off and worried constantly
dude, LE is so HOTT WITH HUGH!!!! I'm already worried and I'm not even his wife!!!! XDDDDD But I think I'm worried in a good/bad way. I wouldve loved to see them together if they weren't in a commitment already.
een jaar geleden HuddyLover said…
Like DS said: "No matter what we write, when Lisa and Hugh get in a room together, somehow there seems to be sexual tension there!"
Coincedence??? I think not! XD
yeh.. id be seriously worried im i was Jo. lol.
omg did DS say that???/ how could i ever miss that? do u have a link
i think that they are the perfect couple, and if i were jo, id stand down, i wonder if she is a huddy.... i wonder if she is an anything with house ships fan... i reckon she'd be more against hameron because she doesn't want him with yonger women to compare her to..
een jaar geleden housecuddy4ever said…
I don't know,but I would be uncomfortable if I was in Jo's position.(Did Hugh's family move to Los Angeles yet?)If not...long comment time.

I don't know,but every time I see a photo,yes a photo,of Hugh and Lisa together something screams "SEXUAL TENSION!HOTNESS!" and Jo goes back and forth from L.A.and London.I would get pretty worried if my husband was around 3 beautiful women,works out,and is a sex symbol.But the affair that Hugh had,was 11 years ago,he was depressed.But Hugh has great chemistry with Lisa,Jennifer,and Olivia.All of them beautiful.But I'm pretty sure Hugh knows how to control himself.He loves Jo and his kids.I'm sure Jo is worried about Hugh,when she's in London.Hoping that he doesn't have another affair.If he does,it will be everywhere.
Yeah, I did hear that!! And hc4ever I ttly agree SEXUAL TENSION!HOTNESS!!!!!!! And HE HAD AN AFFAIR???????? O.O
een jaar geleden ALYSSAL said…
I don't -- refuse -- to believe he had an affair. *blocks ears and sings at the top of her lungs* I'M THE NEW CANCER NEVER LOOKED BETTER YOU CANT STAND IT BECAUSE YOU SAY SO UNDER YOUR BREATH YOU'RE READING LIPS 'WHEN DID HE GET ALL CONFIDENT' HAVENT YOU HEARD THAT, IM THE NEW CANCER...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
een jaar geleden ALYSSAL said…
I remember in an interview, LE said that "whenever I dates someone, he gets hatemail from fans who are upset that I'm not dating Hugh... even if he's a married man with a litter of... Lauries"
She's so sweet,
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDD