Huddy New Spot icoon :)

PotterGal posted on Nov 04, 2008 at 01:44PM
Hey guys!

So i know there are still 4 more days left on the pick i created asking whether you all wanted a new Spot icon but seriously, the "Yes" option is winning by 94% with around 65 fans having picked so i think it's pretty safe to assume that the final result will be the majority wanting a new icon. :)

SO, yeah, this is the place where you post links to the icons you would like to see as the new Spot icon. Then after a week i'll compile all the icons put here into a pick and then it's up to the Huddy community as a whole to pick which one they want.

Just one thing. Can we limit the number of links to icons you post here to not more than 5 per person? Because i know the level of enthusiam some of you guys have (lol) and i have a feeling if there's no limit then some people may leave links to WAY too many icons.

Oh, and also. They don't HAVE to be kiss icons. Someone asked me that somewhere...which i can't remember...i'm really tired right now. Too much work. ( XD ) But yeah, you can link to any Huddy icon you want here. Doesn't have to be a kiss one! :)

I hope that all sounds good. Gosh, our Spot is just made of so much WIN. ;D

Huddy 71 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...