Huddy New Spot icoon :)

PotterGal posted on Nov 04, 2008 at 01:44PM
Hey guys!

So i know there are still 4 more days left on the pick i created asking whether you all wanted a new Spot icon but seriously, the "Yes" option is winning by 94% with around 65 fans having picked so i think it's pretty safe to assume that the final result will be the majority wanting a new icon. :)

SO, yeah, this is the place where you post links to the icons you would like to see as the new Spot icon. Then after a week i'll compile all the icons put here into a pick and then it's up to the Huddy community as a whole to pick which one they want.

Just one thing. Can we limit the number of links to icons you post here to not more than 5 per person? Because i know the level of enthusiam some of you guys have (lol) and i have a feeling if there's no limit then some people may leave links to WAY too many icons.

Oh, and also. They don't HAVE to be kiss icons. Someone asked me that somewhere...which i can't remember...i'm really tired right now. Too much work. ( XD ) But yeah, you can link to any Huddy icon you want here. Doesn't have to be a kiss one! :)

I hope that all sounds good. Gosh, our Spot is just made of so much WIN. ;D

Huddy 71 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 71

een jaar geleden EnjoyHuddy said…
w8, we can't upload Huddy kiss ones?
een jaar geleden blaukat said…
you CAN, but you don't HAVE TO. :)
een jaar geleden EnjoyHuddy said…
OHHHHH now I got it thx:)
een jaar geleden PotterGal said…
LOL. Thanks blaukat. :)

And yeah, just post the links to icons you like right here!
it's gonna be a hard pick!
Okay then, i finally finished my work so now i can go icon hunting. XD
Here's five icons i like:

link

link

link

link

link

LOL. It was so hard to just pick 5. *facepalm*
een jaar geleden bl0ndy said…
Whoaaaa Number 4 DEF!!!
een jaar geleden Huddyaddict12 said…
here are some more......

link

link

link

link

link
the last two are the best! I would vote for something very close, but without kissing - it just looks better.
een jaar geleden oldmovie said…
Wow all the icon submissions are great, my fave out of those is the first one of PG's

Here are some I found:

Complimentary kiss one:
link

Nice little feet one (I'm a sucker for these):
link

Really cool one with his cane and her:
link

"I'm here" one:
link

of course october/october one:
link
een jaar geleden Fabouluz said…
Can we just have THE KISS :D since its more relevant to what is going to happen in the future!!

XD

xoxo
een jaar geleden babybell said…
i like Pgs first one, although mainly because it fits with link :P
een jaar geleden emzypemzy said…
i like the ones where they have just finished kissing or are just going to kiss for the icaon and then the before;during; and after on the banner!!! eEEEEE! i would make some but i cant ! my comp is too old :P
Okay then I guess everyone wants the kiss icons only then which is cool by me, PG may I break the rule to post 4 different kiss icons, since those icons before were not kiss ones...and well I just want to leave them up there cause they're pretty.

Here are the other kiss icons I found, only 4 so techinically (is you ignore the icons that aren't kiss ones) I'm not breaking the rule.

link

link

link

link
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden misanthrope86 said…
Oh god, I love them all.
LOL. Sure you can post more OM. The whole "5 icons per person" thing was just an estimate so that people wouldn't start posting like hundreds of icons each and stuff because there are A LOT of gorgeous Huddy icons out there. XD
een jaar geleden HuddyCrazy1331 said…
I love them all!! But I have to go with either OM's first one or OM's last one! I just love those!!
Btw, OM..i love the 4th one you posted in the second batch. It's gorgeous. :D
een jaar geleden pure_rebellion said…
:O i like the 1st one and ahh i like all of them their awesome :)
een jaar geleden kellinator said…
Yes I really LOVE the last one OM posted!!
so, how is the poll gonna work? I think we should go by rounds... like groups of 16, 8, 4 and then the finalists... cause it's too many icons!
It's actually not that bad. When i did this same thing for the Lisa E Spot, i had about 30-35 different icons combined into one pick and then the fans chose. But if you guys want to do it in groups too that's fine. :)
The poll will only be up in 6 days though. Just to give people time to post the icons they like here first. :)
That sounds good to me!! :D
een jaar geleden rainbowedlife said…
All of them are amazing, my favorite ones would be PotterGal's #3 & 4... oldmovie's #1 & 3 (of the kiss. i love all the other non-kiss ones, too, btw)

I'm busy with something right now but I will add a few I have *stashed* later. (:

Stashed u say? XD
Yes, stashed away in my lair of pure HUDDYNESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! XD And here are five I like (Not made by me, I forgot how to use Photoshop ages ago):

link
link
link
link
link

OMG I LOVE these!!! especially the 1st and 2nd!!
LOVE the 1st!!!
Do any of you guys who haven't added icons yet want to do so?
Because i was thinking i would make the pick sometime today with the choices already put up here.
So i'm bumping this up in case there are some of you who still want to add your icon choices here. :)
I think I'm good, lol.
een jaar geleden midnyte007 said…
same, I think we got more than enough to make a good pick
yupp, bring it on! :)
I don't think I'm authorized to make it but I have time ATM, so... :D
LOL I think we should wait a little while rl. Because of the time difference and stuff some people may have not been able to see this new update thing yet.
Okay, you know what, i'm just gonna make the pick now because i have to go out soon. XD
It will be up in 5 mins.
Okay the pick is up. Make your choice guys! The pick will close in a week! :D
Hey again guys. Just one thing. So, the pick is going to close in around 20 hours but it's pretty obvious which one is going to win and i just had a question.

blaukat suggested that the pick we just did just be round one and we have another one with like the top 3-5 icons that were chosen in that pick and i was wondering what the majority thought.

Do you guys want to have another pick with the top 5 chosen icons from the last pick or do you just want to go with the icon that won the pick?
I agree with blaukat and think we should have another round with the top 5
I agree we should do a top 5 round.
een jaar geleden babybell said…
here here....
Round 2 is up for you guys. :)
kk :)
Okay, well Round 2 just closed and ICON #3 OF LOVE won! :)
So we're sticking with that one right, and not doing another round?
Okay then, well i'm gonna write to Dave now and ask him to change the icon for us. It will be hard to say goodbye to the gorgeous icon we have up there now. XD
EDIT: Okay, i sent the message so it should be changed soon. :)
Now we need to find a banner to match lol
LOL. Very true. I would make some if i didn't completely suck but all you guys can make some and then we can vote again. I think BB's already made some really pretty ones. :D
I missed the last round. which one is this #3 that won?
Aw, you missed it blaukat? That's so sad...seeing as the rounds thing was your idea as well.
Here you can see the results of the pick link.
i found it. but thnx. it's a good one! i'm happy ;)
AHHH...it's been changed! *flails around*