Huddy Looking for a husband

midnyte007 posted on Nov 06, 2008 at 05:36AM
The thread title pretty says it all. xD

Huddy 48 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden kellinator said…
Sorry, since I'm your great grandma that would be really twisted if I was your husband too lol, we will find you someone!!
een jaar geleden pure_rebellion said…
ok You still need my consent to get married haha
you better not follow in you fathers foot steps i dont no how many times he has cheated you have the good genes those of HC and me

use them wisely :D:D
also you have the cutest pic ever m007
evrytime i see it i die of wilsons cuteness ahhah

:):):)
een jaar geleden pumpkinpie99 said…
im sorry im your grandad
but i'll help u
*scans fanpop for husband*
een jaar geleden Forever_House88 said…
ill be your hubby midnyte007! :]...im not part of any family yet! :(

een jaar geleden midnyte007 said…
ok, well, I'd welcome you to the family, but I think I have to wait for mom's approval.
i should probably ask then huh?! :]
I gave mom (pure_rebellion) two days to respond to this thread, but she still hasn't so let's just go to Vegas and elope. xD
een jaar geleden love_not_war_75 said…
I give you approval
een jaar geleden HuddyCrazy1331 said…
Me too NO CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
midnyte007 and forever_house88 are officially hubby & wifey! lol hi to all my new family! ;)
hi son-in-law
hi hubby welcome to my dysnfunctional family hehe. I still love them though. xD
now to business, cake you have to now cheat on Forever_House88 so I can win a bet against your grandma(HuddyCrazy1331).
(Sorry Forever_House88 but it has to be done. Then you came into this dysfunctional family you might or might not have known that we are a family of cheaters)
hi grand son in law!! CAKE NO CHEATINF!!!!!!! NO NO NO ABSOLUTELY NO CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HC you can't tell cake what to do, because your not her parents and so as cake's father I say cheat
HAH!!!!!!! ILL TAKE U TO COURT FOR CUSTODY OF CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You wouldn't dare
Your daughter p_r would hate you coz you'd be taking cake away from her as well
so OWNED
last edited een jaar geleden
Nopes. I'll take you to court for custody of cake and leave rights to her mother but not you!! SO UBER OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my wifey is such a good person
l_n_w_75 u r setting a bad example for ur daughter!!!! she's gonna hav 2 come and live with her grandparents!! lol
NO CHEATING!!!!!
Forever_House88 welcome to the family
*hugs*
we are a messed up family so be warned lol
*looks for wifey*
*realises that she hasn't spoken 2 her in AGES"
WIFEY!!!???????
WHERE R U???????
HUBBY!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG I HAVENT TALKED TO U IN FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GLOMPS* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
hahahahahahahaha
OMG WIFEY HOW R U?????????????
how was your week?
omg i can't beleive how long its been!!!
our family is growing even bigger!!!!!
:DDDDDDDDDDD
OMFG IK RIGHT!?!?!??!!?
Well, my week has been suckish Hubby :( BUT next week I'm going to my BFFs house and SURPRISE!!!! SHE IS NO LONGER A HAMERON!!!! SHE HAS CONVERTED TO MAJOR CHAMERONISM AND IS A CLOSET HUDDY!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
thats awesome!!! yaaaay for recruiting huddys lmao
awwww wi has ur week been suckish?
mine has as well!!!
and guess wat? my exams start on the same day as house so i can't watch it :( i hate skl it literally ruins everything
and i can't eat at the mo :(
but the bright side is, its my birthday soon!!!
XDDDDDDDD
OMG, NO WAY!!!! BUT THE ITCH HUBBY THE ITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HAPPY EARLY BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's been suckish cuz my parents have woken me up so early and dragged me around everywhere and I had to do schoolwork and try to work on a new fanfic while coming up ideas for my old one!!! *IS ABOUT TO PASS OUT*
awwwwwwww
*holds wifey up from collapsing to the floor*
i know i reli reli reli wanna watch it, but there is no way in hell that im gonna be able 2
:( im reli dissapointed, cause the week after that, i can't watch that episode either, cause i going to a ball, then they day after that, its my birthday, and the dy after that is the weekend and my parents have this thing planned that they won't tell me about
so im not gonna b able 2 watch the next 2 eps :(
*cries*
o ye nd yesturday i had 2 go to open morning at skl and make some major decisions about my future and now im all confused :(
AHHHHh
the stress is gonna kill me seriously!!!
OMFG LET THEM EAT CAKE?!?!?!?!??!?!?! I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THAT!!!!!!! I MISSED THE PARTY OF BEING EXCITED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden pollyloveshouse said…
wait so now do I have another great gran daughter/son....*rolls eyes* Plleeeeeeeeeeeese don't have kids!!!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD BUT OMFG, I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED IT!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
een jaar geleden Anusha said…
OMG PLH you have a great grand LMAO! ya old man...ROFL!!! jk
HC you have to update me on this family tree. Now I'm really confuse who is who...
omg, trust me nushi, i am UBER confused!!! apparently, since i look exactly like om, i am now her sister!!! i dont even know if theres incest goin on!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
HAHAHA oyyy check this out. If OM is your sister Oo wait OM is the male, so Brother O_O then your mother (CF) had an affair with her son O________________O ROLF!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
want me 2 make a family tree anu?
LOL!!!! HUBBY UR STILL HERE!!!!!!!!! Hubby, where have u been?? I've missed you!!!!!!!!!
ok im a little scared now o_O but in the name of HUDDY love, i will love all my family no matter what :D
LOL!!!!! Also, make sure you wife does not cheat!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
PP please make the family tree and send me a copy :P Thanks. I can send you a copy of the family tree I have so far...if you want?
last edited een jaar geleden
xDDDDD
yes please aunsha
i'll get 2 work on it
:D
Yes, please send me a copy of my family tree so I know who I can and can't have an affair with. j/k xDDDDDDDDDDDD
OMFG OMFG OMFG EP 9 LOOKS AWESOME OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMFG IK!!!! Its gonna be intense!!
OMFG SER!!!!!! AND THE ELEVATOR AND CUDDY AND THE GUY LOOKS SO CREEPY AND THE BLOODY LEG/FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!
IK!!!! I can't wait!! And only 1 more day until the ITCH!!
*DEAD*
midnyte and PP I sent you guys the family tree, hope you get it :) I'm going off again cya.
wen one of u sees this, could u send it to me too, cuz i am SO confused. XDDDDDD
me too! im confused o_O