Huddy A lijst of All Upcoming Huddy Spoilers

PotterGal posted on Nov 20, 2008 at 03:20AM
So recently we got a whole MOUNTAIN of spoilers (and a LOT of them were about Huddy) and quite frankly i'm finding it hard to keep track of them. LOL.
So i thought i'd make a list of all the Huddy spoilers that are coming up in the upcoming episodes.
Here you go! Hopefully this will be helpful to you guys as well. XD

Episode 19 - Locked In
- Will House and Cuddy reveal theirlink in this episode? (i have died)
- Spoilers from Kristin say that there will be a brief moment of Huddy flirting goodness with a link

Episode 20 - Simple Explanation

Episode 21 - Saviours

Episode 22 - A House Divided

Episode 23 - Samsara???

Episode 24 - Both Sides Now
- Looks like House will be link to everyone in earshot that he has in fact DONE THE DEED with Cuddy! (LOL!)

link (We are seriously on a ROLL this season!)

And then some more spoilers which i have no idea fits into which episodes and also interviews
- A quote from our Huddy queen LE: "There's a moment where you almost think there's a maturing to the relationship, and then there's a total reversal, because it's House."
- A new link with LE where she talks about House/Cuddy! :)
- The TCA Press Tour gave us a link about the moment when House and Cuddy kissed. (So CUTE!)

AND BECAUSE IT DESERVES A WHOLE BLOCK TO ITSELF (AND ALSO BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH EPISODE IT IS IN)....THE HUDDY SEX SPOILER BLOCK!
- Okay so first we got an link with KJ where she hinted that a couple would be getting the bedroom action.
- THEN we got this link with KJ and DS from Ausiello that practically confirmed Huddy sex. (I can't take much more...!)

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

- link HOLY MERDE. THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE SEX. HOLY HOLY HOLY MOLY.

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

Okay, there's all the spoilers we know SO FAR. It all looks so good. XD
last edited on Apr 04, 2009 at 07:21AM

Huddy 1679 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...