Huddy A lijst of All Upcoming Huddy Spoilers

PotterGal posted on Nov 20, 2008 at 03:20AM
So recently we got a whole MOUNTAIN of spoilers (and a LOT of them were about Huddy) and quite frankly i'm finding it hard to keep track of them. LOL.
So i thought i'd make a list of all the Huddy spoilers that are coming up in the upcoming episodes.
Here you go! Hopefully this will be helpful to you guys as well. XD

Episode 19 - Locked In
- Will House and Cuddy reveal theirlink in this episode? (i have died)
- Spoilers from Kristin say that there will be a brief moment of Huddy flirting goodness with a link

Episode 20 - Simple Explanation

Episode 21 - Saviours

Episode 22 - A House Divided

Episode 23 - Samsara???

Episode 24 - Both Sides Now
- Looks like House will be link to everyone in earshot that he has in fact DONE THE DEED with Cuddy! (LOL!)

link (We are seriously on a ROLL this season!)

And then some more spoilers which i have no idea fits into which episodes and also interviews
- A quote from our Huddy queen LE: "There's a moment where you almost think there's a maturing to the relationship, and then there's a total reversal, because it's House."
- A new link with LE where she talks about House/Cuddy! :)
- The TCA Press Tour gave us a link about the moment when House and Cuddy kissed. (So CUTE!)

AND BECAUSE IT DESERVES A WHOLE BLOCK TO ITSELF (AND ALSO BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH EPISODE IT IS IN)....THE HUDDY SEX SPOILER BLOCK!
- Okay so first we got an link with KJ where she hinted that a couple would be getting the bedroom action.
- THEN we got this link with KJ and DS from Ausiello that practically confirmed Huddy sex. (I can't take much more...!)

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

- link HOLY MERDE. THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE SEX. HOLY HOLY HOLY MOLY.

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

Okay, there's all the spoilers we know SO FAR. It all looks so good. XD
last edited on Apr 04, 2009 at 07:21AM

Huddy 1679 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1679

een jaar geleden kellinator said…
These spoilers are overwhelming me right now!! I'm so excited it feels like Christmas is coming early 3 times!!! Oh and another spoilery thing, at the beginning of Last Resort, House is going through Cuddy's desk and he looks like he's gonna write something on a post it note!!!! What could it be?? Also, I think she asks him for a relationship in that same ep, at least that's how the video made it sound!! Thanks for posting all these spoilers together!!
een jaar geleden PotterGal said…
Ooh..i forgot about the desk thing. I'll add it right up there now. I really want to know what he was doing there! :)
Yea, and he was definitely gonna write something down because he had a oen and he grabbed a stack of post its! I NEED this ep now!!
AHHH...i didn't notice the pen and post-it stuff! *runs off to watch it again*
Yea, I just rewatched it again and noticed that when the hostage guy looks into her office before he enters, House is frantically moving stuff around, idk what thats about.
een jaar geleden HuddyCrazy1331 said…
*nods* *nods*................ *FLAILS* OMFGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SO FRIGGIN CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i was discussing earlier today with K tht i think in the Last Resort 3 first mins i saw house grab a piece of paper: was he going to write a note to cuddy? but then the whole hostage thing is happening and then, when its over at the end of the ep, cuddy goes back into the office, sees the note tht house was writing at the beginning of the ep, and TA-DA!!!! asks him if he wants a relationship with her *CANNOT BELIEVE SHE TYPED THT WITHOUT FLAILING HER PANTS OFF*
LOL SRSLY!! I commend you HC!!!And he was doing a lot of stuff below the desk, like when the dude brought the hostages in his hands were below the desk!! What was he doing?? Oh and I love the joke when the hostage guy asked where Cuddy was "She's either not here or under the desk, either way you'll have to wait until I'm finished"!!! *Dies*
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! i luved tht too!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe we had THE EXACT SAME IDEA ABOUT THE NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great minds think alike ;) XDDD
LOL yess!!! And I just rewatched it for the millionth time and I think he was still writing when the guy brings the hostages in!!! Thats where his hands are, it must be a pretty long note!!!!!
OMFG, I JUST WATCHED IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SO NOTICED THT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO FRIGGIN DEADDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IK!!!!! I want more sneak peaks!! 3 minutes is not enough!!! I want to see the hostage calling Cuddy on her concern for House!!!!
OMFG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shouldn't we be getting our 3 promos tomorrow?? Isn't that when they always give out the 3 sneak peeks? I NEED MOREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SRSLY!! I hope they don't think that just because they showed us the first 3 minutes we can't get more scenes!!! I NEED them more than air!!!
OMFG IK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they cant get away with tht!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD
I can't wait for the sneak peeks either! You're right HC, usually we get them on Fridays or Saturdays. :D
I SOOOOOO cant wait!!!!! orly? XDDDDDDDDDD
LOL!!!! It seems like every day I wake up to more spoilers or sneak peeks, tomorrow better not be any different!!!!
OMG, i hope not!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
een jaar geleden MonkeysRule said…
OMG THAT IS AWESOME! THANKS SO MUCH! I CANT WAIT! I SOO WANNA SEE WHAT'LL HAPPEN NEXT! @_@
LOLOL!!!! jess is officially now dead XD
Everyone is dead!!!! Huddy heaven here we come!!!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually I've been in Huddy heaven since I heard that the kiss was gonna happen lol, I have a vacation home in the real world though!!
XDD lolz!! Nice! XDD Yes I am now officially dead! XDD Hmm Huddy heaven is nicer than I expected! XD
Huddy heaven is the happiest place in the universe!
XDD Totally!! XDD lolz! I think I might move in permantly there XD
You'll need a pair of wings xD
Okay yeah, so i FINALLY watched that 3 minute clip again and you guys are so right! LOL, he was writing something on her post-it note. OMIGOSH..i wonder if we'll ever find out what it was. XD
I love that idea of your HC, that Cuddy will find it later. :D
Yea I hope she does find it later!! Maybe that's what sparks her to ask him for a relationship or something!!
Yeah, that's really plausible. OMIGOSH, all this speculating is so great. XD
I know!!!But it's making me even more anxious for the episode!!! And I want to know what Cuddy says over the phone that will make the gunman call her out on her feelings, and I wonder what she will say in response.
Yes! And i loved the expression on her face in that clip from the episode when she's talking to House. She looked SO worried for him and the rest of the people in her office. But the way she looked at him! Okay, i think i'm starting to have a fangirl moment again. *slaps self*
LOL it's ok I almost flailed too just looking at her face, and then her voice is so full of concern!!! Then the "Say goodbye or I'm going to shoot her," this episode is going to be so intense!! And I won't even be able to recover from the upcoming ep because a week later we get the office war and the boob grab!! Then a week after that, we get the satisfying suprise, and possible the "true blue miracle," I'm still not sure what that could be. I mean it seems like it could mean a baby, but I'm not completely sure.
I know. It's 3 weeks of Huddy goodness. I don't know how i'm going to make it. :D
Yeah, that "true blue" spoiler is really interesting. It could be interpreted in so many ways. I really don't know what to make of it.
een jaar geleden pure_rebellion said…
*dances*
Yea, that's why I'm hoping we get a press release for that episode soon. The fact that it's called Joy to the World could point to a baby, and so could the "true blue." But the "true blue" could also just reference a couple(I'm assuming Huddy) getting back together, like in the Barry Manillow song. Idk it's too much to handle right now lol.
LOL. It really is. But we don't know for SURE that the ep11 is called "Joy to the World" right? I just wish the press release would come out already. I mean it should be out sooon. It's been a while since we got the press release for ep10 hasn't it? (I can't remember very well. Too many spoilers. lol)
LOL yea, I can't remember when the press release came out for ep 10, I think it was about a week ago, so hopefully any day now we will be getting the press release for episode 11. And yea I thought at first that title was for sure, but I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere. I'm hoping when I wake up tomorrow the press release will be up, I have grown accustomed to waking up to spoilers lol.
een jaar geleden pure_rebellion said…
Wow i love you guyses theories as much as i love seein gCuddy happy i dont want her to have a baby NOW. Im up for everything else though and im totall in love with the Hostage situation :)cant wait to see Cuddys face.
een jaar geleden Fabouluz said…
I l-o-v-e all you guyz's ideas!!!!! The whole House rumaging through Cuddy's desk XD and then Cuddy getting called out on her feelings for House!!!

Personally I think Cuddy will count herself lucky or in House's debt, because it should have been her in the office instead of House. This may give her that final nudge in the right direction, when she asks him for a relationship.

I need to calm down!!!!!!

xoxo
een jaar geleden gremlin313 said…
Anyone else noticed that epi 11 is called 'JOY to the world'? Significant? Return of yummy Huddy babyness? Can't wait for Last Resort! xx
een jaar geleden gremlin313 said…
Sorry. Just realised kellinator already made my point...nice to know I'm not the only one who noticed it :) xx
SPECULATING=ME FLAIL XD
een jaar geleden blaukat said…
I don't want a baby, I want Huddy make out!
There shouldn't be a baby, but who knows, the writers may include a baby in a strange way. Like her sister has a kid and Cuddy babysits the kid.

XDDDDD

xoxo
een jaar geleden babybell said…
I WILL KILL SOMEONE IF ITS CALLED JOY TO THE WORLD.
im sorry but - i just can't.
they just wouldn't right?
i mean...
i mean...
* isn't very literate right now*
SERIOUSLY???
JOY TO THE WORLD??
WAHT INSENSITIVE BASTARDS WOUL DCALL IT JOY TO THE WORRLD??
wow i really wasn't this touchy when the ep came out.... maybe i have been constricting my feeling son the topic, but now im almost out raged!
i should be happy - i know i should - its huddy and it a surprise and a miracle and its Joy.... but still... its Joy! *cries*

(maybe the fact i spell Joy with a capital J should have tipped me off about how i feel on the subject, but if that happens i will have a huge sense of dread and disgust that they could do that... :'( )
anyways nice huddy spoilers :P
and also "insensitive" bastards.. *grins foolishly* i know i know im sad.
They are messing with our mindz!! XDD

xoxo
een jaar geleden ApplePie1890 said…
Tnanks a lot PotterGal u r a genuis :D!!! saved me a lot of surfing on the net :P