Huddy My Time on Fanpop

HuddyCrazy1331 posted on Dec 08, 2008 at 05:12AM
Alright guys,

I am going to strictly limit my time here on fanpop. K is very generous and has agreed to keep me updated on any major spoilers through email. I may pop up sometimes but that's it. I'm sorry, but my school stuff is really freaking me out with the thought of falling WAY WAYYYYYY behind. I go to school online and therefore work on my own pace. Because of all the spoilers, pics, forum comments, videos, stories etc. on top of my dad making me go to work with him to translate for him, I have fallen way behind on my work and my pace is VERY VERYYYY slow. Therefore, I must make the sacrifice of only showing up here very scarcely.

I hope you guys understand and I hope that I can manage to stay off for the sake of my education. If you want, you can PM me for my email address and I will give it to you- I always check my email.

Thanks you guys,

Fruity~Melon~HC
last edited on Dec 08, 2008 at 05:34AM

Huddy 139 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 139

een jaar geleden pure_rebellion said…
HC.
Im going to miss you THAT much.
*cries*
but I understand what you mean, but, but, but :(.

I hope that you do really good in all the School related Stuff and youll be back soon when its all finished ( it finishes doesnt it ? I mean come on , its christmas soon.)

LOVE from p_r xD
een jaar geleden HuddyCrazy1331 said…
i... rlly hate to tell u the truth... but it may be a few months until i'm fully back for regular time. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. :(
OMG! A FEW MONTHS
*dies*
why sooooo long?
Dont be sorry :)
Were just going to miss you ALOT.

But christmas come on *goes in corner*
een jaar geleden MonkeysRule said…
aww that sucks HC will you still be able to email?
Of course Jess. One thing I always do is CHECK. MY. EMAIL. I have to go now. If I don't have the strength to get off now, I won't have the strength to do this. Bye guys!! I'll see you around!! PM me if you want my email and whenever I get on I'll check my PM's and PM my email to you!!
aww okay bye HC good luck with sch-- skewl!
Bye HC
*waves*

Ohh hi MR :D
XDD lol Hi p_r
How u doin?
I'm going to enjoy fp just for a little bit. One last night wont hurt- I cant study in the dark anyways.
I'm good but I have to go to sleep! Sorry took a while to respond I had to get ready for school! Anyway TTYT and bye HC
een jaar geleden ZaraShade said…
Aw!!!
I'm going to miss u HC!!!
Though, I get the whole school thing *grumbles*!! I hope you do well!
Ttyl. I put up the newest vids that hadn't been put up yet. Well, time for some z's. And so, let the fanpop abstinence begin. Wish me luck guys!!
een jaar geleden rainbowedlife said…
O_______O No more HC-ness? *sulks in corner* But I also understand your reasons and respect that. I will PM you for an e-mail address! ^^ I will miss you a lot, of course. You're always here at 3 A.M. when no one else but myself is awake... *sigh*

*goes back to sulking*
een jaar geleden midnyte007 said…
I know. I'm really going to miss you, HC. You were my first fan on fanpop I believe. :(
een jaar geleden pumpkinpie99 said…
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OO

*CRIES*

u can't leave me wifey what the hell am i gonna do? u r never on msn? and you'll never be on here how am i ever going 2 talk 2 u???

*cries and holds onto wifey*
plz plz plz i love u wifey promise me u won't not speak 2 me anymore

:'(
:(

een jaar geleden Fabouluz said…
I am going to miss you HC, you are the best person to share spoilers with!! :D

xoxo
een jaar geleden thatship said…
:(((

I'm going to miss you too!!! Your conversation is very nice:). I'm here since only a few of weeks,but you are one of my favourites;-)

jiji, que todo te vaya bien, pasate por aquí alguna vez, ¡besos!
Yeah what pp99 said
*helps grab onto HC*

Don't worry guys, I'll still be around- just a lot less. I could never leave u guys for good. This is just rlly hard for me. I need to finish school and I can't afford being on fp so much in order to do so. I'll miss you guys though!! PM me!!
een jaar geleden Biathine said…
I'm not going to say that I'll miss you,
cause you're not leaving and I hate to say goodbye.
But I'm really sad that you won't be around so much :( I love you enthuasiasm, you always cheer me
up :P And I ... I ...

I'll MISS YOU!

*cries*

Could you send me your e-mail?
last edited een jaar geleden
Sure. I'll be around, kind of doing this work, fp, work, fp thing. But sure :)
*still crying*
i blame your dad
een jaar geleden pollyloveshouse said…
Fruity! NO! FRUITY!!!!! *cries her heart out*

*has no other words* ='(
een jaar geleden babybell said…
aww :(
Hc!!
i understand you are doing this for your school work : ) but i love seeing you around here when i get bored, pop in and make useful comments once every half an hour or so :P i will miss you, but i'm glad you are not giving up on us completely : )
wtf am i gonna do without a wife
someone help me
een jaar geleden Shikabane-Mai said…
Awww, bye HC1331. Damn, you can't leave! You're the constant companion on this spot, the flailing fangirl! ;D But I guess for now, real life > fandom life.
has she gone?

im all alone now :(
yes, but i blame myself too. i would never blame House or Huddy, because it's me that goes on here. i just finished a section on english. now i have to go to indy with my dad. :P

im gonna miss u so much
*cries*
flailing life will never leave me shika. it's in my blood. but im doing this FOR the flail. for u guys.
een jaar geleden CathCuddy said…
=( if you really really reeeeeeaaaaly have to go... then... *sighs*

Well... bye! *goes into a corner*
*goes into corner as well*

o.k im just going to accept this its entirely your choice
i am by no means happy about it
in fact its pretty much ruined my day
but seriously i reli reli reli hope u catch up on work soon so that u can come back soon
hmmmmm kind of seems like in gonna be a widower
ud better be back soon
i hate my life its all going crappy at the moment
een jaar geleden pollyloveshouse said…
Fruity I will miss you so much. Your comments always help me see the bright side and you always cheer me up with your pure enthusiasm! I hope you find the time to get on, but don't feel pressured to. Your education is more important than us having you around. I'm sure you wont be forgotten!

One more thing... You were my first born! MY FIRST BORN! But don't worry, you can come crawling back anytime after spending all my money... XDD
een jaar geleden babybell said…
aww yeh your comments always cheer me up. ITs refreshing, because a lot of people whinge on the house spot a lot, and then i come here and we have are special hyped up emotion cheery to depressed in five seconds fun life :D you rock, do well in school and visit often :D
een jaar geleden mrshouse62689 said…
Awww sad. But good luck in getting caught up!
een jaar geleden Meredithdaee said…
This is so sad!!!! But I totally understand you. I must do the same thing. Good Luck!
Awwwwwwwwwwww thanx guys!!! I'll deff find the time to get on. I wont be on all forums and everywhere as much, but I'll deff see you guys around. Also... daddy.................. i need more money. xD
OMG
HC
Your here , but I take it your leving again :(
Actually, I'm gonna stick around for a little while. I don't have to work at night. :)
Ohhhh sweet
:D

Look how depressed everyone up there is ^^^^^^
Ik. I feel horrible! But what is done, must be done. In order to flail, I must stop flailing....... for a while at least. lol. I'll be around though, u know? And Missy gave me the fantastic idea of a little work, a little fp, a little work, a little fp. So far, it's rlly working!! And night is my flail time when I don't have to work. :)
Yeah I agree. And then when all the major Work is doen You can do some MAJOR flailing. Hopefully there will b lots of Huddy, im so confused of what their doing atm. I hope ill see you around :) but Ive got Holidays now so it wont be to hard, ususally noone is ever here when I am.

Yeeah thats a heaps good idea *looks for m86 so she can highfive her , High fives HC instead cos she is sticking to the idea*

last edited een jaar geleden
it's m86. lol! but yeah, *HIGH FIVES!!!!* i luv missy for being so smarticular. xD YOU GUYS R ALL AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
hhahah woops Ill go edit that now :D
What are you up to?
FREAKING OUT ABOUT THE SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DID YOU READ KRISTIN'S SPOILER!!!???
BUT OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
It's good to see you back on for a little while HC!!
And OMG!!!!!!!!! THE SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!