Huddy Coutdown to "painless"

pumpkinpie99 posted on Dec 28, 2008 at 04:00PM
helllooo everyone
is anyone bored of waiting yet? i am
i think im coping pretty well actualy *holds gun to head* lol
anyway i thought id make this forum just to make me feel better every time we are another minute closer to the episode
yes there may be spoilers posted here i reli couldn't say so be warned

right i need to go and figure out how much longer left....

Huddy 224 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 224

een jaar geleden mrshouse62689 said…
I'm holding out surprisingly well haha. I'm feeding my addiction with reruns and fanpop.
een jaar geleden Blue24 said…
Ok, pumkinpie, WAIT, don't kill yourself xDD ! You'll see, before you say painless, new episode of House will be released!
Ok, maybe don't try it, but you know what I mean ;)
Seriously, how much time left? I have no idea!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden pumpkinpie99 said…
its 22 days 11 hours 36 minutes44 seconds
hahahaha
:D
not much longer *retreives gun* lol
wait no 16 days
somethings screwed up about my countdown timer
i need to fix it
wait no it can't be 16 days
AHHHHH
*shoots self*
YES its 22 days its not screwed up lol
22 days?!? It's A LOT.
I don't like countdowns when there's so much time left to something.
Like... I just can't count right now days left to summer holidays! It's too painful!!!
awwww *dreams* summer i miss it
i hate the wind and the rain here... it sucks
Yeah, I hate it too! It's sooo cold outside that I don't wanna leave house at all, and there's no snow!
Ok, there is snow, but it's barely visible...
een jaar geleden rainbowedlife said…
*removes gun, any sharp objects and drugs out of pp99's possession*

hahahaha
*finds cliff..... stands on edge*
"goodbye cruel world"....
Oh, come on pp, world isn't so bad!
It would be, if they canceled House or something... Then we can jump together, ok :D ?
hahahaha ok deal
nah im only kiddins i know its not bad at all
at the moment i hav all that i want with house- huddy, cuddys baby etc

een jaar geleden DoctorIsIn said…
I feel bad for you guys...

it's 75 degrees F where I live...It's really odd though...usually even Georgia gets a little cold (40 degrees...) during winter.

wow 22 days. That is torture. But I'm sure it'll come faster than we think.

:[

EDIT: correction, it's actually 79 degrees here.

O_o
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
UR SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY
*storms off into the 70mph wind*
*walks back in to get gloves and hat*
*storms back out again*

;)
een jaar geleden kellinator said…
It's pretty warm here too, I love in California, but I actually like rainy, cold weather.
een jaar geleden Sweet_Pants said…
Reading everything on this forum just had me laughing out-loud.
But i fell your pain!
Either way i live in Cali too, but it's still freezing outside.
Okay i'm being melo drmatic, it's about 47 degrees...
:D
een jaar geleden XhuddyobsessedX said…
*throws fit* WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE FRICKIN' JANUARY 19th!??!?!? WHY CANT THEY MAKE IT TODAY!?!
een jaar geleden HuddyCrazy1331 said…
HUBBY I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 days 17 hours 28 mins 20 secs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WIFEY I MISS U 2!!!!!! SOOOO MUCH! :(
een jaar geleden huddyislove said…
I'm gonna shoot myself soon...I can't take it anymore!!! I have to see new episode of House !!!
hahahaha
we need to think of a way to keep ourselves entertained......
fanpop is a great solution!
een jaar geleden Ellen-smile said…
we could sing songs! singing songs makes life not boring. it does tend to annoy people but what the heck. I think it's better than pp's option! lol. X]
what kind of songs?
I'm running low on House eps. I'll go into withdrawal!!
hahahahaha wifey !!!!!
een jaar geleden cocacola said…
the eternal USA marathon ended at 2:00 this morning!!! How will I survive????

oh yeah...all those links I saved...never mind...
LOLOL!!!!!
haha.
i have the dvds but im running low, im trying to save xD
een jaar geleden DoctorIsIn said…
to pass the time i've been working. :/ AND watching House marathons/my DVD's.

I go back to school in a week though so I'll be distracted.

I don't go back to school until after House starts again so I have nothing else to distract me. I'm sad that the USA marathons are over, but House is on Fox tonight, it's Adverse Events :)
een jaar geleden thatship said…
WoW!!!watch that Video!. The editing and the manipulated dialogues are brilliant!!!!!!!

WoW,WoW,WoOoOW...

link

Ohh that vid is amazing!
That video is so cool!
Omg, that video was awsome!
een jaar geleden blaukat said…
i was going to start a forum topic on this but i'm kinda in a hurry here... I just wanted to ask something that's been bugging me ever since someone brought up the fact that House is acting (too much) as a teenager concerning the huddy thing. do you agree? I mean he seemed much more confident and straight forward with Stacy. what's the real problem here? is it because he's afraid of failure or because she's his boss? or both? are his the same reasons as Cuddy's ("the inevitable blow up")? have you considered that maybe he thinks it was a mistake, that for him, it was really just a kiss ?
Well I think with Stacy he knew exactly what he wanted, he understood his feelings for her and knew he loved her. With Cuddy, there is so much more at stake, if things go wrong, he could not only lose his job, he would lose one of his only friends and someone he has known for half his life. I also think he is confused about what he wants with Cuddy and he may not understand his feelings. They have been dancing around eachother for years, supressing their feelings behind playful banter and games. The kiss opened up a can of worms and brought both their feelings to the surface, and I think House has just been trying to deal with that. I don't think House thinks it was "just a kiss," he knows it was much more, if it wasn't he wouldn't be letting it bother him so much.
een jaar geleden CathCuddy said…
Oh I love that video! I've watched the other day is amaiznG!

Kellinator your words are wise! *bows*
een jaar geleden Fabouluz said…
I agree K. It wasn't 'Just a kiss' House lived with Stacy for years, and never had a strong friendship with her--he just asked her out. With Cuddy, they had sex in college and then fast forward to now and Cuddy became his boss.

House and Cuddy have always danced around the subject and become reluctant to do anything about what feelings they have. Now House has, as K said, opened a can of worms, which has led to House feeling confused and uncertain. Which if you think about it could be a good thing, because it shows how much he values Cuddy as a friend and not just a play thing--which some House fans would expect of him to do in a situation like this.

But House has deeper feelings more so than he did for Stacy--since Cuddy and House have a lot of backstory and important history, she is his doctor,friend,boss and now potential lover. There is a lot to gamble for something House knows can end in misery.

xoxo
Exactly, Cuddy and House have history, and their relationship is so much more comlex than any other relationship House has ever had. I always like to quote Scully from the X-Files and say "The best relationships, the ones that last, are frequently those rooted in friendship." They have known eachother half their lives and obviously something has kept them together for this long, and House doesn't want to ruin what they have.
een jaar geleden Fabouluz said…
They have a connection. Its quite a big step for House to sacrafice what he really wants for someone else's needs.

xoxo

Yea, he only does that for the people he really loves.
een jaar geleden midnyte007 said…
First of all, TS, that was an amazing video. I gotta get that song. Secondly, in regards to the Stacy thing, I agree with K. House knew what his feelings for Stacy were so he was able to be more straightforward with her. With Cuddy, he's still unsure. Despite all the sexual banter between them, I don't think he ever seriously thought of Cuddy as more than a friend (yes, he was in denial). The kiss changed that and now he's forced to reevaluate where his relationship with Cuddy stands. This is obviously a very uncomfortable position for him because he hates change and things between him and Cuddy have changed.
Yea midnyte, and it's kind of ironic, because he spent all of Joy trying to convince Cuddy to change her mind about the adoption so things WOULDN'T change for him, but by the end of the episode, he ultimately ended up changing everything between them, probably more than a baby would have.
But what is it really with the idea that Cuddy having a baby would stop Huddy exactly? What exactly put that into our minds in the first place? I would think that the baby would either bring them together, or put them in a less closer emotional range to eachother. I'm not so sure, but maybe some people thought that having the baby Cuddy would comepletely forget about House? Though i'd like to think that she wouldn't be completely satisfied with the baby, that she NEEDS a relationship to fully fulfill her need to love and be loved. Preferably with House, of course...
een jaar geleden midnyte007 said…
I think the reason people thought a non-Huddy baby would ruin the Huddy relationship is that people think that House would abandon Cuddy if she got a baby since he wouldn't want anything to do with the baby. In my opinion, that's ridiculous. House is not going to abandon Cuddy.
Yea I never thought that a baby would come between them, the baby arc has done nothing but bring them closer. And yea House would never abandon Cuddy, just look at how he reacted when he thought she was "abandoning" him.
true. He was terrified of the very thought i'm sure. And in that scene in the baby store, you could clearly see his fear come to surface, the very rare situation where he is suprized.

Unrelated, Wilson had that cute, speculating look that i would always imagine on babybell's or oldmovies face!
;)