Huddy SPOILER::: HUDDY SEX PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!

babybell posted on Jan 12, 2009 at 06:23PM
"check it: link
SOMEONES GETTING LAID.
We have to figure out who. Or whom. Im not sure.
Okagy, so she said it right after she was referncing Cuddy.
and she said ""When you work for years with people you respect and admire"
so thats rules out the new team. And Chameron cause they're together. And unless Foreman feels like sleeping with Cuddy antyime soon, which i highly doubt 'cause hes all high for Thiryeen, it means its one of the OT3. And since the chances of Wilson and House getting it on are.... well that would freak me out. And since i haven't noticed much tension building recently between Cuddy/Wilson, and spoiler TV reckons " Jacobs previews what's ahead for new mom Cuddy, then literally blurts out a possible scoop about Princeton Plainsboro's boss lady bedding House"theeeeennnnnnn.......

WOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!! HIP HIP HOOOY!!
AND ONE FOR LUCK!!! HIP HIP HORAAYYY!!!

imma gonnna watch Buffy and pretend i didn't see this so i don't get my hopes up, you guys can draw your own conclusions but here you can PARTAY. "

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH HUDDY SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE WIN, ITS YA BIRTHDAY!! WE WIN ITS YA BIRTHDAY!!!
HIP HIP HOOORAAY!!!
last edited on Jan 13, 2009 at 04:12PM

Huddy 392 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 392

een jaar geleden blaukat said…
I'm not worried AT ALL! this is Huddy! Life is good! \o/
een jaar geleden pumpkinpie99 said…
i reli reli reli hope u r right!!!!!
you see, Chameron or Foreteen sex is not something unexpected or anticipated. now, House having sex with anyone is a special moment, worthy of KJ attention and explanation. and who else would sleep with him at this point?
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Fabouluz said…
Someone is leaving???? AND HUDDY SEX???

xoxo
someone might leave, she said. and yes, huddy sex was hinted... are we reading too much into this? I don't think so.

edit: and where is HC when these spoilers come out and we are all freaking out? xD
I know LOL btw we might be reading too much into it but I like the idea of Huddy sex but who might leave? && Will they come back?

xoxo
een jaar geleden CathCuddy said…
OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYY GOD!

Sorry... I was having a moment! KJ rocks! it's Huddy sex! it's gotta be!
i reli reli reli want it to be huddy
i think it is
Her smile when she mentioned it said it all!! It is so about Huddy sex!! :D

xoxo
the way KJ hints at sex on the show - not only on her interview, but the one with Omar Epps (check it out, it's worthy it)! there will be sex! if it's huddy, well, might not be, but nothing else makes much sense to me...

as I said in another forum, I think the person leaving is someone from the old team. but now it has occured to me that it might be thirteen... :( I like her, but she's dying, and KJ said 'it's a marathon' - maybe that will end at the season finale. I don't like that idea cause I really like 13 (and I hate the fact that she's sick).
i HOPE its someone from the old team im bored of cam lol
yer i think u r right blaukat!!!!! fingers crossed
I ttly agree, Chase and Camoron have bored me slightly this season but maybe the reason behind Thirteen's prominant arc is because she is being killed off or is leaving at the end??

xoxo
hmmmm huntingtons is a 9 year disease so i don't think it would happen at the end of the season

pleeeease be cam
:DD Atleast Foreman's character has changed and evolved slightly and Chase has a tiny bit also. But Camorons character is the same whiny self-righteous annoying person!!

xoxo
exactly!!!! she's never gonna change which bugs me
I'm not saying 13 will die, I'm saying she could leave at the end of the season...
aR pointed out that Jesse Spencer has a 3-year contract. and Foreman is an important character - though he's lost his strengh as someone who could stand up to House... I dunno anymore. someone make us a pick about this! *too lazy to look up funny icons*
lol
ooo yer i suppose 13 could just leave... thats true
i haven't heard anything about jen signing on for more years although hugh, lisa, and jesse hav all signed on hmmmm
een jaar geleden emzypemzy said…
OMG! It soo has to be Huddy sex!! That will be AWESOME!! totally freaking out here! This is going to be AWESOME! Can't wait for next episode to come on!!!
I hope Wilson doesn't leave!! I think someone will leave but nothing will happen to their character so they can come back in the future.

xoxo
ser, my heart skipped a beat when I saw KJ's interview. it's truly awesome =]
een jaar geleden kellinator said…
OMFG I can't believe I wasted time sleeping when I could have been watching that vid! I am dead!
een jaar geleden emzypemzy said…
I'm thinking that it will probably be thirteen, but not because she dies. It's this whole clinical trial thing, maybe she goes to join a diferent one somewhere else cos of the whole her and foreman thing. Just my thoughts though. I don't see it being Cuddy or Wilson or Foreman, but you never know...
That interview is going to be replaying in my head forever now!!
een jaar geleden huddyislove said…
You guys are so quick! I can't believe this could happen! It's so like, OMG!!!!
Yea maybe its 13 leaving, I'm not really thinking about that though, all I can think about is her hinting at Huddy sex!!!
that would be so awesome!!!!
I mean Huddy sex,not 13 leaving...I like 13
een jaar geleden HuddyCrazy1331 said…
U BETTER EDIT THAT "SOMEONE" BB CUZ ITS DEFF HOUSE AND CUDDY READ THE EMAIL I GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

At the 1:00 mark, Jacobs previews what's ahead for new mom Cuddy, then literally blurts out a possible scoop about Princeton Plainsboro's boss lady bedding House.
OMFG who emailed you that?
I am so surprised to hear like 2 HUGE spoilers. Someone leaving and now HUDDY SEX!

xoxo
K: I GOT IT FROM MY SPOILER FEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT EMAILS ME ALL SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG HUDDY FUCKING SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sure they read this spot for ideas :)

xoxo
een jaar geleden midnyte007 said…
*cries* No, I don't want anyone on the team to leave.
LOL I hope they did fab!!! Elevator sex!
OMG I hope they have sex in an elevator!!! :D

& whoever leaves, I don't think that they will leave for good, but the door will stay open for them if they want to come back later on.

xoxo
Yea, and as long as its not House (obviously it wont be), Cuddy, or Wilson, I am fine.
Me too :) 10 more episodes left of season 5 btw D: What will we do???

xoxo
10??? Aren't there 24 in the season??
YAY!! Okay then ignore me :D

Bring on the Huddy sex!

xoxo
LOL yes, back to Huddy sex talk!! I wonder if it will be during the 100th ep
OMG It fits with the 'Sent from the Huddy Gods' spoiler! :)

xoxo
Cuddy gives the baby up so House can have her full attention - and mad passionate sex xD
een jaar geleden Sweet_Pants said…
someones leaving... thirteen, maybe?
either way...HUDDY FUCKING SEX, WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
I like your thinking blaukat lol
hahahaha yer im liking the thinking
i seriously hope that this means huddy
it was listed as huddy at spoiler tv
een jaar geleden lizzie22xo said…
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I HOPE ITS HUDDY SEX, I HOPE ITS HUDDY SEX, I HOPE ITS HUDDY SEX, I HOPE ITS HUDDY SEX!!! I am going out of my mind right now! XD
HUBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!
i feel like...i fell high!

::DK<D<K

im so damn high, i dont know what to do about it!
een jaar geleden linhousepotter said…
HUDDY SEX!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
*HIGH FIVES LHP AND SP*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hIGH five s BaCk*
lOls...HuDdY SeX wOuLd Be So AwESoMe i SwEaR...
:D
*fAiNtS*