Huddy HUDDY DICTIONARY (Thanks to everyone for the idea--K,Pumpkin,HuddyKins and anyone else XD)

Fabouluz posted on Jan 13, 2009 at 10:07PM
Right so here is the first 4 add more if you want :)

*Sweetsauce-House's nickname XDD

*Partypants-Cuddy's nickname WHICH I LOVE!! :D

*Camoron-Our nickname for Camoron when she tries to act like Cuddy WHICH SHE TTLY CAN'T COMPETE WITH!! :D

*Huddyrific!-Okay so it is a word to describe when we are like dying over Huddy spoilers or sneak peaks/promo pictures etc etc :D

ANYMORE???

xoxo

Huddy 170 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 170

een jaar geleden Fabouluz said…
Right so I really have to go to bed now. Srsly XDD

HUDDY LOVE!!

xoxo
een jaar geleden kellinator said…
smile
Lol I love this!

Med School Desk- Item of obvious significance to the Huddy relationship. Also a possible location for teh sex!!
een jaar geleden oldmovie said…
Cool idea!
I thought I'd add an inside joke from PG and I

Candy= Cuddy + Randy

Candy Canes= Huddy

SweetPants= Huddy

Joy- :)
een jaar geleden midnyte007 said…
tongue
October= the month of Huddy
een jaar geleden HuddyCrazy1331 said…
OMG awesome idea!!! Um...

Joy: Noun. Episode 6 of Season 5, Also known as the 'Huddy Kiss Ep'. Could also be referring to the baby that Cuddy was trying to adopt.
een jaar geleden thirteen_times said…
mischievous
funbags: Let's just say Cuddy has great ones that House loves
last edited een jaar geleden
lol, thirteen
Goodnight/Goodnight: Usually referring to the Huddy relationship because they both said "goodnight" to each other in both "Living The Dream" (Season 4 Ep 14) and "Joy" (Season 5 Ep 6).

Panty Hamster- word referring to Cuddy's "lower private parts." Something House would like to take for a spin on it's wheel.
ZOMG, K. lol
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lifeguard Cuddy- A version of Lisa Cuddy dressed as a lifeguard imagined by House
Mother Superior Cuddy- A version of Lisa Cuddy dressed as a nun imagined by House
Stripper Cuddy- A version of Lisa Cuddy dressed (or lack thereof) as a stripper imagined by House
Super Tanker- What House analogizes Cuddy's ass to.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frozen Yoghurt and Sprinkles- What Cuddy eats when she is on her menstrual cycle; What House has observed her eating and has used as proof against her to prove he knows when she has her menstrual cycle.
World's sorest kneesacil- Title given to Cuddy by House (most likely in college). She earned every bit of it and both thoroughly enjoyed it!
een jaar geleden pure_rebellion said…
Dam I was going to say th worlds sorest kneesacil one hha

Lol Kelly I love your Panty Hamster one , hah!

The Make-A-wish-Foundation; its where House should call if he wants to have sex with Cuddy.....
een jaar geleden babybell said…
big smile
huddified (adjective) - a way to describe things filled with Huddy (copyrighted by babybell (i invented it :P))
huddy high - a term used to describe acting as if one were stoned due to news related to the ship House/Cuddy. (copyrighted by oldmovie (she invented it:P))
Huddy Itch - (adverb) - a term to describe the feeling House gets when he has a bad case of Cuddy that he nnneeeeeeeddddssssssss to scratch.

smile
LOL
Huddy heaven- Place you go when you have died from all the Huddyness. It also happens to be the happiest place in the universe (Although I'm sure House would argue that Cuddy's cleavage is the happiest place in the universe)
Lol K , seriously I swear you read my mind, when I read what bb wrote I was like wait...What about Huddy Heaven?!

Hehhe, for me it the happiestt place in the universe!
Would Eye Sex count here?
een jaar geleden babybell said…
not reallllyyy, its a term used across the board. Except some poeple go mire explict and say "eye-fu*K" *COUGHS*spuffy*COUGH* i personally prefer eye sex. lol
een jaar geleden HuddyKins said…
big smile
WooHoo! you made it Yay!
big smile
Ok lets see here

Huddy sex- A combination of words used when one wants or talks about House and Cuddy having sex. THEYRE GONNA HAVE SEX HOLY FREAKIN CRAP HUDDY SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ehem... that would be an example... xD
een jaar geleden pumpkinpie99 said…
lets see huddy words........
narcicistic pain in the ass? lmao
didn't hosue call cuddy king solomen (can't spell) when she had to make that deal for amber and house about wilson?
hmmmm
LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden pumpkinpie99 said…
im sorry i have to mention this
hugh said
"they do something for each other" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HH
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

oooo i've got one
HUDDYLICIOUS

OMFG IK IK IK IK IK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

"What did we do wrong?" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Cuddy's funbags XDD

&&

OMG I know I was like "Hmmm XD do what exactly?" :DD && I loved Lisa's comment on Olivia hitting puberty when she films her 100th episode XDD I hope they dnt think the kiss was bad because it was so GOOOD!!! :)

xoxo
OMFG LE IS HILARIOUS LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
Hey guys!! And srsly the kiss was amazing!! Hopefully LE looks at fanpop and the huddy spot!
and Hugh too. He was a lot more insecure about it than LE.
Awww It was so raw and passionate I would probaly feel the same XDDD

xoxo
NEW SPOILERS NEW SPOILERS NEW SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
OMG SRSLY I JUST LAUGHED MYSELF SILLY WITH THAT VIDEO!!! You can ttly tell by her surprised expression that what Ausiello said was correct!! :DDD

SEX EXERCISES!! xD

xoxo
OMFG OMFG OMFG IK!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
LMAO!!! Yea LE tried to act like she didn't know, but I think she was just suprised that he knew!
ROFL!!!!!!!!! WE ALL KNOW LE, WE ALL KNOW. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
big smile
LOL I KNOW! LE CANNOT HIDE ANYTHING FROM US && AUSIELLO IS BCK IN MY GOOD BOOKS :DD (for now anywayz)

xoxo
Yes Ausiello has redeemed himself...for now!! He should know not to get us Huddies angry though!
AUSIELLO IS NOW BACK TO BEING MY SPOILER GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
YAYY!!! :DDD

xoxo
OMFG FAB IM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
I still can't believe all these spoilers we have gotten in the last 3 days!!! There have been like 10 if you include all the promo pics and scenes!
OMFG IK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEYRE ALL MAJOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
een jaar geleden cocacola said…
laugh
flail- a condition in which Huddy supporters suddenly start convulsing after reading new Huddy spoilers. :P
XDDDD MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

I love that one cocacola!!!! :D

xoxo
FLAIL FLAIL FLAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
FLAILING ALL OVER THE PLACE THESE PAST 2 DAYS.

xoxo
OMFG IK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERES LIKE A HUGE TIDE OF HUDDY SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!
een jaar geleden housecuddy4ever said…
Huddy-Attack:
[1]Just like a heart attack but you die too much of Huddyness going on around you.
[2]Death by spazzing because of spoilers of Huddy and you just can't contain yourself.
LOL True I've had a million in 2 days XD

xoxo