Huddy Hameron apology!(kind of)

amberRocks posted on Jan 17, 2009 at 01:31PM
Hi guys!Sorry to post here!(again)
I have read some article and forums and I realised that you are mad with us(hamerons!) and I think in some extension me in particular.
So I would like to say:
1)sorry if by any means you felt threatened!We don't want to kill you or destroy YOU!We hate huddy NOT you!We love you!We really do!And this forum was made the day the huddy sex spoiler has come out and we were all super pissed!You have to give us that!
2)Who kicked missy out of the spot or told her to leave?Wasn't me for sure.I even extented the banner/icon deadline for her to contribute.
3)That article was not hypocritical!I ment what I wrote and I don't want to fight with you guys!
4)Yes,in the hameron spot we kind of hate huddy.We can limit that.We can correct it.Don't snap!(who's talking about snappin?lol)
5)A more personal apology to PotterGal to who I have been unfair with the whole "awards" thing.I have been unreasonable and I hope you can forgive me.
6)House its just a tv show and we can't fight and mess our friendship for that!We love you all guys!
A Hameron apology from a Hameron that hopes it will clear things up!
last edited on Jan 17, 2009 at 01:38PM

Huddy 79 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 79

een jaar geleden amberRocks said…
Just bumping so people can see it!
een jaar geleden oldmovie said…
meh
Fine apology amberRocks, and I'm glad you've apologized to PG about the way you've been treating her. But I really think you've missed the point.

If you ever took the time to look around the Huddy spot you would notice that its a wonderful place to be, because it focuses on how much we love Huddy and only focuses on Huddy. There's no Hameron bashing, or horrible things said about it, we generally are a well intentioned spot here to celebrate something we love.

I occasionally venture over to the Hameron spot because I find what certain users have to say, for example everythingmatters, truly interesting and I like seeing all sides of the arguements. But your( and yes I actually mean you and maybe a few other users) attitude is appalling. You say horrible things about Huddy and never seem to learn your lesson. You are a fan who really takes nobody else's feelings into consideration.
Now I'm sorry if that came off as harsh, but I'm tired or this. Fair enough it was in the Hameron spot, but anti-Huddy doesn't equal Hameron. The Hamerons do not equate themselves as anti-Huddy but you've turned that word into meaning the same thing. If you really love Hameron, how about you focus on that. Every other shipping spot, sticks to their shipping, why can't you just do that as well?
I'm sorry if I have hurted anyones feelings.I truly am.
and I feel most sorry for huddycrazy so I PMed her and apologised personally...
And finally I will stop badmouthing huddy in anyway!I promise!
een jaar geleden Biathine said…
Why can't I stay angry at anyone who's apologizing? *sighs*
I know I'm not one of the main ones, who were offended etc. but personally I forgive you :P You seem to be really sorry.
*hugs*
een jaar geleden PotterGal said…
I'm just here to say i don't really have anything more to add to the message i sent you aR and that is why i haven't commented here. But i do want to say i agree with om. Respect has to go both ways with fans on fanpop and in life in general. You're not going to get any from anyone if you treat them like crap.
een jaar geleden mimika_s said…
OK this is ridiculous!If there was Ham again in the show I would bash it till death and I'm not even sorry!I sense a little hypocricy from you aR!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Fabouluz said…
I agree with Oldmovie.

xoxo
een jaar geleden ilurvedward said…
i love that you took time out to apologize, i know it can't have been easy. that said, i have to agree with OM in this, but if your actions reflect your words, then all props to you.
een jaar geleden midnyte007 said…
I accept your apology, aR, even though I must say I was extremely hurt by what I saw in the HouseCam spot. I like Hameron largely because I love season 1 of House and have been rewatching those episodes and in the process, seeing how great Hameron is. However, because of the fact that I'm also a Huddy fan, I can't help but feel incredibly unwanted there.
Awwww guys you are so nice!*hugs everyone!*
And om you are really right and I've been so wrong!
(btw all this its not only about me!I'm not the only one!But that doesn't mean that I won't accept my responsibilities!)
een jaar geleden oldmovie said…
smile
Thank you for that aR, and no of course you're not the only one I understand that.

I'm glad we can finally all be fans of the same community and not experience bashing of any kind, everyone is so supportive of each other and that's why I like coming to Fanpop.
een jaar geleden MoniBolis said…
cake
Oh camon! AmberR, you didn't need to apoligize.

een jaar geleden EverybodyLies said…
Thanks. I'm sure the people you've insulted appreciate this.
een jaar geleden HuddyCrazy1331 said…
smile
Sorry I came on this forum kind of late, but thanks for the apology aR. I hope this issue will not repeat itself because feelings were hurt. But thank you for apologizing to all of us, I really appreciate it :)
een jaar geleden Nasch said…
WoW I have followed this thread and the one on the hamron spot.
It is like a soap oprah, where you one moment insult each other, to apologize and, finally, all hugging and agree (hugs are always nice), but then it starts all over again, and someone says something stupid or insensitive, etc., etc. ... .

Very Interesting to load your comments you have a good basis to start your own series in the future XD

Sorry for bothering you guys
No, thats fine. I'm just hoping this doesn't happen AGAIN.
Well,guys this is all I can do!I'm done apologising now...
Thanks again aR, I'm glad u did.
een jaar geleden huddyislove said…
wink
Oh,I am so late!!! sorry for that! Thanks for the apology!!!
Its ok HIL :)
een jaar geleden Sweet_Pants said…
blush
lols, i should be the one saying sorry, anyways, i saw this and i was like all bewildered causei was PRETTY sure you,aR, hated Huddy, and lols, im so retarded...
:D
anyways, thanx for the apology!
SP, aR DOES hate huddy, shes just apologizing for the bad things she said about us too. lol
een jaar geleden Sweet_Pants said…
blush
O_o
Things are so frigin confusing around here, lols, thanx for that HC.
;)
LOL no probs xD
een jaar geleden misanthrope86 said…
I know I'm gonna come off as a real bitch here, but I am done caring about it.

This is the one hundredth billionth time that amberRocks has apologuised for something like this, and I personally have given here many, many second chances. And your most recent PM to me proved that you do not fully understand what has upset me and so many other Hameron/Huddy fans.

If you want my respect amberRocks, you will have to earn it by actually doing what you say you are going to do. Only then will I accept your apology. You have made a good start with your comments in my positive shipping forum in the Hameron Spot.

Sorry to bring more negatively guys, but the phrase "sick and tired" doesn't even begin to cover it.
I understand Missy. Like, I'm not just saying that, I totally do. It sucks to have something said over and over and then something different done. I hope things will get better as time passes. Don't feel like a bitch, cuz you have every right to feel this way.
een jaar geleden babybell said…
*COGUHS*PROPS*COUGHS*
missy, could you please..... i don't know, can you prove to us that aR indeed sent you a message that confirmed that she did not understand what she did wrong? Just in the intrest of you know...knowing. Not that i don't trust you, but i want to know otherwise.. HC you explain. I mean it could be a just "*sign on the dotted line* thing. i mean iff you wrote a sentence saying "i confirm that aR has sent me a PM showing that she does not understand the problems which were described previous to this occasion, and i have told the truth and nothing but the truth in the name of her majesty the queen"...... don't ask....
I UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEMS!PERIOD!
*coughs* i trust missy on this one. A confirming sentence, please??????
*cries*
Do I really have to explain this bb? xD
sorry not that i don't trust you!! of course i trust you!! now i come off looking like an idiot.....
aR dont cry. lets just listen to what missy has to say.
een jaar geleden misanthrope86 said…
You want me to publish the private messages? If amberRocks is ok with that, then I am.
I sent him the message.
You guys, first of all, aR, we dont want u hurt. I dont want anyone hurt! Thats the last thing I want. what i DO want is to hear what missy has to say. she has that right
And I don't think that I should be accused for my messages.They were pretty neat in my opinion and no matter what I understnd that you are all right!But the whole hameron-huddy responsibility is not just mine.I'm not the only Hameron.I am the only Hameron that taken responsibility and I'm not complaining about that but it is a pretty big baggage for me to take.I don't know what to do or what to say anymore.I'm so messed up right now.
aR we never accused u of being the only hameron. and we are NOT always right. heck, im wrong all the time. I dont know what happened because im not missy and im not u. Just let Missy speak.
een jaar geleden pollyloveshouse said…
Okay I haven't been much involved in this before now, but I would just like to say that aR, if you were as sorry as you say you were I find it odd that you keep protesting it's not just you... I think it would be quite easy to just apologize on behalf of all Hamerons and shoulder the blame, it's not that big of a deal.
I must agree with daddy. None of the other Hamerons keep saying it's not their fault. I'm going with daddy.
*nods and looks scary* (sorry i spent sll my debating energy on the dinner i had with my dad, my brother and his gf - it was fun :P)
nice bb xD
It is my fault.Its just not only my fault.And I keep saying that because this is a part of my personallity.I repeat stuff.And you know what?If you believe that it all my fault this conversation has no meaning at all.
This convo DOES have meaning. We're trying to sort things out. We dont believe it's ALL. YOUR. FAULT. And this convo has meaning EXACTLY BECAUSE you said it had no meaning.
And you know why I keep repeating it?Cause every where I saw that it is this topic I see comments like :"yes,the hameron you know-who","you are more mature that some fanpopers that are 20 years old","what did you do was horrible".So yea I feel like justifing my self...
aR, where have u heard these things??
the first one on your props I think,the secont one I don't remember and the third one on my forum "hameron spot and the missy situation".And only the third one was adressed to me.
What?? My prop page??