sooooo.........um yeah.sorry :/
last edited on Apr 08, 2009 at 01:00AM

Huddy 26 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden -kt said…
We can't lose hope, we have Huddy SMEX to look forward to =D
een jaar geleden bones3 said…
smile
I think a little cat fight is just what Cuddy needs to push her across the line . . . It's a territorial thing.
Ooh cat fight =]]
That would be awesome. haha.
een jaar geleden mrshouse62689 said…
I'll never lose hope. Huddy is my OTP (and get this...they actually have mutual feelings for each other!), and no amount of puppy dog eyes from Cameron is going to change that.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Ayma said…
"and no amount of puppy dog eyes from Cameron is going to change that." Ahahahaha xD

Nope, I think there's nothing to worry about.
Yeah, like Shore said, in the end it's Cuddy or nothing. XD
Aaaalso, that would be too much hooking up, wouldn't it?
een jaar geleden kellinator said…
I agree whole heartedly with mrsh's comment. Srsly I am not worried at all. I am a bit curious about the promo and what prompts Cuddy to ask such a question, but I'm not worried in the least. Like mrsh said, House and Cuddy have mutual feelings for eachother (if anyone doesn't see this they obviously haven't been watching the show), and the Cameron/House thing has always been one sided (on Cameron's part). I am actually hopeful that maybe in this ep she will realize that she is over her thing for House, and that she doesn't love him in a romantic sense. Anyways, the point of this rant is that there really is nothing to worry about, House's interactions with Cam have never affected his interactions with Cuddy (if anything it pushes him towards Cuddy rmember Half Wit? lol), and it has been confirmed that we are getting SMEX, so Huddies rejoice!

Wow I didn't mean to write so much lol, whatever, I needed a rant.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden yunioshi said…
kay, i'm a super pessimist and with the latest spoiler about chameron breaking up, i'm worried. but then again theres the chameron wedding possibility, oh i'm so conflicted!! please i need more reassurance that my OTP won't be getting 'broken up' anytime soon, cause my head automatically goes to the worst case scenario. bleh. i'm not turning into hameron anytime soon, just a pessimistic, depressed huddy. :(

kay, i've made an executive decision to not worry so much and be happy and have faith in Huddy. okay i'm all smiles now :)... maybe.
een jaar geleden Gabesssa said…
smile
I'm sure Cameron got over House and she's in love with Chase. She knows that Cuddy "likes" House a lot. Besides she and Cuddy are friends now. Don't you guys remember "Unfaithfull" and the whole "You should tell him"? Writers of the show are just trying to scare us;))) So don't worry:))
een jaar geleden rosehustle1 said…
I really don't want to see Cuddy and Cameron fighting over House. I hate seeing grown women reduced to immature antics over a guy. I have a feeling the reason Cuddy asks her that question is because she is wondering why she postponed a vacation with Chase to once again work on a case with House. Cuddy and Cameron seem more friendly these days so maybe she is really just seeing if there is trouble in her relationship. I also don't see Cuddy ever fighting any woman for House. She has just as much pride as he does. If anything she would privately feel sad about it but on the surface try to act unaffected.
een jaar geleden MoniBolis said…
cool
Don't worry be Huddy
een jaar geleden ApplePie1890 said…
wink
i agree with Gabessa and LOL MoniBolis :DDD
yeah the writersare just messing with us as usual... if there was any hameron actions in the horizon the spoilers would be buzzing about it ! so it's either irrelevent and Cameron will start babbeling after cuddy's question, or something will happen between house and cameron but it'll be minor and it'll be long forgotten with the huddy hook-up :D:D:D
and as k said: remember Half-wit ;)
een jaar geleden huddyislove said…
big smile
IT'S A HAMERON BONE!!!!!!!!!!!
They need to throw it to the Hams so they won't go when THE SEX occurs! :DDDD
een jaar geleden ApplePie1890 said…
laugh
LOL! totally agree :P
big smile
Yep, nothing is going to happen, calm down.
In promos, everything is out of context. (Like the "I've always had some feelings for you" moment)
My advice: just let the House/Cameron fans flail with this, it has been a hard time to their ship, they really deserve a little of happiness.
And we should relax, House & Cuddy are having sex soon, and we know that it's a fact.

And I think too that it's a "bone", as I said before, they like to "balance" things with ships. Like they do with "The Itch", House even told Cameron that he loves her (in a specific context). That's all.
Seriously, DO NOT FREAK OUT.
een jaar geleden velvet_fox said…
surprise
Wow I can't believe anyone is even worried about this. There's really Huddies losing hope over this? Wow. It's not like Cuddy is asking House if he's in love with Cameron. Why should we even bother ourselves about what Cameron feels? She is a complete nonentity to House romantically.
een jaar geleden babybell said…
jesus i agree with vf. I cannot believe anyone is worring about cameron getting all moon eyed over house - get this. we have huddy sex. he never cared about cameron. we had some major huddy chiz last ep and he would never and i mean never let cameron act that way towards him. All this does is make cameron pathetic.
een jaar geleden PotterGal said…
I completely agree with vf too. WTF GUYS. House has never had feelings for Cameron like she does for him.

I saw this promo and i laughed at this lame ass attempt to stir up some "drama" because seriously, do you really think that in such a Huddy-filled season, the writers will suddenly throw House/Cameron back into the mix? DS already said they're done with Hameron so DON'T FREAKING WORRY.

And also, House promos are always so misleading. If anything, i think this episode will bring House and Cuddy closer together..
een jaar geleden Gtalisa said…
As close as two people can get ;)
een jaar geleden Fabouluz said…
I'm sorry if this sounds condescending but srsly?? Losing hope??

Jesus Christ people!!

Pull yourselves together!!

You obviously don't understand the Huddy ship at all.

We shouldn't have to keep telling everyone to forget about Cameron; because she aint a threat to us, House doesn't like her and will never like her. She's a beam pole for crying out loud!! House loves a woman with curves xDD

That's all I am EVER going to say on this subject.

xoxo
een jaar geleden AwesomeHippie said…
mischievous
No no no no imma Huddy and not changing
een jaar geleden cheery_blossom said…
wow you people got really mad about this!
srsly...wow.

Im never changing. Im a huddy thru n thru. It goes without saying.
but i think what ppl meant was that SOME LESS LOYAL huddies went to hameron. So dont jump down thier throats. they were probably just worried.

as MoniBolis sed:
Dont Worry, Be Huddy :)
een jaar geleden huddysmacked said…
I'm making an icon with that phrase MB.
een jaar geleden svu_lover1 said…
heart
here is what i think would happen tonite:

cuddy will get upset(this is happening at the end of the eppi) aboiut cameron basically trying to jump House, and then she will walk up to him and hug him, and then lean back. She'll look into his eyes and say something like, "I dont want to lose you" or something like that, he will grin and kiss her...and then in the next eppi they will start being together, and it will be...interesting...and maybe a few eppis l8er we will be given Huddy smex (chior of angles can be heard singing in the distance, LOL)
een jaar geleden huddysmacked said…
big smile
I justt so hope that happened svuloves!!