Huddy Huddy Sex - When, where & how

blaukat posted on Apr 14, 2009 at 03:29AM
this might be slightly spoilery...
I just want to discuss theories on how the sex is gonna happen - 'cause WE KNOW IT WILL!

supposing it's on the next ep (22), my theory is that House is going to think he's hallucinating, but it'll actually be real - which he'll find out later on.

what do you think? next ep? how, and where??
last edited on Apr 14, 2009 at 03:30AM

Huddy 63 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 63

een jaar geleden MoniBolis said…
Well a lot of people bet it was in tonights episode

I´m thinking episode 23.
how? no clue
where? Cuddy's place
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden blaukat said…
I think ep 23 is more likely too. because kirstin spoilers said he would brag about it in the finale, so it makes sense. I still think it's gonna connected w/ House's mental rollercoaster - and not some peaceful love encounter.
Yeah, House can´t sleep and he goes to see Cuddy for some "Emotional Release"
een jaar geleden Ayma said…
hmmm
Ermmm, I say next episode, I don't know, the 2 weeks break makes me suspicious, but I'm actually suspicious about everything lately with the lack of spoiler about House/Cuddy sex xD. (BTW, why is the reason of the break?).
Well, I think it's going to happen while the guys (& 13) are in the bachelor party, because I didn't see House there in the promo, & House wouldn't miss a party with strippers unless he has a better thing to do :D.
But, I don't know...
But when House is drinking the energy drink it seem like the party was last night.
ergo Taubs comment : "You haven't slept yet"
i think the shot of the party is from house's pov - being a hallucination or not.

and yeah, the lack of spoilers for the sex makes me suspicious too. I wonder how long before the kiss did we have trustworthy spoilers of that... anyone remember?
een jaar geleden kellinator said…
I am leaning towards ep 23. I mean the title is "Under My Skin," which sounds pretty suggestive to me ;). Also, the press release says that House resorts to "desperate measures" to cure his insomnia. I honestly wouldn't put it past him to ask Cuddy for sex to cure his insomnia (Sex really does help lol).
When I read the press release I thought that too (my dirty mind), but the sex as a cure of his insomnia it doesn't fits to me, because I really doubt that Cuddy could say yes to a request like this.
I agree w/ kell - it would be weird to have that following the sex...

but I agree w/ Ayma too - though I don't think he would ask. I think he would seduce her (remember a spoiler we had a while ago with this same word?)
een jaar geleden kellinator said…
Well yea, if the sex is in ep 22, then my epsiode 23 insomnia theory goes out the window lol. I doubt it would happen that way anyway lol, but DS did say he found a "really cool" way to do it, so idk.
the cool way I can think is my earlier theory - House thinks he's hallucinating but he's not. nothing else comes to mind...
een jaar geleden Macca123 said…
has anyone read the synopsis for the final episode? Because that synopsis, mixed with the spoiler that House will brag about the sex, suggests that it will happen in the final episode.

the word "unconventional" in the synopsis really lit up the lightbulb for me....

who knows? i'm probably wrong.......
^^ but I think he'll brag at the beginning of the final ep, which would mean it happened on ep 23 ;)

and again, I don't think it'll happen as part of a game or bargain between house & cuddy.
een jaar geleden Gtalisa said…
Everyone is making really good points.
I'm not sure when..but I'm hoping ep. 22. Where, one of their houses preferrably. Maybe House's? How? that is still a huge mystery lol. I like what Blaukat said about him THINKING it's a hallucination, but then quickly finds out it's not. Hopefully before the goods haha.
een jaar geleden bones3 said…
My feeling is that SOMEthing happens to push Cuddy forward. I mean, she's been in denial for a long time, right? House is vulnerable to seduction any time. The real question is: What gets Cuddy revved up and ready to go?
een jaar geleden thatship said…
"House thinks he's hallucinating but he's not." I think so...

From my point of view "The cool way" of Shore is mixing real/hallucination. I think the huddysex scene will be confusing until House "wakes up" and He see Cuddy at his side ...I think that somehow, His behaviour has to be affected. It's clear that sexual attraction between them,But something "Creepy" has to be the reason, so they decide to take that step...

¿When? I think...it can be in any of the 3 episodes, but for some reason (my intuition) I think the sex will be at the end of 23 episode...I'm almost sure, that the House's allucination will be related with the sex.

¿Where? I have not idea.............

How? confusing...David Shore, has found an unconventional way ... and it smells creative solution...

een jaar geleden Fabouluz said…
I love that idea TS!!!!

House thinking its a hallucination, but realises it isn't.

Maybe that's why he shouts outside the hospital that he had sex with Cuddy, because he realises that it wasn't a hallucination.

xoxo
een jaar geleden huddysmacked said…
big smile
OMG I just don't care when as long as is not the 24 I really hope we get to seee their reactions.
Mmh I like K's idea bout the hallucination. It seems like a good idea for explaining House's reasons but Cuddy's?????
I don't think she will sleep with him that easy.
I also believe it's in the 23 because they have been saying it will be really neaar to the end and I don't think it will be on the 24 since there's no point leaving the smex for the end when you can explain it.
I think it's either on House's place or Cuddy's. Cuddy's is more convincing to me but IDK.
I have a question have they finished recording the season then???
OMG, if they have!!!!!!
I could say that I don't care when the smex happens as long as we have it but I want to see their reactions!!!!!!
Hmmmm, the actress who played the stripper said that she didn't meet Hugh Laurie (he just told her where the bathroom was xD).
So, I'm assuming that House wasn't in the bachelor party... maybe he has better things to do =P.
hmmm
So House having sex with Cuddy thinking is a hallucination but is actually real is a little to "Fight Club" isn't?
Havenm't watched that movie but maybe yes I don't like him to think it wasn't real.
MoniBolis I ttly get what you mean!! But I doubt House has completely seperate personality that he thinks is real xDD

But still a good comparison! :D

xoxo
Maybe not seperate personality but Amber is like a imaginary friend...
Anyway i still believe that the sex is real and they are both conscious about it
I wan it to be real. It must. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what leads them to do that.
Agree's with HS^
een jaar geleden HuddyCrazy1331 said…
laugh
I'm thinking ep 22, Cuddy's house. 8pm sharp LOL. XD
Hahaha what maskes you suspect that?
hey, HC, good guess, but I think it'll be 9-ish ;)
een jaar geleden ryant2 said…
22 is my lucky number... ;)
maybe it'll become all huddies' lucky number ;)
I no-longer care what episode it is!! I just wanna see it!! :DD

New Ausiello spoilers from KJ and DS said that DS filled the scenes with twists and turns leading up to the big sex scene and that we won't be disappointed!! :DDD

xoxo
big smile
OMFFFFFFFFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I just can't get more excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
surprise
what??? where is this ??
Go on spoiler tv, it's just a repost of the 100th episode party interview; to clear some rumours up.

Question: How long 'til House starts banging his hallucination? -- Adam
Ausiello: Sit down, relax, and flash back to Jan. 26. It was on that day that I first broke news of the forthcoming plot involving Anne Dudek's dead doc. It was also on that day that exec producer David Shore went on the record as saying, "It would never be a dead ghost sex love triangle thing like on [Grey's]." Fellow e.p. Katie Jacobs added: "I think that would make a large [number] of people switch off their TVs. I think if we tried that, heads would roll." And that concludes our trip down memory lane.

Question: A lot of Huddy fans fear that the House-Cuddy sex might not happen this season after all. Could you please reassure us? -- Camelias

Ausiello: I'll do you one better. For the first time, I will run the actual transcript of the interview we did with David Shore and Katie Jacobs at House's 100th episode party back on Jan. 21. If this doesn't calm your nerves about the impending Huddy nookie-nookie, nothing will...

EW: What's the latest on House and Cuddy having sex?
Katie: We have definitely figured how the act will play out. And true to vibe of the show and the characters and thanks to David Shore's wonderfully creative twists and turns, it won't be what you expect. We have to be careful about making moves like that. We do not want to disappoint fans and just do something out of left field."
David: Yes we have figured out the details surrounding Huddy having sex. There is a light at the end of the tunnel for fans of Huddy hoping for a hookup. It definitely won't be what people expect. We have to do things our way, the House way. We wouldn't want to have the characters do anything out of character.
EW: Just to be clear, the sex will happen by the end of the season?
David: Yes.
Katie: Yes. Now that we've given you that scoop, you have to leave us alone on everything else!

Feel better now, Camelias?

xoxo
ah, ok... I thought it was something new ;)
I did too, but it was nice to be reassured :)

xoxo
een jaar geleden yunioshi said…
the latest ausiello makes me think even more it will be a hallucination. if it is, i will be soooooooooooooooooooooooo sad/disappointed.
anyone else agree, or am i just a super pessimist?
Don't worry it won't be a hallucination I can feel that.
But one of the spoilers said something like House's not hallucinating with Amber while he's making love to Cuddy, at least to me, it implies that the sex is NOT an hallucination.
I'm not really concerned about if it's imaginary-sex or real-sex, OK, I want real-sex, but just because I'm a supporter of Cuddy-gets-laid since Season 1, LOL.
But the good thing if it's an hallucination we'll see it for sure -because it's the only way that the viewers could know about it- on the other hand, if it's real probably we won't see too much.
(OK, the last paragraph makes me sound like a perv xD)
Haha no it's cool. Then we must all be perves? LOL. I sure as hell wanna see it and I ain't gonna deny it haha. It was said the relationship is dragged into S6. So that right there kinda shows that it would be real, right? hope so.
OMG! Then we're all pervs! Well me not so much. I am more interested in see what leads them to do it than actually see the "action". I mean I would like to see what leads them in RL to have "it" than "Oh I hallucinate I had sex with you." it would me much more interesting.
Am I making sense?
I think the 'before' and the 'after' will be freakin' amazing :D

xoxo
Yeah me too. That's why I also wanted to happen before the season finale. Mmh do you think it will be ep 22 I'm not sure?
I don't wanna see it in a perve way. Just would love to see how these two intense people are in this situation ya know? Like will they be shy..or will they be completely comfortable with each other? will they be observant of one another and take their time, or just rush and jump to the goods? Will it be emotional and tender or like Lisa once said "supercharched and intense" ? if this makes any sense..LOL. So it's not really perverted to wanna see it. Ya just kind of want to see how it happens and how they react and what they do since there's so much to this relationship. Maybe I sound like a weirdo haha, but it's cool.
I ttly get what you mean; I don't wanna see it but I wanna see a glimpse of it so we can have an understanding when we see the after-math.

It's not pervy, have you seen Nip/Tuck or any other tv show where they show sex scenes in full?? It's not pervy, its critical for the viewers to know the emotions involved.

xoxo
Woah, it was just a joke. I'm not saying that we all are sexual psychos or something =P.
Anyway, I obviously wanna see what leads to the sex. Because House always has wanted to sleep with her, I want to know what happens that Cuddy decides to do it.
No no no, I didn't mean to sound like I was offended? or offend you lol. I was just explaining why I really want to see it. And I agree with you about wanting to know what happens and how. And of course the after math. SO EXCITED!!
smile
I still feel a bit strange about all this. feels kinda surreal that they're gonna have sex. House & Cuddy. really. I still feel a bit odd when I watch the kiss. now this. i guess it's because I've been watching a lot of old episodes...
een jaar geleden lizzie22xo said…
smile
It's either gonna be in the 5x22 or 5x23. Where? Hmm, I'm thinking House's place's, don't know why, but yeah. How? His so called insomnia or whatever. If it's in 5x22, I think Cuddy will go to comfort him or help him, and then something will happen, like I don't know, him lying on his back and her on top.;) Hahahaha.
HAHAH good way of wording it lizzie. I get what you mean blaukat. It hasn't really hit home yet..but when the time comes it will! lol Which is hopefully 5x22....