Huddy I Come In Peace!

miss_orange posted on May 03, 2009 at 10:30AM
so.... I Never even Camed Near to Tis Spot, well, Now I thot I Could Break The Ice Between Us, So, I Would Love to Meet You Guys, Huddy Fans.

My Name Is miss_orange, I'm A Hameron Fan, And I am Welling to Meet You!

PS: don't Shoot ME!!!
 so.... I Never even Camed Near to Tis Spot, well, Now I thot I Could Break The Ice Between Us, So, I

Huddy 55 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 55

een jaar geleden houseluva8 said…
Hey miss orange!
I'm houseluva obviously. Nice to meet you I can't wait to get to know you! Its 6 am here and I'm really tired but o well. Every is friendly.
Bye :)
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden yunioshi said…
hey miss_orange! it's very nice to have you here! i'm yunioshi, it's nice to formally meet you! it's 4am where i am and i think i'm about to start drooling on my computer. but i thought that i'd say hi before i went off to sleep! i hope you enjoy your time at this spot, everyone is super friendly.
een jaar geleden babybell said…
i already know you ;) welcome :D
een jaar geleden miss_orange said…
hey Every Body! I didn't know that the Time diffrence is that Huge Between Us, here it'r 3 PM. NICE TO MEET YOU!
Cool Cool nice to meet you too :) its now 7 am. I'm watching Jurassic Park for the 3rd time and me and my friend are just laughing at it.. =) Yes I know I'm lame XDDD
een jaar geleden mispulka said…
We have 2 pm so I´m full of energy! Soooo I like to see you (hm bad situation but I always wanna to use that!)
I should tell you that I don´t like Cameron and sometimes I do offensive attacks to other ships with House (without Hilson ;)).

You´re bold that you came here and wrote something.
I am going to watch some videos, so bye :)
lol mispulka I totally agree with you I don't like Cameron most of the time, but I don't bother other peoples ships. But yeah I don't like Cameron..
smile
Jurassic Park... i really never Hred Of It, Right Now I am Watching An ep From Criminal Mind, Where the Actor Of George Costanza Is a ceriale Killer. *FREAKED OUT*
een jaar geleden huddysmacked said…
Hey M_o I already met you btu it's nice to see you in the Huddy spot meewting other House fans.
een jaar geleden pumpkinpie99 said…
heart
hellloooooo
een jaar geleden Gtalisa said…
big smile
Why hello. HAHA you come in peace, that's funny.
smile
well i thot that i coul get Killed Over Here, I was trying to get that Pic Where House is Saying "Don't Shut!" In House's Head, But i Didn't Find It.
een jaar geleden kENNA said…
hello orangy!!!!
een jaar geleden NathLaurie said…
big smile
Welcome here miss-orange ! It's good to see Hameron fans on the Huddy spot :D
(Hey it's 9 pm here if you want to know lol)

And I love Cameron, but I want her to be with Wilson =) Yes, I'm a Wameron fan xD

Nice to meet you =)
een jaar geleden midnyte007 said…
Hi, miss_orange, it's nice to see you here.
een jaar geleden huddyislove said…
big smile
MISS!!!! You finally got courage to get here!!! Oh, I love you so much!! :)))))))))
That's a true House fan!!The one that can push the boundaries. :))))
I would never ever go to the Hameron spot. I don't like to invade, but it's cause I don't want to put myself in dangerous situation like that xDDDDDD
een jaar geleden HuddyCrazy1331 said…
Hi, m_o! I'm HC, but you can call me Melon :) Nice to see a brave Ham cross into the Huddy spot without bashing- it's quite awesome rlly :D
big smile
Guys! i love you!

i wanted to know what do you people think... who do you like the most? House Or Cuddy?

and why do you Hate Cameron that Much? is it because of her, or that you consider as a thread?
een jaar geleden mrshouse62689 said…
I prefer House over Cuddy *dodges Cuddy fans* and I don't dislike Cameron.

And I know she isn't a threat to Huddy. :-]
een jaar geleden oldmovie said…
LOL *holds up tar and feathers for MRSH*

I'm just kidding *shifty eyes*

Well to be honest, I probably love Cuddy more, I'm not sure why but I know she must be my favourite character because the episodes that are Cuddy centric are always my favourite, but that being said....House is so close to a second that it hurts (then Wilson, then Taub).

Again, honesty time here, I've been all over the board when it comes to Cameron, I really have. I've gone from absolutely adoring her, to hating her, to loving her, to disliking her etc. Now I appreciate her as a character and what she brings to the show.

As to why I had my moments of not liking her were just because of the way she treated some people, not because of Hameron, in fact I think the Hameron moments are interesting to watch, of course I'll never be able to see them as a romantically involved (that's just my opinion). I have never apppreciated the way she treats Chase, that fueled a lot of dislike on my part, if you don't want to be with him stop stringing him along and hurting him.

I also found myself really disliking her when she gets on her moral high horse around Cuddy, season 3 Cameron. She would treat Cuddy like she's some manipulative bitch, when all Cuddy was really trying to do was follow Wilson's advice/ or getting House out of some mess by the only means she knew how. But when Cameron doesn't do those things I quite enjoy her character.

Favourite characters:
Cuddy
House
Wilson
Taub
Kutner used to reside here now its Chase
Cameron/Thirteen
Foreman- I definetly do not hate him, just indifferent.
smile
those are intereting ideas, i mean yesy Some times she could be TOO moral, But Personaly, I don't think that's a bad Thing. but again, Igess i could Never Change Your mind. :D i Don't Hate Cuddy, I Actualy Like Her Sometimes, it's Just that the way she acts Around mens, she siunds a litle bit horish (sorry guys!) but that's just me!

so... do you guys Like Chase?
een jaar geleden oldmovie said…
No I agree that being moral is not too bad :)
And I think the whorish element of Cuddy that you talked about is fair enough, I actually think that adds a layer to her personality that is interesting. I think she might be desperate towards men because she's nearing 40 and still has no idea how to handle relationships. She tries desperatly to find love, with her low cut tops and baby craze show that and so it kind of makes her a flawed character, which obviously most of us like since House is our favourite show.

I used to not like Chase, but now I adore him. He's my favourite of the old ducklings.
een jaar geleden huliddy said…
smile
hey miss_orange, it's nice to see you came here in peace! lol
actually, i don't hate Cameron that much (though she kinda annoys me), but i just love Chase too much ( my fav duckling ever!) so i don't like him being sad and hurt because of her.
and well...i'm such a huddy shipper, so i don't think Cameron is a threat!
nice to meet you :)
een jaar geleden Lisa_Huddy said…
hey! im Lisa_Huddy
im a huddy fan ^^ as you can see

ok, after reading all the posts on this forum, im gonna answer the questions you had

House or Cuddy: hmm... a toughy... but i have to say that i like cuddy more, not that i dont like house... i just like how shes a woman in charge and she can handle an ass such as house and shes also got the brains as well as the beauty. house is his own kind of special =]

cameron?: i like cam... sometimes... i loved season 1+2 cam. 3 4 +5 ARE OK. I ABSOLUTLY HATED HER IN UNDER MY SKIN THO. the whole sperm deal was retarded and she shouldnt have told chase that she had her dead husbands stuff...

copying OM:
my fave characters in order:
cuddy
house
wilson
thirteen
cameron
chase
taub
foreman
smile
CUDDY PWNS ALL. XD

my fave characters in order:
cuddy
house
wilson
taub
thirteen
chase
cameron
foreman
een jaar geleden Ayma said…
Hi, miss_orange :D.
I love both, but I think I love a little less House.
About Cameron, IMO, she was annoying in the earlier seasons. And it was even before I became a House/Cuddy shipper. She was so self-righteous, it obviously was an interesting character to be the opposite to House, but it was stronger than me: I couldn't stand her.

Well, I always disagree with the "whorish" thing about Cuddy. We all know what a whore is, and sorry, but I've never seen that in her. Becuase she wears low tops? Seriously? That is totally SEXIST. And she's actually the only character who hasn't had sex until now in the serie, so...

And my fave characters in order:
Cuddy
House
Wilson
Tiny Taub
Chase
Thirteen
Foreman
Cameron
een jaar geleden kellinator said…
Hi miss_orange! Welcome to the Huddy spot(I'm a bit late I know), You can call me K :)

Like OM I have been all over the place regarding how I feel about Cameron. I have had instances when I pretty much loathe her, but (like OM again) it was because of the way she treated people (Cuddy and Chase notably), not because I see her as a threat. I just don't see Hameron as a plausible romantic couple at all, but I like their friendship. I really coudn't stand her for pretty much all of season 3. If she wasn't insulting/demeaning Cuddy, she was treating Chase like a chew toy and I hated it. I like how she has matured since leaving House's team, although I do wish she would either fully commit to Chase already or let him go (he deserves that).

Here's my character list: Btw House and Cuddy are practically tied for first, but if I MUST choose a favorite, it has to be Cuddy :)

Cuddy
House
Wilson
Taub
Chase

(These three are kinda tied for last, I just dont care too much for them)
Thirteen
Cameron
Foreman
een jaar geleden RP_Puzzle said…
big smile
The only time I've not liked Cameron is when she was stupid enough to listen to a miserable gay druggie that almost gave her AIDS and this latest episode. Sers Cameron don't do this to me I love you ;_;.

DUDE NATHLAURIE WAMERON!!! *high fives* YES!!! Hameron's good too, but I think the shipness has shifted for me now 65% Huddy, 15% Chameron, 15% Wameron, 5% Hameron...but I dunno I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Hameron as my first ship <3.

I'd have to agree Cuddy's no whore this is the first time she's gotten action the whole series and what OM said she's getting older, more desperate.

I used to hate Chasey-facey for betraying House all the time, but now I wuv him! Ifth Toofdafth XDDD. Him and his cheeriness :D.

My list:

House
Wilson
Cuddy
Cameron
Chase
Kutner
Taub
Thirteen
Foreman
big smile
mmm... i didn't watch under My Skin, so i don't Know what she did. Nice to meet you tow huliddy!!

New Question: When did you First Like Huddy, and Did you Ship any Ship Before It? Like..... Hameron?!?
(i know i'm beeing anoying with My Questions, i just want to know about you guys!)
smile
And Sorry For Calling Cuddy a whore, (well actually i didn't My sister writed this Comment when i was away..) and Hey K! what a Nice Nickname!
een jaar geleden mispulka said…
I saw it in order third season, first season and then second. So I was from start Huddy (my first episode was 3x18 or 2x23, I don´t remember it well, but I think 3x18).
Btw, I don´t like Cameron because she is so.. naive. Too much "puppy puppy come here".
een jaar geleden kellinator said…
Here's a shortened version of my shipping story: The only pair I shipped before Huddy(besides Hilson friendship) was Hacy. I never shipped Hameron, idk it just sort of weirded me out and I didn't see any chemistry (no offense meant here). But yea I very much enjoyed the Hacy arc and loved that we got to see another side to House. I had always noticed the chemistry between House and Cuddy but I didn't start "shipping" them until late season 2 I guess.
een jaar geleden cheery_blossom said…
Hello miss_orange!!!!!!! welcome to the Huddy spot!!! wow as you can see everyone here is super nice and i dont know if anyone is on this thread anymore but i was just bored and looking through the forums.......but if there is anyone stil ou there reading this i just wanna say i agree with k on the whole Hacy arc, and with miss_orange on the cuddy being a bit whorrish, and with OM saying thats not nescissarily a bad thing, becuse if you looked like her wouldnt you wanna sho off a bit too?? xD but im just wondering why do not alot of people like 13?? she seems to be on the bottom of alot of peoples list.

and i respect u HC. u actually used the word PWNED XDXDXDXD.
OMG I'm respected. I feel so... awesome. XD

My shipping history (ehem): Huddy. Teh End. xDD Huddy is my first and last ship involving House or Cuddy xD
wow. nice shipping history. i never really SHIPPED hacy. I just.......didnt ever really hate it. would you ship wilson ar any other character with any onez?
een jaar geleden Huddylove4ever said…
smile
Hello miss_orange, it is always very nice to meet someone who comes in peace :).

I have to say that I have shipped Huddy from the very beginning. House and Cuddy are my favorite characters and I loved them both right away. I always thought Cuddy was so beautiful and I really admired her. I love House because he is brilliant and so sexy, of course, but also because of his deep pain and how he covers it up with jokes and insults. I don't mind that he gets meaner with ever season because I see it as deep suffering and it only makes me love him more. Choosing between Cuddy and House is completely impossible because I love them for different reasons.

As for the others, I don't hate Cameron. She bugs me sometimes when she starts complaining about retarded stuff but mostly I don't really notice her. I don't mind Chase but sometimes he can be really rude. I loathe Foreman. He just really bugs me. He is as mean as House only not funny or interesting in any way. Taub amuses me at times. I have no emotions towards 13. I really didn't like Stacy either. It was probably due to my love for Cuddy, Idk. Honesly I can hardley stand to watch the episodes she is in, sad but true.
een jaar geleden misanthrope86 said…
hmmm
I think a lot of people don't like Thirteen because she had a lot of screentime in season 5 and people were annoyed that other storylines were not receiving attention because of that.

The only character that I don't understand the hate about is Foreman. Foreman is consistently freakin' hilarious, yet there is a lot of Foreman hate out there. I have never understood that.

Wow, my comment is way off topic! LOL!
foreman can be funny. He can also be a total and complete asswhole. Like even more of an asswhole than house. Well actually thats not true. But he was really ass-ish to that woman named Janice who was in 13's huntingtons trial.

Ok and i get what your sayin about 13. in The Greater Good i found it like really hard to focus on both patients at once..

haha ur comment wasnt that off topic cause now im adding to it which makes it ON topic ;)
smile
hehe. I Love Foreman and 13. i think Foreman is Funny. and I 3> 13! she is Pretty, Nice, And i Just Love Her!!! and i don't understans Why Americans Say that Hugh Or House Is Sexy? i Think He's Cute, Maybe Hot, But Why Americans?
miss_orange!!!! i can't beleive it took me so long to realise this thread was here LOL
because americans are suckers for british accents!!!xD i think hes sexy, but not in the show of House. I think in house he looks to....unkempt. he looked cute in the earlier episodes of season five.hes also kind of......u know. old. but hes still (in my opinion) the best actor on TV. without a doubt.
im british :)
hugh is like our star!!!!!!
LUCKY! u get to come from the same country as him!!! :p in america hes like everyone who watches house's star. xD
hahahaha i love him, he literally makes me proud to be british
but then again, americans get the rest of the cast!!! :P
its a shame more people don't watch house in the UK
he's better known for programmes like blackadder

but the good thing is dying changes everything is on tomorrow AHHHH
AND he's on friday night with jonathon ross next week i can't wait!!!!
ahhhh!! lucky. OMg i love dying changes everything. its on my ipod :)im watching humpty dumpty...lol its one of my favoritess :)

well they dont even SHOW blackladder here. i dont even know what its about!!:o
it is SO funny, cause its got rowan atkinson, hugh laurie and stephen fry and literally they make the funniest trio EVER
i wonder if there's somewhere u could watch it..... u could try surfthechannel.com
its so worth it

i NEED to buy some more house epis for my ipod!
when they put house on itunes, i literally almost cried of joy. :) cause it was when i had 1st started watching and then i could finally watch the ones i hadnt seen!

and OMG!!! i LOVE "a bit of fry and laurie" its hysterical!
link - here's the link for some blackadder epis

im determined to buy some episodes!!!
lol good luck with thaatt!! i just bought all my favs :) but dont buy the HD kind cause there like a dollar more expensive u can get the standard def kind for less.

and thx for the link!
smile
i can't Buy anything on iTunes! i don't know what to do there!! i just Find App that are Just For iPhone and iPod Touch. why can;t i find anything for iPod nano!!

Help!!!