Huddy FINALE= OH MY GOSH!!!

HuddyFanGirl posted on May 12, 2009 at 01:02AM
Oh my goodness!!!!! I can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huddy 172 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 172

een jaar geleden HopelessDreamer said…
I am personally beyond depressed. The only good thing is that people now have the clips of them having sex for videos.

the thing is he was ready to have a relationship with her, it proved that in his mind he is in love with her and he would give up vicodin for her.

I think that's what made me the most sad. Just seeing him realize everything.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Huddylove4ever said…
crying
I am so upset! I just broke into tears...I'm so mad!! How could they just make the whole thing fack...I don't think Huddy is ever going to happen.
een jaar geleden HuddyFanGirl said…
I know!! This makes me want to cry!
And I'm really concerned for House!!
I am so mad at David Shore! We were horribly lied to. I'm worried about House too. I was so happy the entire episode up until the end. He was so cute.

I'm confused though. Why was she so mad at him and said that he should not be telling about his sexual explots with her? He says that they had sex all the time...why should that time be any different.
een jaar geleden yunioshi said…
i realized today i'm a masochist. no one would willingly watch House if they weren't. we get so much pleasure out of it when we KNOW we are going to be in pain. FML.
crying
exactly! he was so devoted and so committed to her. maybe she will realize that. and maybe Huddy can be someday. ahhhh this is just so sad!
een jaar geleden cheery_blossom said…
crying
i cant believe we have to wait four fucking months to see how this all turns out. *hyperventilates*. i HATE house in a fucking mental hospital. HATE IT. hes gonna pull a prison-break and escape, i predict
angry
They made that special freakin' commercial and everything...they set up all those great Huddy moments and all they happy little love scences!....That is just mean...just freakin' mean!!
crying
like seriously Amber better be happy she is already dead because right now i want to kill her and Kutner for showing up in that scene and making everything just awful.
een jaar geleden Ladyluck523 said…
I am so agitated right now. I can hardly think. ARGH!
Huddyies are denied again. :( I have to rethink the past 2 eps now....
I only hope now that when Huddy does happen, they'll give us better scenes than the snippets they showed.....
We should have known better...it was just too good to be true. Nothing ever really ends well on this show...well nothing surrounding House...ok so all the times he was talking to Cuddy about the sex that was fake too right? Did he even see her that episode until the end? I'm confused.
HOUSE ISNT CRAZY. well maybe he is. but in a totally normal house-way. oh i wanna KILL DS and KJ. THE HUDDY SEX THEY PROMISED WAS A FUCKING FAKE. I PROPOSE AN ANGRY MOB.
een jaar geleden koch89 said…
crying
SON OF A BITCH! Aussilo was right I am pissed as well as heartbroken! I guess that it! cuddy says she does not want to have relationship with him so i guess it over. I Knew i should not have watch the finale! Idiot,Idiot,Idiot!
Now I'm really confused...when he talked to cuddy the rest of them team was there...they saw him talk to her and walk into the room with her...she talked like she knew what was happening...I don't understand which parts were real and which were fake? It kind of doesn't make sense.
ITS NOT OVER. and i agree it definetley did NOT mkae sense. I had to pause it several times but i still didnt understand it...
i reallyyyyyy need to rewatch this episode. only 2.5hrs till it comes on again.
surprise
ITS COMING ON AGAIN?!?!?!?!
all i can say is eff our lives. eff all of our lives.
why would they show that episode ever again. oh yeah. they like us being miserable.
No no it doesn't make sense...if he had been talking funny or saying strange things the whole time then someone would have noticed...Wilson knew he took the cup...Cuddy asked Wilson alone if it was about what happened between her and House...he was clearly at work because Cuddy got mad at him for the yelling...he couldn't have been talking to himself or making up what they said...someone would have noticed!! It really doesn't make sense!!!
and that whole squawking dude was real, right? So they did do the whole making each other miserable by sending him to eachother? Did Cuddy just do that because he said that about the baby?
oh huddyfangirl, i'm on the west coast, so i watched it online live, so it's on at 8 where i am. sorry for the confusion.
youre absolutley right........wilson beleived hmi right away when house told him about the sex. When house screamed "I slept with Lisa Cuddy" she didnt ask "what are you talking about" she just got mad. She had emotional hormones on her water bottle!!!!!HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?
I think the writers were trying so hard to make something that was shocking that they may have accidentally done something that really doesn't fit or make sense...this is starting to feel like the 5th season of Alias...It just doesn't make sense...it doesn't even fit in with the rest of the season...I think it was just a really bad attempt at being shocking.

Edit:wow I can't write when I'm upset.
een jaar geleden -kt said…
I really wished I had just turned off the TV after the last episode and then watched the finale right before next season started. Okay, so I probably couldn't have handled not knowing, but seriously I have to be depressed for 4 months. And House in a mental hospital? Wtf? I really don't know about this...
Wait, maybe when WIlson and Cuddy were talking and she said that he was there to talk about her and House she must have meant how she was mad at him for saying that stuff about Rachel...hmm..now I'm going to have to watch that awful episode again just to try to figure everything out.
well idk about you but i was shocked. i stopped the episode to scream "nooooo". It was shocking, but your right. the storyline didnt fit.
een jaar geleden houseluva8 said…
Maybe it really did happen? IDK i'm confused. Now ya'll have me even more confused.
crying
From what I can work out everything dealing with Cuddy after he insulted her and she walked out was made up by House. So the whole detox and sleeping with her bit. After he came into work the next morning, THINKING he had slept with Cuddy..that part was real. So when they spoke in his office and he made the comment about her blouse and locking barn doors, she probably thought he was making his usual crude comments. But, I'll have to watch it again to make sure. -sigh- Here's to a LONG summer :(
een jaar geleden Meredithdaee said…
As much as I love the episode..I'm totally mad..I hate them...they just played with us. The whole video promo spectacular thing..then epic episode [under my skin]...then the fact that House WANTED to be real...the huddy scenes in the episode are amazing..but for what??? They hurt Cuddy...again...I'm sad as hell for House...and I hate the wedding..I use to love Chameron..now I think they are kinda stupid.
I know I "love" how Chase and Cameron get their happy ending. They make me sick -.-
That must have been what she meant when he said "is this about last night." but wouldn't she have responded differently to the horse in the breast comment...I guess she just assumed it was some weird joke...but what doesn't make sense is that she would get upset at the comment he had made the night before...he says crap like that to her all the time...he has said way way worse...she has never gotten that upset before...all of this crap is out of character...
He wants it to be real. You can tell that because he dreamed all that up. Cuddy looked really upset at the wedding like she really wanted to be somewhere else. So maybe they both want it. Maybe since House dreamed all that up in his head it will finally make him realize what he wants? Why was Wilson so eager to jump on house's bandwagon when he said he slept with Cuddy? Normally he wouldn't believe him but he did this time. That doesn't add up at all. Why was Cuddy so upset if they didn't sleep together? Plus everyone thought he was joking anyway. I don't understand that part, but I don't want to watch it again because I might cry agian..
what he said WAS completley rude and mean. But she did overreact....but to what??GAAAAAAH i think the writers did this whole confusion thing on purpose to make us wondder and now we HAVE to watch s6.
yeah, some this seems like it didnt make any sense! but i have to watch it again to be sure... ahhh im confused.
and youre right, Meredithdaee, Chameron is stupid. and really annoying.
cheery_clossom I like the way you think. They make the episode so confusing to us and miserable at the same time to where we have to watch it agian and again to understand it..
Chameron aint gonna last. i bet she never destroys her husbands sperm.
een jaar geleden huddysmacked said…
crying
How can you be all smarty now? I have no brains and a bunch of tears running down my face and not just for Huddy for everything going on.
angry
Let's not try to bash Chameron. It's not their fault. They didn't lead us on. And dammit...someone should have a happy ending. :(
Being invested in House is a roller coaster ride AT BEST. We know he's a flawed character. But right now...yeah...I'm mad.
I know, i know. we shouldnt bash. violence is not the answer. Im just incredibly pissed and unstable right now :/
I think we all are.. I'm trying to type my new chapter up but its not working to well for me right now.
een jaar geleden -kt said…
So....are we supposed to assume her auditing his endocrinology class wasn't true either?
aww i liked that. it was so cute that she would be in that class just to be with him.
crying
just a suggestion i wouldnt try to write anything just yet. I would wait till your calmed down, thats what im doing. And her auditing his class could be possible, because they DID go to college together. Well im gonna go cry myself to sleep now.......byeee Y_Y
bye cheery.. Hopefully it will get better in sept..
That story was part of the fantasy world House dreamed up during his "detox" but it may still be based on fact.
It's unclear right now.
random brain thought. suprised I can have any right now.. house thought he was clean.. thats why the pain went away but really he was oding on vicodin. so it took his pain away
een jaar geleden rosehustle1 said…
David Shore said it was 'real' when Auseillo asked him. So, he lied to us again. I think they should have taken the chance and let the two characters really sleep together. It would have been more daring than a contrived hallucination that has been done to death in tv.
een jaar geleden huddybuddy17 said…
... Well, what now? Have all 5 seasons of House M.D. been a hallucination?! Is Gregory House even a real character or is our right brain dominating our thought processes? Has it tricked us? Are we really human beings or are we tiny pixels embedded into our TV sets? I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UPSET. I feel betrayed, and confused.
4 months to wait, and still no House and Cuddy! And he WANTED to be with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden huddybuddy17 said…
No. The whole time, she was referring to House saying that thing about Rachel. So, when she pulled him aside in the beginnig, and he talked to her in the office, and everytime she talked to him or whatever, she was speaking about him being rude about Rachel. And he was confused.