Huddy Season 6 Speculation, I think we all need it! :D

shopgirl66 posted on May 13, 2009 at 05:17PM
Ok, so since we are all either depressed, hurt or feel insulted I think we could all do with some season 6 speculating. Any ideas you have about what might happen, anything yo WISH would happen....even if it doesn't sound possible, just write it here, I think it will make all of us feel better and see the bright side of things!
xoxo

Huddy 30 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Gtalisa said…
Cuddy learns of his hallucination. Hopefully told to her by him. Maybe even Wilson. She then is left with how to deal with that knowledge.
een jaar geleden shopgirl66 said…
Maybe House will go through a state of depression once he is cured and gets out of the medical center, he will believe himself a useless lunatic and wont want to go back to the hospital....Cuddy will be the one in charge of helping him "get back" to the life he used to have and the one to cure this "depression"
Not very likely but we could get some good Huddy moments from that...
een jaar geleden HuddyFanGirl said…
big smile
I think Cuddy is going to find out about House's hallucination about her. And she is going to realize how much he really loves her. And ta-da! --> HUDDY
een jaar geleden siri_soul said…
I thought the same just a moment ago. I think Cuddy will be shocked by House hallucination but she will realise what she means to him, specially because of House's face in the scene he discovered it was a fake. I mean, Cuddy must realise how he felt.
So I think their relationship will be grower, and if we are lucky grower and grower and grower :)
yes, she so needs to find out about it. but now that I'm thinking about it, we kind of have a problem, House only told Wilson about the sex, and I don't want Cuddy finding out about the sex only, because then she'd just think it was one house's fantasies, I want her to find out about all the cute moments he hallucinated, cause those are the real important ones, the ones where she would see he truly loves her....anyone got any idea about how she might find out about them?
een jaar geleden Huddylove4ever said…
Well House did atleast tell her that he said he needed her and that she helped him which is a start.
I think that while House is in the psychiatric institution that Cuddy and Wilson will try to cover up the truth about where he is and maybe say that he is in rehab again or something like that. I think that they will both visit as much as possible and that they have no choice but to address what happened in House's hallucination and that Wilson will for sure do what Wilson does and talk to Cuddy about House's feelings for her.
Yes, I agree huddylove4ever that could be possible. But, something else, how long do you guys think he'll be in the phsychiatric institution? Because we don't know how bad his mental state is...I don't know, what if they start season 6 with a "5 years later" kind of think, I know it doesn't sound very housian but I was just wondering how they'd do that, after all, they can't have him in there for the whole season can they?
Wilson should tell Cuddy all the hallucinations, and House's feelings when he didnt know it was all fake. He was so happy that she must know!!
Well I think what he has is drug induced psychosis which would improve and eventually disappear after he has detoxed. He will get over the physical addiction in about a week or two but they will want to keep him longer in order to also treat the mental addiction, but it should only be a month maybe two before he could come home under supervision, hopefully by Cuddy but realistically by Wilson. That is as long as there is no brain damage in which case there is no hope of him getting better, but that isn't possible because then there would be no show. So I think he will be back home in just a few episodes.
last edited een jaar geleden
I am so excited to see this process ^
I know, man, If only it wasn't so far away...I just know that no matter what I do i'll torture myself with it all summer trying to figure out what will happen
definatly! this is going to be a long summer of waiting!!!!!

im not sure how she is going to find out about all of the sweet moments he hallucinated. im hoping he will break down and tell her. he did start to with "i told you i needed you" and "you helped me".... so i guess we'll have to wait and see....
Yeah..that's gonna eat at her. She's gonna want to know what he meant by that. I hope she finds out about EVERYTHING.
yeah, wait and see, I don't like that! lol
any chance we might get some spoilers before though? like, say ausellio ones or anything?
smile
Didn't they say they keep the scripts in a safe?...I say we go on a mission to find that safe and retrieve its contents..lol..
yeah, I say we go on a mission. anyone know where the scripts are kept? lol
i wish i did! lol
smile
*Breaking News*

"A group of Huddy fans were arrested today when they were caught on the set of House beating the crap out of a safe with a baseball bat. Eye witnesses said the fans had 'a look of anger and desperation in their eyes like they had never seen before.' The police have interviewed the fans but so far the only response they would give was 'Huddy forever.' Please stay tuned for more." Lol
een jaar geleden ryant2 said…
^^ hahahaaa. thats freakin hilarious!!!! i can totally see that
big smile
hahahaha yes!!
een jaar geleden rosehustle1 said…
My fear is that David Shore will drop the details of the hallucination and Cuddy will never know. She'll only know that he hallucinated but not about what exactly. DS has done this before in the show i.e. the desk.
My other fear is that once House is better he won't put much faith into how he feels about Cuddy anymore. Since everything he felt for her occured during the delusion he may write it off as not as credible to what she does mean to him. I could see him putting distance between them again. I also think that the fact that he thought she regretted the 'night' shows is big fear that in the end she will realize he's not what she wants.
een jaar geleden koch89 said…
meh
Although some of that could be true i don't think DS would kill off huddy like all the other ships related to house. He said that if house ever has a relationship it will be with cuddy and LE and HL in there final interview both gave good signs that huddy is not over. Also LE mentioned in her interview with kristin that she does not think the thing between house and cuddy will be a passing thing so i think there still hope. but you could be right i am also a little nervous about that.
een jaar geleden Ladyluck523 said…
This is from me BSN analysis in Huddy articles:
He wanted it [Huddy] so bad that he thought Cuddy and him should move in together. (BTW, this does mean that Cuddy has an inkling of House’s feelings for her).
In House-speak, that’s the equivelant to getting married.
House will never be the marrying kind. Marriage is either a religious ceremony and we all know how House feels about religion or marriage is a “piece of paper” that’s a legal binding “contract” and we all know how House disdains rules and regulations.
House does value his mind most and if his mind tells him he’s in a committed relationship that’s more binding to him than any piece of paper or ceremony.
This is a big step for House. He was willing to get into a committed relationship with Cuddy.
"This is a big step for House. He was willing to get into a committed relationship with Cuddy." Ugh this gives me the chills in all it's awesomeness. He was READY..omg that kills me. Please don't let this get in the way. He'll get better, and they'll be closer ;)
lol in House-speak, yes. I think that was a big step
een jaar geleden Belle0308 said…
Short story...followed by a long story. I loved the show "Firefly". One season only, but I adored it. Then it was cancelled and the fans were in an uproar. In order to console the fans, Joss Wheadon made "Serenity" the movie as a follow up. Of course I was there the opening weekend. Towards the end of the movie, much to my horror, Joss decided to kill off one of my favorite characters. I was soooo ticked that I refuse to watch anything he makes ever again. So, producers/directors have irritated me to that point before, lets hope it never happens here.

Sorry for all of that, it was just to explain that YES...TPTB can go too far.

Wilson knows that House was so serious that he told him all about how she helped him and so on and also that it was hot. Wilson knows this...Cuddy just knows that he said he told her he needed her and that he thought she helped him and then he fell apart right in front of her.
Remember in that interview that Lisa said that Cuddy had audited a class that House was in?? My question is...if that is true, how did he know that in the halucination?
How are they going to cover up that House is in the mental hospital so that he doesn't lose his license?
Also, if all of them have said that House and Cuddy get closer...how long will they throw us crumbs here and there until they even kiss each other again? My hope is that it won't take all season or I will get a little more than touchy.

angry
This is a little random but conserning...I have never in my life talked to anyone who didn't like Lisa E. I've talked to people who didn't care much for Cuddy...which I also find disturbing...but I talked to someone who does not like LE...I must say that I it made me very very angry...Like I feel sick to my stomache. If he/she was actually in front of me right now I would probably (definitely) hurt them. That just makes me sick.
een jaar geleden Belle0308 said…
IMO, and this may sound harsh, if you have an issue with LE, then I think it is more about your own insecurity. She is beautiful, funny, smart...all the things Wilson thinks about her too. So what else would the problem be?
een jaar geleden huddy101 said…
what if we do something so remarkable like what Chuck fans did in order to save Chuck! If you know, the Chuck fans did all the things possible to make NBC renew it i.e. sending 'Nerds' and eating hotdogs. What if we do something like that to DS and KJ too? We have to beg them to please do something for HUDDY! Because all they were doing is to make us hope and hope and in the end, we'll end up insulted and betrayed i.e. 'the finale'. do you guys agree?
een jaar geleden Beatrix8520 said…
meh
I don't think DS is plannig to drop the Huddy-thing...I think he is trying to build it realistically...as he said in "the House way". I mean, he is a complicated person, he has "things" unsolved from his past he need to solve out before starting a relationship with someonelse...just as in real life, you can't be with anybody if you are not okay with yourselves and you can't face your problems. But at the marriage Cuddy's expression speaks loud than words: she is not just worried about him, she is overwhelmed by her feelings...she loves him but she does know it is not the time for them to be together yet and she feels stucked becouse she would want to express her feelings, be with him and so no, but she is not even sure of what she means to him...do not forget she also has a doughter now...As far as House's proposal...."living together" I mean....he was sarcastically but I do think he was serious as well...He thinks he is ready for a commitment or at least he knows what he feels won't go away anymore...So let's keep our hopes up and finger cross!! link I am a little worried...what if they are plannig to focus on his mental rehab next season and it ends leaving Huddy unresolved again and us in this emotional state once more?!link hope not, pleaseeee!!