Huddy Happy people who still think Huddy has a chance

cheery_blossom posted on May 15, 2009 at 07:44PM
I started this forum 6 months ago, right after BSN, when everyone was all depressed because the Huddex wasn't real.

I made it because people were moping and moaning and being all depressing, and it was making ME depressed to come here.

And now, what with Lucas/Cuddy and everything, I see its happening again. People are believing random spoilers left and right, regardless of credibility or realistic-ness. I see Luddy-bashing and Lucas-bashing and all sorts of ridiculousness happening everywhere.

IT NEEDS.TO STOP.

I'm not at all depressed about Lucas/Cuddy. I'm a happy person, and I still think Huddy has a chance.

I'm ignoring spoilers, for once, and trying not to let depressed people depress me :/

I know there must be others like me out there....

XDDDDDDDD
last edited on Nov 23, 2009 at 12:33AM

Huddy 46 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden cheery_blossom said…
I understand why everyones sad

but its like a damn funeral procession here!!!
*quoting MoniBolis* Dont worry be Huddy!
een jaar geleden babybell said…
i am actually very very happy with the BSN ending :P
een jaar geleden Ayma said…
smile
I'm happy too.
een jaar geleden kellinator said…
Same as bb, I was never depressed with the BSN ending, except knowing that we have to wait 4 months for the new season (and that Cuddy still hasn't gotten laid for real, poor woman lol).
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden huddyislove said…
heart
I'm ok :)))))))
Huddy will live!
same! i mean i was pissed at the time, but it was still huddy, i mean he DID hallucinate having sex with her. He obv. luvs her....

and haha kellinator
smile
I think the finale was just great.
Besides, it was to have it as a hallucination or to hurt Huddy forever.
As much as I would love to see them really doing it, I think the way writers did it was just brilliant and good for future Huddy.
Besides, I love this motto:
Don't try to save a tree, try to save a forest :))))
OMG i love that! thats perfect. sorry i have a question for u huddyislove are you hilly? jw
een jaar geleden velvet_fox said…
smile
To echo K's sentiments the only thing I'm not happy about is that Cuddy hasn't got laid yet.

It must be one of the great mysteries in the universe, since ya know she's the hottest damn thing in that hospital!

Everything else was beautiful, and I think we should all be celebrating the fact that season 5 has been awesome for our ship and ended on confirming that House is in fact in love and wants Cuddy more than anything - even Vicodin. So um what's to be sad about?
mischievous
@ cheery yeah, I am HILLY the great xDDDD :DDDDDD

uh-greed,vf. People forget about other huddy things, like the Joy kiss, and the boob-grab, and all else. Its not as if this was the only huddy weve ever gotten
oh haha ok hilly the great i was jw cause i saw ur name on the Hhouse md fan spot and then i kept sreeing ur name and ive only been on fanpop 4 less than a month so yeah lol xD
big smile
Oh, I know... my name is everywhere xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Welcome to our kingdom then xDDDDDD
een jaar geleden kellinator said…
I completely agree vf, I don't see how finding out House loves Cuddy and needs her more than anyone else is a bad thing lol.
big smile
I agree K :)))))))
than you for the welcome.......Do you guys think house and cuddy will ever get together as bf and gf?
angelic
Yeah they will, eventually :)))
I think they are gonna get together maybe even in season 6, be the dysfunctional couple for a period, break up in season 7, go back and forth for a while, realize they can't live together, but most importantly that they can't live without each other.
And get back for good at the end of the series.
:))))))
when house is over

i may just die. im so opposite of kidding.

sorry. i forgot this forum is for happy ppl.
meh
I know... but I'm telling you, I'd rather have them jumping around each other for eternity than have Huddy seriously severed and/or broken
most definetly. at least there little confrontations are amausing :)
smile
yeah they are...
But remember, the more writers are trying to postpone them going steady the better. :)))) As long as we have them in this weird type of relationship we'll know Huddy is here to stay
actually all this susoense leading up to it is going to make it a helluva lot more satisfying when it does happen
big smile
Well yeah, but I would like to be sure that they won't break it apart once it happened, so the only way I see it, to make it for good in the last episode eva! :))))
een jaar geleden Gtalisa said…
"House is in fact in love and wants Cuddy more than anything - even Vicodin. So um what's to be sad about?"

AMEN!!! man that makes me smile.

I've been gone for a few days, so catching up and reading all the stuff like this, is awesome!
een jaar geleden Gtalisa said…
Oh when it happens..it's gonna HAPPEN! LOL. And it will be blissful <3
een jaar geleden velvet_fox said…
big smile
Awwwwwww yeah this thread makes me smile toooooo!

I love positive Huddy's. I love you all. *feels sappy* *Group hugs*
 Awwwwwww yeah this thread makes me smile toooooo! I love positive Huddy's. I love u all. *feels
hahahaaaaaaaa...............

theres just something about a nice group hug......

xD
een jaar geleden Belle0308 said…
I love House, love Cuddy, love Huddy. The thing I have learned to do is to make it right in my mind where they are "at" so to say.
I believe that there could possibly be a great full blown love affair ahead for my two favorite characters. The only thing is that it may well be in my mind only...but I will live with that.
I am happy as can be for Huddy...just tormented and mental at the same time...lol.
een jaar geleden huddysmacked said…
I'm always so late. I never worried too much myself there will always be huddy in my little happy Huddy world!!!
Absolutley. now all we need to learn how to do if deal with antcipation for an entire summer.....FML.

well not REALLY xD
NOTE- I would just like to add, I have/had no intention of bashing anyone personally in this forum.
een jaar geleden oldmovie said…
THANK YOU FOR THIS FORUM!!!!

Lol but our ship has always got worriers who seem to think that every obstacle thrown at Huddy will stop them. Remember last season when everyone was freaking out over Rachel coming into the mix, saying that she was going to ruin everything? If it wasn't for Rachel we wouldn't have gotten "Cuddy's Serenade". Everything happens for a reason in this show, everything is deliberate. If the writers spent at least 5 years building up Huddy, I don't think they're going to throw it out of the window in a matter of episodes.

I'm glad we can spread the love and try to get rid of all of the negativity in this spot.
een jaar geleden pure_rebellion said…
heart
WOO Go om and c_b!!!
Im happy! even if I'm not particularly enjoying the Luddy arc.
We can't loose hope. and I totally agree with you om, on the everything being deliberate.
The writers are going to play this right, i have huge faith in them.

Also Lisa Edelstein said they weren't stepping that far back from Huddy so I trust her too.
Besides she's like a major Huddy, they are the Two true lovers ;-)
big smile
WOOT WOOT FOR HUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not worrying about it XDDDDD
I just think writers have never heard of 'You can catch more flies on honey than vinegar" and they keep giving us vinegar.

Silly people XDDDDDDD

*downs a bottle of Vodka*

STAY HUDDY!
WHAT IVE LEARNED FROM HILLY-

When in doubt, down a bottle of vodka while madly flailing about Huddy!!!

I may just have to make this my motto...
een jaar geleden ejb6648 said…
smile
As a Huddy I loved this episode for a variety of reasons.

House says he loves Cuddy (Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!)
He also says that he is pathetic so he does not deserve her. I think at last we have the root of House's problem dealing with Cuddy. He feels he is not worthy of her so he subconsciously undermines his attempts at the relationship by playing games. Many will say the " I Love Her" statement part of the con but,he was truthful enough to convince Lucas who promptly went to Cuddy. Now that Cuddy knows House told Lucas he loves her she may not believe it now but, eventually something like that takes over(Remember on Fraser when Daphne found out from Fraser that Niles was in love with her)it didn't take her longer to dump Donnie at the alter for her true love.

House also is attempting to see Cuddy in a new light. He refered to her as "Sexy and Smart" instead of just focusing on the sexy part.

He also asked her to the movies. I loved it

I don't understand why all the Cuddy hate from this episode. I think this shows once and for all how perfect House and Cuddy are together. She knows him inside and out

House started the game by deciding to break up Cuddy and Lucas for there own good of course. At least this is what he told Wilson. If you recall Wilson told him "No Good Can Come From This " but did House listen to his best buddy "No" he went charging in like a bull in a china shop.

If anything Cuddy knows him too well 1) if she invites him to Thanksgiving dinner he creates a scene or 2) He sees how unhappy and insecure about her relationship with Lucas and it gives him false hope.and lastly 3) If she doesn't invite him he finds another way to obtain the information and that is unpredictable. She really did not have any options that did not involve hurting House.

I think House has the keys to Huddy, It seems Cuddy wants House to be jealous just not in the way he is being jealous. She does not want him to play games(like trying to break them up by using deceptive methods)but rather wants some type of declaration " You should be with me" or " He is not good enough for you"or even better " I Love You"
House must give her enough space to come to he own conclusions about House's changes
House said that Cuddy has given him 833 chances I think this Arc is about House being strong enough to give her one (1)
een jaar geleden koch89 said…
thanks you have given me some hope ejb6648
een jaar geleden siri_soul said…
there's no end but huddy!!!! :D
een jaar geleden vvpo18 said…
hi,this is link!
Happy everyday!
een jaar geleden lisa49 said…
I think house and cuddy will be never together.
cuz cuddy have choice her carriere instead her family now i think she'll choice rachel instead of House.

ans luddy romance makes me laugh cuz there arent any interest in this relationship.there aren't any chemistry between us.

Hey, this thread is called 'happy people who thinks Huddy has a chance' not a
'they'll never be together' thread.

I loved the newest episode! At least we saw how much House loves Cuddy,
and you couldn't fail to notice that Cuddy is regretting her actions more and more ...
I love happy people :D
een jaar geleden Beatrix8520 said…
heart
Huddy is still there!!! We must be strong!!! Happy Huddy thoughts ;)
big smile
Huddy Huddy Huddy <333333
een jaar geleden brytunie07 said…
I think I figured this Luddy thing out. So Cuddy is with Lucas, and she's content, but we all know House is her man. She's afraid to leave Lucas for House because she thinks House will break her heart. If that's the case, then she gave up the only guy really willing to be with her (Lucas) and won't be able to get him back. I think she's scared that she'll end up alone so she's settling rather than taking a chance. BUT .. it will happen :D *Happy Huddy Thoughts*
een jaar geleden HuddyJoy0524 said…
heart
Thank you so much for starting this! I come to fanpop to relax not feel depressed! lol.

I do not give up hope either! I never will. And all this build-up....I agree. The next release of Huddy tension is gonna be INTENSE and it's gonna be AWESOME. XD