Huddy Great Huddy fan fic?

bones3 posted on Jul 05, 2009 at 02:52AM
I didn't think I'd start reading fan fic, but I needed a boost. I'm hoping that somebody out there can suggest REALLY GOOD Huddy fan fic, because I don't have the time to read everything. I prefer non-smutty (no Harlequin romance stuff) and well written/typed. To get the ball rolling, here's a fan fic I that I really enjoyed reading. GREAT sexual tension! By Sharbat:

link

Huddy 12 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden sofia_House said…
wink
Hi!
I suggest this one:
link
It's really good :D
een jaar geleden bones3 said…
smile
Thanks! I've added that to my to-read list!
een jaar geleden HouseAddict87 said…
Control Freak is very good along with several others from fanfiction.net.
een jaar geleden houseluva8 said…
October/October :)
We Were Soldiers (any by this person) :D
een jaar geleden lisa49 said…
smile
control freak really good, maybe i'm not good in english , i understand and it's cool !

congrat the author
een jaar geleden MoniBolis said…
Bound link
I just love it.
And this not really a fic, but is sooo funny:
Everything alright. link
een jaar geleden Sharbat_MD said…
Hi, I just realized that you referenced my fic! Thanks, that's sweet of you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have a new fic up if you're interested. :)
xoxo, Sharbat
een jaar geleden bones3 said…
smile
Well, HELLO there Great Huddy Author! I will definitely check out your new fic. I'm quite the critic, so you should be flattered. Keep up the great work! I wish I had time to write, but alas. I have to work to find time to read.
een jaar geleden Irene3691 said…
Hope you like it! ^^
link
een jaar geleden huddygirl2 said…
here is a AWESOME story there is not much huddy but the sequel does the story is called blood swat and tears it is a must read!
een jaar geleden bluehue said…
smile
bones3 - I'm sure you have heard this a hundred times..your icon is sooooo darn cute.

While I'm here..if you appreciate good, insightful writing like I do...make time for "Beyond the Mask," Author: Beatrix, So far, there are 3 chapters, each with many tasty details or tidbits for a wuddle gerbil like you to nibble right up !
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden huddygirl2 said…
link link