Huddy IDK if this is a bitchy commentaar to make, but it kind of has to be zei

oldmovie posted on Aug 16, 2009 at 07:51PM
So for a while I've been thinking this, its originally why I left Fanpop for a while, and frankly the more and more negative attitude I see come from the Huddies, the more I feel that something should be said.

I apologize if this sounds condescending or bitchy or whatever, but I think a lot of you Huddies need to calm down and take a step back from the fandom.

I've noticed so many people, especially from this ship following, focus so hard on Huddy they don't even notice the rest of the show. I definitely get not liking a ship, or a character or even a storyline. But it’s another thing to ignore the show and solely focus on Huddy.
There's a lot more to the show then just the interactions between Cuddy and House. I too am an avid shipper of Huddy, but I also find the relationship between Cameron and House interesting (as a teacher/mentor relationship) and I adored the Hacy relationship. They reveal really important aspects about House and frankly that's what the show is about. So I know we all love Huddy but there are so many aspects of the show that are brilliant and I feel are bashed and dumped on in this spot and it bothers me. Who knows the woman who is kissing House in the promo might give us something interesting and unique about who House is and why he acts the way he does? We just need to open our minds as a ship to the whole show, rather than just our favorite couple.
last edited on Aug 16, 2009 at 07:53PM

Huddy 51 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...