Huddy Director Greg Yaitanes teased via Twitter that “Cuddy fans are going to go crazy” when they catch this season’s 14th episode

Delia_Beatrice posted on Nov 09, 2009 at 12:58AM
link

What does he mean, "Cuddy fans"? So it's something that concerns her alone, and not House?
And also the above topic - Lucas is still gonna be a "presence" after episode 10 and appearing again in 12?!?! What the hell is this?

Huddy 11 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Delia_Beatrice said…
if the link opens in Polish, just click on the right side button that says "en"(glish).
een jaar geleden siri_soul said…
I suppose its something about Cuddy's story... waiting for it!!
een jaar geleden huddylove_emily said…
This season is going to amazing, I'm really exited about whatever is going on with Cuddy. :D I wish Lucas wouldn't come back in episode 12. Grrr, lol.
een jaar geleden scoops said…
Greg is an idiot who cares nothing about Huddy fans, hes just out for his own job. Episode 14 is boring, Cuddy is thinking about leaving PPTH, and they show Luddy sex, thats all, in the end she stays. They want to make everything sound greater then it is.
een jaar geleden Kaddison said…
smirk
Wow scoops, don't spread too much optimism, I can hardly bear your cheery thoughts... :)
Man, House is Yaitanes' life and they all put so much work into the show. I think it is kind of justified that they're proud of what they do and try to advertise and tease to a certain degree.
I do have faith in the House crew, they are going to handle the Lucas & Cuddy arc just fine. Or at least I hope so :)
I mean, why does one watch a TV show? Ultimately to be touched, to feel better. So, just let them surprise you and don't take it SO seriously ;)
Kaddison
Scoops, WHAT?! Are you serious? Where did you hear this? Lucas was supposed to be out by episode 12, there is Luddy sex in ep 14?!
Goodness, i think that will be the end of "House" for me. Enough is enough.
een jaar geleden siri_soul said…
why does it have to be the end of house?? I mean, House had sex with Lydia, why cant Cuddy have sex with another human being that isnt House?? I dont like the idea either and I dont like Lucas for Cuddy at all but I dont think that has to be the end of huddy
een jaar geleden lifestinks2000 said…
The other thing I've heard about episode 14 is that the episode ends with Cuddy, Lucas and Rachel happy together. So that means there's no trouble in paradise.

Also, not sure if this is true, but other posters with sources have said that there is that Lucas proposes. So, if he indeed proposes, then most likely she will say yes because of the spoiler about them being happy together at the end of the episode.
een jaar geleden HuddyJoy0524 said…
cool
Okay guys hold on there.......where are these "spoilers" coming from about lucas proposing, and cuddy thinking about leaving, etc, etc? Don't jump to conclusions and freak out. Many of these may not, and probably aren't, true.

Just because Lucas is not out by 14 doesn't he mean he won't be out. Ive heard that there will be something sexual going on with House and Cuddy that episode and that Lucas IS leaving in 14.

So...we can't really know for sure until Feb 8th. Just breathe and we will see then :)
HuddyJoy, i swear to God, if Lucas is really OUT in ep 14, i will spend 300 dollars on champagne and get so drunk in celebration, i will barely be sober for the next episode.
I don't even want House and Cuddy to move in together, have sex in the PPTH elevator and vacation in Paris... I JUST WANT HUDDY BACK!!!!! Remember Huddy?... The sexual tension, the fighting and the enormously funny bickering and teasing, the deep understanding of eachother, the supreme loyalty... I want that back! Of course, if passionate sex and wedding rings are involved, i will not mind! But if that's not possible, just get them back the way they were... I miss it so much, the knowledge that every single Huddy scene will be so entertaining and emotional and funny... Now i fear their scenes together, the last good one was in "Braveheart"...
een jaar geleden jjfrench said…
smile
I love Huddy AND Luddy. Seriously, I adore them both.
Huddy is super hot + Luddy is so adorable I want to hug my television.
I just want Cuddy to be happy.
Personally, I'm really, REALLY looking forward to this episode.